(See All?) Announcements
442 Users Online
Bing, Google

you see, daddy drank and ran around — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 15 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Arcania Soli
So this is a ramble about what has been going on with Arcania due to my inactivity - Pack members only please

The Soli girl had been more of a recluse than ever as of late. She would hunt in areas where no other wolves hunted and she would deliver the prey to caches when no other wolves were around. She would patrol when she knew no other wolves would be around and then she would return to her den and think about where this life was getting her. The browned furred adolescent needed to be social but in her heart, she was introverted. She felt so many emotions just based off of something said by one wolf, particularly the teasing that the king’s nephew had put her through over her fishing skills. Her confidence in hunting and her skills often came off as arrogance as part of her nature but in truth she wanted to be selfless. It wasn’t going so well.

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins. She had to constantly remind herself of that fact as she drastically fell into her secluded state. She had noticed Nayeli’s absence and it had only made it worse. The queen had been the only wolf she had really talked to. Nayeli was probably the only wolf that she had lowered her barriers for because the femme had made her feel safe within the territory. She didn’t know what she should be feeling. It was all muddled and confused to be truthful. Arcania sighed as she stared out of her den made out of a fallen tree and looked out upon the darkness of the forest all around her. Part of her longed for a visitor but she had little hope.

What was this? Was this depression or something far more sinister? Was this a tragic story like that of Romeo and Juliet without the star-crossed lovers or was this just a tale of a girl who was moping about and feeling sorry for herself? She didn’t know but she did know one thing from it. There was no love in a world so cold and dreary. Life was miserable and the only hopes of reprieve were for once she had served her time. She missed her siblings. She missed her family. She missed her parents. She would look up at the midnight moon running across the sky of a thousand stars every night and think about them. Her parents were long gone.

Her siblings, they were all missing as they had gone about their separate ways long ago prior. She snorted as she recalled distant memories that were fast fading. She was forgetting what her parents looked like. She was forgetting about the time that her and her sister Elli had hidden the stock pile of fish from her brothers. She was forgetting what they all looked like. She had forgotten the sounds of their voices and all she had to cling to were names of the departed and living. Part of her sought to howl to the sky her sorrows and sadness. She just wanted to let it out. She knew that if she did, a wolf of the pack might get curious and try to talk to her. That could never happen. So it was back to the deafening silence that had consumed her life.

Arcania was constantly trying to remind herself that the more she laid her heart out on her sleeve, the easier it would be to get hurt. On top of it all, she was reminding herself of her regrets and how she could have changed the course of history. With one deep breathe, she let it all out. She let it go. That innocent and somewhat arrogant girl had disappeared over several months. She was going to be strong and cold and hard with no feelings or empathy. She had to be. The night was dark and full of terrors. She was ready. She was the mockingbird calling out from the trees. She was the crow feasting upon what others saw as trash. She was the proud alpha that she would never truly be. She was Arcania Soli and nothing was going to take her down. She howled it out, her reclusive nature was done with. She was free.

(This post was last modified: Nov 05, 2014, 10:36 PM by Arcania.)
[Image: hashtags-gbachhello.png]
[Image: Arcania-greysig01.png]
Played by Alisha who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Oliver Carmond
Throwing Oliver in there for his own good!

Who knew a pack Leader would be so hard to find? Oliver supposed it was due to Nayeli's disappearance- Triell was probably hunting high and low when he could. And when he couldn't? His children probably took up a lot of his time, as well as duties and looking out for this Ruiko person as well. Still, it was a bit frustrating to be searching for him, and he wasn't even missing.

He was only searching for him because of his experience a couple of days ago. Finding Roma and potential ally was exciting, but he couldn't act on it without Triell knowing and acting first- if he could find him. It wasn't so hard to find the alpha with the group he and Galley had been apart of- but Oliver supposed that particular wolf was always up in their face because it wasn't a pack. And really, the position of alpha changed from wolf to wolf every week. Still, this was getting on his nerves. Was he just not looking in the right places?

A howl rose up, defiant and proud in nature- or at least, it sounded like it. It wasn't Triell, so Oliver wasn't motivated to heed the call. But it could be someone who knows where he is.... War raged within his anti-social mind until he gave up and simply followed his feet. Galley's voice prodded him onward; You need the interaction of your pack mates. Establish yourself! Oliver's ragged ears flopped down in quiet grubling. Don't need you meddling from beyond the afterlife...

He could vibrantly imagine his brother sticking out a tongue; I'm not really Galley, you know that. I'm just what you remember about him.

And now I remember this is the part where I say something devastatingly true, and you go sulk off to eat berries. Now shoo.

Composing himself in neutral, just in case it wasn't a pack member, Oliver rounded a tree and found a youth who had just poured her soul out to the sky. A pack mate- he could tell from her scent- but he couldn't remember seeing her before. Cautious, the small man slowly approached her- "Hello. That was quite the powerful cry. I don't suppose you know where Triell is, do you?"
(This post was last modified: Nov 09, 2014, 01:09 AM by Oliver.)
Played by Namara who has 15 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Arcania Soli

When her powerful message had come to it's end, she heard the scuttle of paws against the ground as they sent leaves in a flurry and she looked up from her own paws to see a wolf standing before her. She offered him a kind smile as he greeted her and asked if she knew where Triell was. She cocked her head to the side in a curious way before responding to the request for information. "I'm sorry but I haven't seen him since Nayeli disappeared. I heard I even missed a pack meeting while out on a scouting trip." She admitted as she glanced at the ground. She considered offering her name but he had not given his with his greeting so perhaps she should not start the favor off by naming herself.

The dark tawny female rose and knocked the leaves that clung to her pelt free before leaving the area she had been sitting. She faced Oliver. "I'm Arcania. What is your name?" The question was put in a proper tone as the yearling had always been taught how to be a lady. Her eyes studied the boy before she sat on her rump again. She held that smile to her face as she reflected upon what had been happening in her life recently. She had just come out of her reclusive nature with that powerful howl and now a packmate was talking to her. Perhaps she should howl more often? She had to admit that she had felt like no one in the pack liked her, especially with all the teasing. She knew it had all been for fun, but she had felt alone. Not quite anymore.

Played by Alisha who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Oliver Carmond
So she didn't know where Triell was. What a disappointment. The small man didn't let his frustration reach his face, however. This was his pack, and he was determined to be on good terms with all of them. After all, if this young woman had been out doing a job imperative to the packs well-being, she didn't deserve any negativity.

Still, Oliver thought to himself, I need to move on and find Triell.

And leave an opportunity to create a relationship? Where's the friendly little pest I used to know?

He went down when you did.

"I'm Oliver." Putting on a polite smile to mirror Arcania's, Oliver obliged his dead mentor. She at least deserved a proper introduction. Who knew- maybe something useful would come of this. "And I have to admit, I myself am a newcomer to Oak Tree Bend." He allowed himself to sit, though he did not completely relax- he had to be ready at a moment's notice, in case Triell called for him. Curling his raven tail about him, rufescent leaves sweeping out of its way, Oliver tried to think of a conversation starter.

Don't ask about the weather.

I know, I know. She's too young to ask about her nonexistent pups, and not young enough to initiate a game. Perhaps-

Perhaps she knew Nayeli. Galley had hit it right on the head. Perhaps she did know Nayeli- Oliver refused to be so blunt about tenses when it wasn't even clear if the missing leader was dead.

"Just out of curiosity, do you know Nayeli? Could you tell me what she's like?"