(See All?) Announcements
508 Users Online
Bing, Google

you'll see a different side of me — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Silence came between them as her words sunk in, the realization that they were almost there. She could almost grasp it with her paws. They were so close that she could feel it in the air, the mountain welcoming her back with arms wide open. However, they still had some things to do before they could be official, so hopefully their plans wouldn’t fail them. With a gentle caress from Vesper that did wonders to her body, she leaned into him as he spoke gently into her ear, his warm breath caressing her. "Yes, my dear. Fallen Tree Cove will be a force to be reckoned with. Everyone from near and far will come to revere and fear us." He did wonders to her dominate side, toying with her emotions and boosting her ego.

He then joined her in her song. His melody lower and deeper than hers, but it was a beautiful song with both of their voices intertwined. As both of their songs mellowed out, she turned to him and asked him to join her on a walk. "I wouldn't mind a good stretch of the legs with a beautiful lady." Smiling softly, she definitely loved the way he charmed her, but it didn’t seemed forced like when they first met. Leading him away towards the mountains, part of her thought it was at least a little bit sincere, but she didn’t believe he completely meant the things he said. He seemed to be quite the ladies’ man, so she just concluded that she was one that he took fond to charming, but held no real feelings for her. However, there could be more than what meets the eye to him. She said it herself.

Sucky post is sucky, but -FADE OUT- nonetheless
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||