(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Google, Bing

Failure is not an Option — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Slight pp everyone! Tell me if you have a problem, and I'll change it! :)

Speech.

Oh how the scout fretted! Inali had been pupsitter to both children when they had been mere children of weeks. Though her duty as a scout prevented her from being on lands often, she had still grown to care for them. She wasn't close to the children of her queen, but she had never imagined that they would just dissapear. It had been a terrible blizzard, and Inali had immediately rushed to saftey. It was not a storm that one wanted to get caught it, especially not a child. But not only had the pack realized that not only one of their royal charges was missing, but both. That had been a terrible day. Such worry and despair. The woman had immediately wanted to rush off and search for the children, but Inali had been thinking with her heart and not her head. Thank the fates for @Tokino and @Minka. Even in their worry, they had thought logically. The pack had been seperated into search teams and today had been the day where her team had been assigned to search outside pack lands and into further territories.

Inali had called for @Lugh and @Vera in the late morning hours. Once they had arrived, she had explained her plan of heading to the orchard first, then to the creek. It had been hours since than, and now she stood, staring at the foreboding woods in front of them. They had found nothing in the previous two locations, and as a last ditch effort, Inali led them to the woods. She herself had never ventured forth into the lands, because she had always found the woods creepy. But today she would have to push through.

Her blue orbs traveled to both of her companions. It had been a long, weary day. But Inali refused to give up until she found something. "Let's not lose hope, my friends," she spoke. Her tone spoke of weariness, but rooted determination. Failure was not an option. They couldnt, wouldnt fail the prince and princess.

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2015, 06:38 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]