you alone could understand — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Allie who has 81 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Quil Attaya Lyall
...I can see you walking far away.
quil attaya
I don't know how, so I'll just wait.

The sounds of the night continued to echo in the darkness, and although she hadn't been overly concerned about them to begin with, Rook's obvious distress had her a bit on edge. Her golden eyes, pale as ice in the moonlight that filtered down through silvered clouds, carefully took in the pair's surroundings with prudence. For all she could render, they were safe, and, if they were in any sort of danger, her pack and their protection was far from out of reach. His verbal agreement to ride out the night with her made Quil perk up. There was no denying that she would have been disappointed (and worried about him) if he'd decided to head back home now, but, that thought having crossed her mind, the happiness and satisfaction that flooded through her at the thought of how warm his body would feel next to hers was even more than she could have hoped for.

Rook pressed his face into her, the hardened curve of his skull sliding easily across a number of her ribs. She exhaled a quiet breath, craning her muzzle to get a look at him now so close. A fleeting grin flickered at a single corner of her lips in the dark and without a second thought she found his tawny crown with her chin. Issuing him a tender, reassuring nudge and breathing in the scent of him deeply, her low voice was soft in the wind. "I think it is." Her muzzle slid slowly over the musculature of his neck. She wasn't really sure if the object of his fear was gone or not, real or imaginary, but she certainly didn't want him to suffer any more. She hesitated for a moment, unwilling to be the one to pull away and more than willing to be the one to stay, in more than one sense of the word.

"Ready?" she whispered, leaning into him and soaking up every last second of their embrace. When he was ready, she would lead the way.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS. GREY.
(This post was last modified: Nov 19, 2014, 10:39 PM by Quil.)