(See All?) Announcements
497 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla, Viorel

don't shoot the messenger — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alisha who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laurel Boughinn
Laurel awaited his reply when the scent of another wolf distracted her. Not wanting to seem impolite, she almost ignored it in favor of listening to the black stranger say his name. When his blue eyes moved, so did hers, and Laurel saw the silent and royal leader. It was her first time in front of an alpha that wasn't family nor enemy, so she did exactly as her parents taught her; with her ears low and eyes averted, the dark female lowered herself in respect, tucking her tail in, with a slight case of nerves. Not wanting to make a mistake, her eyes went to the alpha's paws, and she focused on studying them.

However, something else caught her eyes. A young pup- he was most probably the prince of the pack. It settled her nerves a little; after all this alpha was probably not unlike her own mother. The thought steadied her mind, though she almost choked on the thought of Boughinn leader.

The stranger she had just met spoke first, giving his name- with a suspicious slight hitch. Laurel had heard that sort of stumble before, usually when her age mates had gotten into trouble, ready to lie. She was close enough to catch it- but she doubted the alpha and her son had. It was the sort of thing not easy to hear from a further distance. When Jaime was done, she almost stumbled in speech herself- "I'm Laurel Boughinn, and I suppose I'm also here to learn about the Lore. Um, I ran into a wolf named Atlas the other-" Week, month? Laurel couldn't remember- "day, and he reported me?" She internally winced at the end, a weak sounding question that made her seem rather dull.
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
ooc. Hey guys sorry this took so long, @Tobius said it would be better to fade this one out and then start a new one so you guys could claim some lp.
@Kova @Laurel

Minka practically beamed with pride as Kova agreed to come with her, excitement alight on his young face. So quickly he was growing into a fine young man, one who understood right and wrong, so eager to learn and please the adults of the pack. It was these qualities she saw shine in him that had gotten her to this place, to allow him to come with her to these meetings and trust that he would behave appropriately. All of this was why when she crested the final slope and looked upon the loners she felt no worries about having such a young one by her side, he was here to learn, not here to cause havoc.

The alpha nodded her approval as both the male and the female before her offered their submission and their names. Her eyes focused in on the female as she spoke and for a moment she was silent, wondering why this loner was coming time and time again to their borders if she didn't intend on joining. Then smiling swiftly she chuckled, "Reported is a fairly strong word for it, but my subordinates keep me fairly well informed yes." Her tone rang with authority, it served both as reassurance that her pack members had in fact been patrolling regularly, but it was also a notice to these loners. Black Thorn Downs was not a pack to fool with, and they shouldn't be getting any grand ideas.

Uncomfortable with having the two strangers so close to their borders if they had no intention of joining Minka motioned with her head back towards the fields. Taking the first step herself she decided, "If it is information you seek I will gladly tell you as much as I can. Though walk with me while we do, it will be good for Kova and myself to stretch our legs." Glancing down the mother met her son's eyes with utmost seriousness, now was the time for him to prove himself. Looking back up to the others she began walking away from the territory, if they wanted any information from her they would follow.

FADE OUT