(See All?) Announcements
634 Users Online
Bing, Hazelnut

Never let me go — Luna Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 94 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Florence Flint Fortibus
The small giggle that came from Vera warmed his heart even more, causing Florence to respond with his own rumbling chuckle. Everything about the smaller wolf her loved, even her jealousy over strangers being friendly to him. Though he was confident that now, no wolf would try and take him from Vera or vice versa, she would still find it in herself to feel jealously over another wolf if they showed interest in him.

"Yes, they cannot fault us if we are honest with them." Florence nuzzled Vera's cheek, smiling broadly. He still could not believe that Vera had accepted his tumbled out proposal.

And pups? something whispered deep within him. What about them? but he squashed the thoughts. Neither wolf was ready for such a responsibility yet, Vera liking her freedom far too much and Florence thinking himself not ready yet. A few more years, when they've settled down and found out what they wanted to do. Florence tilted his head down towards hers, a smile firmly on his face.

"I see the road begin to climb, I see your stars begin to shine. I see your colors and I'm dying of thirst." He sang softly, his voice low and soft. It was a song he remembered hearing, from where he was not sure but it seemed to fit into here and now and he wanted to share it with Vera. "All I know is that I'm lost whenever you go. All I know is that I love you so. So much that it hurts."

After Florence finished singing softly to Vera, they fell asleep in the snow, with Florence curled protectively around Vera like always.

-fade-

shh, imagine Myrrhis came up with part of it and taught him it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbixLt0WBQs
(This post was last modified: Dec 08, 2014, 09:39 AM by Florence.)