Google, Bing

Saw a Shooting Star and Thought of You — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 418 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aideen Smoke-Athesila
All welcome!!
RE: There is a shooting star tonight. - Evening, Mist — 15° F/-9° C

For once, she had trekked south, her legs taking her out of the thicket and further through the Wildwood, until she caught the scent of pack on the wind. Which pack it was, she didn't know, but as soon as she smelled them, she turned, travelling east for some time, to find a new route home. Now however, it was getting dark, and looking to the sky with a deep sigh, the fox like wolfess had to recognize that she wouldn't make it home today; Time to find a place to sleep I guess... She lowered her head and started walking again, suddenly feeling a strange heaviness in her heart.

She emerged out of the woods, and froze in place. Before her, lit by the rising moon, lay a broad, twining creek; thick mist swirling over its frozen surface. She knew this place. She'd been here before! Tears were rising in her copper eyes, mind staggering, and she half fell backwards, sitting down on the cold ground. She knew exactly why she remembered this place, and somewhere deep in her mind, she was mentally kicking herself for not thinking her route over.

This was where we met... The thought floated through her head, like a whisper from the fog around her; This was where I saved you..! She blinked against the tears, tilting her head to look up at the dark sky. Stars were appearing up there, one by one, blinking into existence like tiny flames. A quivering smile curled her dark lips, the lights smudging before her watering gaze; I miss you!

To say she never thought of him would be a pretty lie. She thought of him every day, every moment, a painful hollow in her heart reminding her of where he used to be. Above, one of the stars gave up its grip on the indigo heavens, dropping towards the ground, a string of fire behind it. I miss you so much!

Word count: 325

Thoughts ”Speech”
new-horizon-stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de
(This post was last modified: Dec 09, 2014, 11:55 PM by Aideen.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Adventure is Out There!

Look out! A blizzard is coming your way!

The sky has been cloudy all day, the temperature has been dropping quickly, and now the winds are beginning to pick up. What began as just a few harmless snow flurries is quickly turning into an all-out blizzard. Quick! Seek out a safe shelter to ride out the storm. Be careful, though! Visibility is very low and it will be easy to get lost.