(See All?) Announcements
483 Users Online
Bing, Google

Gone, never to return — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica smiled shyly in a flattered way, "I would love to be with you through it all...but...I'm a terrible hunter. Maybe you could...I don't know...help me?" She asked nervously. Would he be up for it? She wasn't sure. It would be fun to both travel the Lore and learn together. Then she thought of her birth pack, and felt a little homesick. "Some day, I want you to see my home." She said turning to face him.

"I mean old home..." After correcting herself she decided to add, "I would love to give you a tour...just like you did for me...show you my place of upbringing. And the blackberry fields...I used to adventure out there. I met a nice guy named Gent one time and we had a hunt. I hope it remains a free land for the remainder of my time. 'Course then, that's awhile from now." She laughed towards the end and gave him a toothy grin. Little did she know of the Black Thorn Downs, and her future rage. It would be the second time in her life she showed a temper. The first being when Koda came back.

When Titan stopped her she froze to listen. He wanted her to stay...The feeling of his muzzle to her cream cheek was convincing enough. "O-ok, Danica replied feeling funny inside. Quietly she returned to his side, but laid down yawning. She stretched out her silverish paws in front of her, then brought them back. Her belly was to the cold snow as her back embraced the chilling wind.

(After your post, or maybe a few more, do you wanna fade out?)
(This post was last modified: Jul 19, 2014, 08:30 PM by Danica.)
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
"Sure! I mean I'm not that good at hunting either. I've gotten lucky mostly. No speed to catch rabbits, and I don't know too much about catching deer." He answered thinking back on how he had caught his first rabbit while scouting with his mother. The rabbit had practically jumped into his paws.

His ears tipped to the side flicking at Dani's voice while Titan listened to her heartsick tone. Laying those black ears to the side of his head, the dark wolf nosed her cheek again with his black muzzle trying to get her to feel better. "I would love to see your home." Titan didn't know yet that his mother had already given Kassander the okay to bring Titan along to Elettra or Nina for furthering their education on healing.

Pulling his head back to look at her funny, Titan cocked his crown to the side. "You've met Gent too? Black wolf with lighter blue eyes than mine?" Titan asked thinking that it was the same Gent who had helped him out after almost falling through the ice during winter when he was lost away from the pack. "Gent helped me through a hard time. He's a good guy." I wonder where he is? Titan thought quietly after commenting on the black wolf whom they both somehow knew.

More and more Titan was calmed and distracted by his sisters death. Danica's presence did in fact help to ease the pain as he weathered the storm with her. Titan would make it through okay with her help. But how was Yuka handling it?

Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica nodded and replied eagerly, "Thank you!" She was so excited to hunt with Titan. He was such an awesome friend. She smiled at him goofily while her tail waged rapidly behind her.

Dani smiled even bigger, "Ok." She nosed his cheek back before butting her head gently to his shoulder. As Titan questioned about Gent her ears raised. With her head still pressed into his dark fur she replied, "Yes, he was a nice fellow." *Attractive too* She added within her mind dreamily. "That's cool, and yeah he is. What did he help you with?" Dani couldn't help a yawn as a sudden sleepiness filled her.

Quietly she pushed her body into Titan's side and curled into a ball. "I...I think...I'll take a..a..a...nap." She mumbled as her eyes slowly dropped. She fought it long enough to hear his response, though. It didn't take long for the little pup to fall asleep in the warm embrace of her friend.