(See All?) Announcements
495 Users Online
Google, Bing

Unknown Beginning — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Killi who has 33 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Atlas Nytrox

Atlas could see her mind working, processing his words and fitting together puzzle pieces to make into a bigger picture. Every now and then she’d give a small shake of her head, like she was crossing something off of a list. How he longed to know what she was thinking, but he could take an educated guess. He figured she was thinking of the ways he could be of service to the pack, namely in a pack role. He himself could honestly think of nothing. Because he had been trained his whole life to be a fighting machine, he hadn’t had much time to consider other possibilities. Now that he needed to think of something, he was drawing a blank. This made him feel weird, almost inferior in a way which wasn’t something he was used to. A small, barely noticeable frown curved into his maw.

His scruffy ears swiveled forward as she began speaking. She explained that he could be a scout, something he didn’t know a lot about but something that, as she explained, he grew more interested in. It suited his needs perfectly. As a lookout he could gather information, but not have to have a lot of interactions like he preferred. Moving around was also a plus, because despite his size he was a big ball of energy. He liked to be constantly moving, mainly because his legs hurt if he sat still for too long. A nod bobbed his head,“Yeah, that seems pretty much perfect. I don’t know a lot about scouting, but I’m willing to learn.” He replied, allowing a small smile. This was a big rarity for the mostly expressionless yearling, smiling. It startled him slightly, and a half-curious light lit up his gaze as he looked at Inali.

peachesrox-stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

She waited for his answer, her tail wagging lightly in anticipation. Would he agree with her conclusion? He opened his maw and a grin spread across her features as he agreed with her suggestions, saying it was a perfect position for him. Her tail now excitedly thumped against the ground,and her eyes were alight with happiness. She spoke up, "Great! I will speak to Minka about being your mentor. Unfortunately, I must go, but we'll talk more soon!" Inali stood now and her tail flicked a goodbye as she moved away, knowing she had more duties to accomplish. With light footed steps she ran across the terrain, mentally ticking off the things she had to do. She knew she needed to meet with Minka, and she would have to do that as soon as possible.

She didnt think her alpha would have a problem placing Inali as Atlas' mentor. After all, who better to train up a scout than a scout? Inali smiled at her thoughts, glad someone else could possibly share her passion.

{Fade Out}