(See All?) Announcements
458 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

Call of the forgotten — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 94 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Florence Flint Fortibus
The large wolf waited until he had Vera’s attention, knowing she was watching him carefully as he had eaten the bark. It was helping his ankle greatly and it was feeling a little better after eating thew bark.

”Stay with the pack, until I’m healed.” He told her, his voice calm. ”I’ll be fine out here on my own but you need to stay with the pack. At least until I’ve healed.” For your protection. He nearly added. ”It will mean you will have more availability for food and herbs. Which will mean I can heal properly.” Of course he felt horrible for using Vera’s concern for him and her protectiveness over him against her but he did not want to for her to run herself ragged trying take care of herself and him. She’d certainly fight back about it. It would mean they could not stay together and Florence would have to lurk at the edges of the borders until his ankle had healed enough for them to make the trek over the mountain. Florence would not back down until she agreed to his promise and she’d grumble about it for days but she would admit that he would be right. The faster he healed, the faster they could leave the pack of OakTree Bend.

Florence beckoned her closer when they finished fighting about it and they curled up together, happy to know the two of them were safe and sound now. They were never going to let the other out of their sights again.

(fade out)