(See All?) Announcements
536 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'm Lost, — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata

Blue eyes took in the changing emotions on the strangers face fear, disgust, anger with glee, she had created them. So easily she had spun a web around this dark wolf and he had fallen in and was struggling to get away, it had been all too easy. Aponi practically cackled as he fled, and even his words couldn't phase her. Instead of the reaction he was surely hoping for she merely shrugged, "Those who are as tainted as I, and don't ever underestimate the power of a pack set of vengeance against those who have wronged us. Mark my words, someday we will come for you and then you will see." Then she laughed again, loud enough that it rang off of the surrounding trees and bounced back, as if tens of wolves were there instead of just one.

Something inside the yearling had snapped and from here on out there was no going back. No longer would she allow herself to be beaten around, to grow attached to others. From here on they were merely pawns the play with, pawns that someday she would rule with an iron paw. When she did, this stranger would be the first they smite, followed by @Karpos, @Mercy and even her mother and sister.

Turning away Aponi slipped back into the mist, it was as if she had never been there at all. She was the ghost of the woods and she would return quite frequently looking for other playthings. Unwittingly the Aquila had turned into her mother; cold and uncaring. Still it felt good, the power she had over others and she wasn't about to let that go.

APONI EXIT