(See All?) Announcements
636 Users Online
Bing, Google

Rattle My Broken Bones — Hollowheart Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 5 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora

Had the Zamora male not been so distraught at the moment he might of had a chuckle at Nova's little words of her and Aponi turning out fine. "I'm not so sure about your sister Aponi. She seems to perhaps left the mountains with a sharp stone in her paw." He offered a smirk to Nova before allowing his mind to settle on happier thoughts. At least Nova was a good hundred times better then her sister. Camio wasn't quite sure what he would do if he had ended up with some bitchy girl like Aponi. He might have thrown himself off of the mountain side, perhaps even into Lucifer's Gorge.

"I promise it will be wonderful, everything in the end will be perfect." His inky lips curled upwards into a rather dashing smile as he looked briefly into Nova's eyes. He couldn't have wished for anything or anyone better in the world. Of course there was probably something out there that the young male wanted more then Nova but he couldn't think of anything at the moment and perhaps that was for the best. Better to keep greed and lust out of his new life. For it would only bring up old habits that he tried to hard to bury down six feet under.

Just when he thought that the two of them had gone through and fixed every problem they had Nova brought up another issue. This one a bit unneeded to be discussed but he wouldn't blame her for bringing it up. "No no no Nova. It's not all your fault. We'll travel far and wide to find somewhere to fit in, okay? I'll make sure that before the winter closes it's jaws down onto us that we will be safe in a pack. I will do anything to make sure your safe."

"Speech."
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Played by Kydnt who has 158 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nova
and you can't see
nova
the wind in the trees

From her position with her face resting on the ground, Nova turned an ear towards Camio. How he managed to remain so optimistic when she messed things up was beyond her. But she was always glad he did. She couldn't imagine going through any of this alone, and smiled at his reassurance that they would get through this and find a pack. And not long after, come spring, they would start their own life, and things would be perfect. She smiled at him, reaching to nudge her nose playfully into his elbow.

"Well, we better get looking for that pack then, shall we?" She said. Still, she couldn't bring herself to rise quite yet. With the quiet hush of the morning, the pink painted sunrise, and Camio at her side, she wanted to enjoy it just a little while longer. They were searching for perfection, but perhaps this moment was the most perfect there would ever be.