594 Users Online
Bing, Google

Good News, Bad News — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alisha who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Riddick Faye
Early morning. Light frost. @Inali

Eyes closed as he took in a deep breath, Riddick let the scents of a new land wash over him. The amalgam was mostly tainted by the sharp abyss of frost creeping up on the smells of autumn, but he could pick out things here and there. Prey, like rabbits. Blackberries, lingering on in sweetness since summer. Wolves, distinct in alliance, criss-crossing paths, meeting, passing. He wasn't concerned with those. Brows creasing as the Faye took in another whiff, Riddick tried to snatch what scents reminded him of his homeland- if he could separate those and follow one, he might find who he was looking for.

It struck him- Seraphina. The slight shock at the discovery, though it was faint, forced his odd eyes open. Phina was somewhere beyond the tall grasses he now stood in. Shaking his head, Riddick reminded himself that he wasn't looking for her- Titania was top priority. As long as she chased Flyn....the barrel of his chest expanded with a nervous thought- what if he was too late? Oberon had only given him permission a few days after Tania had left, but a few days time was still a lot of time. Too much time. He needed help.

Riddick looked to the Moon. It hung up in the sky, faint and faded as dawn crept up upon it. Normally he wouldn't be up- but finding Titania- or, alternatively, Flyn- took priority. Now he was going to venture into a totally new land out from underneath the Moon's watch. That would not do.

Looking around to make sure no one was directly insight, Riddick began to sing very, very, quietly, in a gentle whisper:

"Moon, now please guide me,
through night and through day,
I seek out my cousin,
who's strayed from your ways.
Though I've not much, but my faith to your name,
Moon, I do beg you,
watch over the Faye..."

Prayer finished, Riddick strode with confidence. The Moon must have heard his plea. It would aid him in his quest.
(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2014, 05:03 AM by Riddick.)