532 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

An exciting adventure on a lazy afternoon — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Missy who has 124 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Firefly of Whitecoats
@Atlas

Firefly awoke from her afternoon nap, more energized than usual. She stretched her legs and torso and felt a few satisfying pops. Licking her chest, she made sure her light brown fur looked well groomed and not like she had been napping the afternoon away. Her warm brown eyes scanned the clearing that was now her home and her heart felt light and happy. She had made many new friends in the pack and felt like she was truly becoming apart of a new family. Of course, her new family in no one replaced her old one, but she could not do anything about her lost mother and brother.

Fly's eyes landed on a familiar wolf. She remembered him from the moose situation with Tokino, Kova, and Inali. She hadn't been able to pay much attention to him then, so she took in his appearance now. He was large, but not bulky and had the most distinct pelt that Fly had ever seen. Many wolves commented on the red streak of fur on her back, but she thought that this wolf's fur was much prettier than her own. He seemed to be a wild array of colors from a beautiful cream to a dark black. The black ran down his back similar to how red ran down hers, but his coloring melted into streaks of darker and lighter grey down his sides. Flecks of brown were also apparent in the streaks of grey and black. The most striking thing was the cream fur that masked his face and muzzle.

Fly wondered why she had never taken notice of this wolf before. Perhaps because he seemed to be...a loner. At the moment he was alone, and Fly couldn't think of anytime she had come across him besides the moose hunt, though she hadn't been here long. Fly shook her head to pull herself out of the trance she had fallen into while studying the mysterious wolf. If she was curious about him, she would just go and approach him. Fly rose to her feet and trotted over to the large male and without any hesitation said in an excited voice, "Hi, my name is Firefly! I'm kind of new and I don't think we have officially met yet. What's your name?"
Pack Pride