(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Jethro, Google, Bing

I Wanna Be Your Dog
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Pleasantly the woman pinned to the snow shook vigorously as Hex could have sworn a look of fear twinkled in the whites of her eyes. A soothing twinkle to the wraith like woman similar to the scratching at the base of a cats tail. Slithering out from between the revealed points of her canines the pink of her tongue to grace the coal blackness of her nose before offering a second round of snaps towards Haine's face. Finally it seemed to click with the dull woman as her body struggled to make a get away. Each step away that she took, Hexamora took a steady step forward all the while her lips remained pulled back fiercely, tail high above her back now. After what a million failed attempts couldn't accomplish the agouti woman finally managed to stand on her paws without eating snow, darting off into the distance with her tail tucked tightly beneath her belly. Laughter roared from Hexamora's jaws as she watched the fleeing figure with mismatched eyes, calling out to continue fueling the fire of fear.

"Run my little precious. Run as far as you can, I will find youuu!" Her voice rang out in a sing song like tone, a devilish smirk replacing the snarl that adorned her face only moments ago in the blink of an eye. Oh this was too much fun to just let it end now. She had to follow her and spook the life out of the girl whenever she could. Shuffling forward snow colored paws followed the set of tracks in the powder before her, the scent of the woman strong in her nose. There was nowhere she could hide. At least not for long.

End.