(See All?) Announcements
379 Users Online
Bing, Google

On the border — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Anna who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reigh Melain Silver
Reigh bowed happily, the tension leaving her like an unstrung bow. Noticing her new pack leader begin to pad off, she quickly followed him, falling into step three or four paces behind him. "Thank you." Reigh didn't want to anger her new alpha any more by speaking, but she hoped that eventually he would at least come to tolorate her presence. "Besides hunting, what else will I do?" She asked curiously. 
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
It seemed she wasn't about to back out, graciously thanking him. The Tainn only nodded his head in reply, for his blood still felt hot. Hopefully he would soon see if she really was grateful or not. He rather not let her stay around if she proved useless. As they walked the leader felt himself relax. At least to a point. He still wasn't sure what to think of the gray colored girl, even if he felt her actions were sincere he had been wrong before.

The leader turned this way and that, thoughtful on the path they were taking to the great oak he began to wonder where the others would be. The creek soon falling behind him, it would seem he did not to hear her question. Appendages continued to move him along, he only took a quiet moment before he answered, "I have two children, you can plan on helping them with their hunting skills.  And everyone patrols our borders during the winter to be on look out for thieves."

The scents of other Bend wolves greeted his nostrils, and the branches of the great tree soon came into view. With a relax smiled he halted, pointing to the rocks. "That is the den, and this is where we gather. Make yourself known, and find a safe place to create caches for you kills." He was just about to walk away when he paused,"I'm Triell. What is it I shall know you by?"
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2015, 04:57 AM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health