(See All?) Announcements
584 Users Online
Bing, Google

the power of change — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The mother looked onto the exchange, her ears waiting for the confirmation or visual that her instructions were understood. However, when Koda spoke, Nina's single eye snapped to him, her head rearing back an inch, surprised that he reverted her orders. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance, not pleased that things were being delayed much more than they needed to. Nina had been questioned by Miccah more than once when they had led side by side and while she appreciated that Koda was her equal, the fact that he found the need to have a conversation with someone so urgently was uncanny. In turn, causing Nina to become extremely irate. Biting her tongue briefly to avoid a lash out on her new partner she took a deep breath before releasing it.

Clearing her throat, she spoke calmly, "Of course you can...after you organize what I asked you to, she returns, and after she speaks to me." That being said, she cast a look towards Iopah dismissing her from this informative meeting that had been in session. It was time for the three of them to go their separate ways to do what they needed to do. While Koda would attending to the Guardian duties, Nina would be looking into their herbs stocks, which were hopefully full enough. Ever since Ashanti had become mentally ill, the condition of the herbs stocks were unknown to her. It was definitely time for the Hervok woman to look back into her expertise. And that was exactly what she was going to do.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

{End)
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
@Nina and @Iopah! I'll tack on an ending for Koda, good thread ladies!

No sooner did the question leave his lips did he feel his chest grow tight and his breathing more ragged, the tension that built could be cut with a blunt knife. He was well aware of Iopah's feelings and though he respected Nina enough to enjoy her company, he wanted his few minutes as a new leader to speak with the second and assure her that there were no harsh feelings. He did not want awkwardness between them, her feelings mattered to him, but requesting time with the agouti woman felt weird with the happenings going on around them; already, the pack needed the wisdom and guidance of their leaders. He sighed deeply when he turned toward Nina, feeling his own irritation bubble at the back of his throat but he would not show anger, instead he released the feeling just as quickly as it came and allowed his shoulders to relax. He did not want issues this soon, there was still so much that needed to be done.

Without hesitation he turned back to Iopah, a look of apology in his green flecked eyes that he hoped spoke volumes, before he acknowledged the longest standing member of the Woods in his more sincere voice, "My apologies. I hope to speak with you once you return Iopah, there is much that we have to discuss." and he then acknowledged Nina, who seemed anxious to leave, her irritation obvious. "I did not mean to distract her from her duties, forgive me." and he nodded his skull, and watched as she left the scene. He was patient, had always been, and knew that this trait would be beneficial if he wanted to be a successful leader, he needed clarity to make sound decisions for the pack and only hoped that with time, both head strong wolves would be able to see eye to eye. Without missing a beat, as the silence that followed grew awkward, he nipped the shoulder of the long standing second, an attempt at affection, before seeking out a place to clear his head.
Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier
@Nina @Koda

She was expecting heartfelt farewells between the two leaders. Gushing agreements on how to handle their subordinate. After all, didn't they both have what they wanted now? It was obvious that Nina had much preferred her flame over Miccah, and hadn't Koda wanted his old place back from the start? Certainly they would agree with every thing the other said now that they both had what they wanted.

Iopah was just as surprised as Nina. Her gaze was still resting on Koda's shoulder, waiting for him to speak, when Nina's terse reply broke from expectation. The huntress fought to keep herself from turning to stare, but her ears swiveled sharply to listen to their disagreement. What was going on? Where they arguing over her?

Apparently so, Nina's demand ended with her dismissal. The stern look held no room for negotiation and Iopah found herself accepting it without reaction. Baffled she started to turn, glancing up at Koda for some sort of explanation. He was already gazing down at her and Iopah felt trapped in his expression. Her head tipped, wondering at the plea she saw there. For two days she'd been hoping he would approach her with some sort of apology. Was this it? She nodded at the verbal apology, too surprised to do more.

She might have stood there and continued to puzzle for a moment longer if he hadn't stepped forward to embrace her. Despite the shortness of the gesture, her pale head turned quickly to study the man now so close to her. Staring at him as if trying to prise his thoughts free. She must have been wrong, in this moment she certainly wanted to be wrong. Then he was leaving and Iopah watched until his robust shape had vanished to start her own journey.