408 Users Online
Bing, Google

a dustland fairytale — Underground Sea 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace - Sorry this is kinda cruddy

It was saddening to hear that he and his former love no longer held that unique feelings for each other. She frowned but then he started to speak of Adsila. So Adsila's brother Karpos had taken her to another pack. It didn't seem right but she knew that a brother could hold more claim to her, especially if she went willingly since unwillingly was not an option, to his own blood then the adoptive uncle could have. She frowned to know that Ace had to let go of so much for one reason or another. "Yes, I'd love to meet them. Although that does remind me: perhaps some day soon you will meet my cousin. I recently accepted him into the pack. His name is Heigen Colette. He practically raised me." She smiled a bit to share the news with him that such a close family member was in the pack with them.

Aesire looked up at him while keeping her head on his shoulder, finding it a comforting place to rest her head. As a best friend she felt she could trust Ace with the information about their relations. "He's keeping his relations to me secret because of the tension among myself and the other ladies but he knows that I was going to tell you and I am hopeful that he wants to meet you too." She explained a bit more of the situation to him so it didn't seem so random. "You are my best friend after, the snow piles confirmed it." She gave a small chuckle at that. That was an inside joke that would live forever.

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Aesire <3

His brows raised curiously as Aesire mentioned recently accepting her cousin into the pack. "You have a cousin here?" He wasn't exactly surprised at that as all sorts of wolves found their way into Relic Lore, but it was uncommon for family members to do so. At least, in his experience it was. (Poor Jasmine...) He practically had no family left alive, well, his close family, as for the rest he had no idea. Then there was Jasmine, he knew she had survived, but had no idea where she went. He hoped she was doing okay wherever she was. "You should feel lucky, being with a family member is something that should never be taken for granted." Because one day, they could all instantly be gone.

Ace smiled sideways at his earthy hued friend, relishing in the contact of her head against his shoulder. The close contact was comforting to him, and he was sure it was the same for Aesire. Having a friend to lean on was one of the best things in life, as they would always be there for you no matter what. Friendship was one of the greatest things in life, and it should be treasured forever. "I hope to meet him someday too." If there was a wolf as close as a cousin to Aesire, Ace wanted to meet them, just to see what they were like. Chuckling softly at her comment, he lightly brushed his muzzle along her head, speaking with a teasing tone. "How could we deny what they proclaim?" He was silent for a while, just staring at their reflections. He felt happy right now. Today was a good day.

278 Words

[Horrible fade but whatevs >>]