(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Google, Bing

the storm clouds come — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
This is open to any Silent Moon Plateau but preferably wolves she had not interacted with or wolves she could work on getting along with :)

The queen had been hard at work all day to keep herself busy in order to keep her mind from wandering to different locales such as what the future would bring and whether or not she'd be able to hold her throne. She tried no to worry but the earthy hued woman found that to be difficult. She had a true friend in Ace and a long standing relation with a family member, Heigen, to support her within the pack but other than that she felt in complete disarray. Did Phineas approve of her as leading beside him? Had he rooted against her? Perhaps she was just being paranoid but as a new wolf to the job she felt she had a right to be nervous. She took a deep breathe as she continued on with her hunt through the winter snow that laid fresh upon the ground. It was later at night but she did some of her best work at night as she was able to creep up on prey without being seen.

She had been following fresh rabbit tracks within the snow - it was odd for such creatures to be out in colder conditions as she was fairly sure they were supposed to be sleeping or something - especially at night. She crept forward until she had the rabbits in her crosshairs before rushing forward. She figured bringing back some rabbits for the caches would be best seeing as the winter winds were settling into their home within the mountains and the heights fairly fast. She wasted no time in rushing the rabbits and capturing one within her powerful jaws. One bite was all it took to end it's terrified looks and fast-paced heartbeat. She would take it back to the den. Perhaps she would give it to a wolf whom she had been having issues with in the past. Perhaps she'd give it to Seraphina or maybe Aestyn for being such a worthy competitor. She knew that before too long there would be a call for her and she would have to defend her title once more. She prayed she had a few more days if not a few more weeks before that happened.

The emerald eyes of Aesire tracked her paw prints back towards the den. She buried the rabbit in the fresh laid snow as a coat to protect the small cache that she had just created. With a deep breathe she decided to go for a walk. There was an obviously troubled look on her face. She shouldn't care about what others thought of her because she knew she was doing which she thought was best but she did not know what to do all the same. What could she do with so much tension amoungst the ranks when most of it had seemingly been started by her? She would figure things out with time. Storm clouds rolled in overhead when she realized - dark times were coming.

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2014, 04:05 AM by Aesire.)
[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Played by Missy who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Seraphina Faye
Speech

Seraphina was on her way back to her den with a bundle of yarrow between her jaws. She was beginning to fall into a routine as her body adjusted to the awkward sleep schedule of these wolves. Wake up in the morning---which was so weird---and go out to hunt. Once the sun had completed 2/3 of its cycle through the sky she would begin searching for any herbs that they might need. Once the sun set and the Moon rose into the sky it was time to head back to the den and go to sleep...apparently.

On her way back to the den, Phina caught the scent of Aesire, her new leader. She couldn't hide the feeling of discontent that rolled through her. She had not had a good first meeting with the large, dappled she wolf and was still sour about her winning the tournament. She knew those feelings were inappropriate so she tried to hide them, but that didn't mean she had to seek out the new Leader's company. Unfortunately, Seraphina's brown eyes caught sight of Aesire and it only took one look to see that she was visibly upset. Phina cringed. She hated emotional conversations because she wasn't very good at them. When someone was upset she didn't usually know what to say to make it better. But Seraphina couldn't walk away from a wolf who might need her help. It went against every grain in personality to turn her back on someone . Besides, they were under the light of the Moon and Seraphina could not doubt Her guidance. It could just be a coincidence that tonight she ran into the one pack mate she would have liked to avoid, but Phina didn't usually believe in coincidences, not when the Moon was out.

Seraphina took a deep breath and cleared her mind of any negative thoughts. If the Moon wished for her to speak to Aesire tonight then perhaps, they would work through their differences. She had already formed a strong aversion to the girl, but to be honest Phina barely knew her. Perhaps, it was time for that to change. With renewed hope and Moon-given courage, Seraphina trotted over to her new Leader, announcing her presence with a mumbled wolf around the bundle of yarrow. Carefully placing the yarrow down and burying it in the snow so she could return to it later, Phina respectfully bowed her head to Aesire."Good evening. Would you mind if I walked with you? I love being out at night and the company would be nice." Seraphina smiled politely, wondering how Aesire would react to the question. She had purposely avoided commenting on the troubled look on Aesire's face, not wanting to seem intrusive. They could go for a walk and if Aesire wanted to open up Phina would listen and do her best to provide a helpful response.

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

A familiar voice stirred the queen from her troublesome thoughts as she turned to see the darker tawny woman who went by @Seraphina asking if she could join the leader. This interaction was certainly going better than their last one had gone. Aes dipped her head in greeting back to the femme. "I'd love some company myself, Phina." She had stuck to the nickname the woman had presented herself with at their first meeting with a small smile. Perhaps she could fix one tense relationship... or at least make it less tense than it was. The woman who was quite good at controlling her emotions and feelings by locking them behind a steel wall gave her a friendly smile as she continued her walk. "How have you been faring? I hope you've been doing well." She showed concern for the woman. She knew what it was like to be upset and nervous and tense.

In the back of her mind, Aes was running probabilities and theorizing on timelines as to when the beta would challenge her for her rank. That particular challenge was going to be a looming thundercloud over her head but until that challenge, she would just keep doing what she could to make sure the pack ran smoothly as was expected of her. Her focus then pushed away the thoughts after she determined she probably had another week or so and she focused on the woman who was walking with her. Was Phina thinking of challenging the third ranked female which Aes still had yet to meet? Who was the third ranked female? Aes could vaguely remember hearing a name. It was something along the lines of Desmona or perhaps it had been Desdemona? It was one of those for sure. Eitehr way, Aesire was curious.

(This post was last modified: Dec 15, 2014, 08:30 PM by Aesire.)
[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Played by Tyn / / who has 46 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aestyn Lunx

The evening was still young and Aestyn was in the mood
for a crusade around her foreign home.

Even and steady pace work captured bits and pieces of the kingdom that she called home though she knew very little about it. Actually, she knew very little about the wolves she now called family. Aestyn felt a strong burden to enlighten herself with introductions and maybe make steps towards future potential friendships. @Seraphina was the only one who had really made a point to ask for her favor. Maybe it was in fear because, after all Aestyn was her superior. Assorted thoughts flickered through her mind only to be intruded by rustling and soft feminine voices in the distance. She quickly picked up two familiar scents that of @Seraphina and the very recently crowned queen @Aesire . This was a perfect opportunity to maybe get a little bit more familiar with both. Shifting limbs moved her quickly through the densely planted forest as she weaved in and out of the obstacle course easily regardless of how black the evening was becoming.

Instinctually, her silver mixed tassel swung loosely behind her with enchantment. She was still a little bit off in the distance but she knew her words would be heard so she spoke up not wanting to spook them “Good eve, ladies.” she dipped her mug in a polite gesture. Not letting her pace slow any she continued until she was beside the more familiar femme @Seraphina as she smiled warmly at her. The silver moon reflecting off her sparkling pools like stars as she embraced Phina with a gentle caress from her nose on the woman’s dappled neck. Hopefully, she was not intruding a private convention of any sort. Aestyn was sometimes negligent of being careful not to walk into unwelcoming conversations. However, the mood seemed light enough to her. If she misjudged the situation it could be slightly awkward. She let her mind slip back into the present moment as she glanced to Aesire as she let a cheered on smile plant itself cordially upon her silk draped maw.
Played by Missy who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Seraphina Faye
Speech

Seraphina was pleased to see that the woman used her nickname instead of her full name. It sounded less formal and made Phina believe that there was still hope they could work things out. However, any traces of the troubled look that had adorned her dappled face when Seraphina had first approached now vanished behind a steel wall. Seraphina could relate, she lived in much the same way, always keeping a reserved but kind expression on her outward appearance no matter what kind of inner turmoil was afflicting her.

"I have been good Aes." Seraphina hoped the nickname was okay. She used it only to convey that she also hoped that they could be on better terms. "I love this pack and I am glad that I decided to make it my home. I see myself living out many happy years here." Seraphina hoped that this was a polite way of conveying her intents. This was her home and she was going to fight for leadership of it. But she also felt an inexplicable tie to this pack though she had not been here long and she wanted to live here in peace. It would be great if her and Aesire could be friends as well as rivals, just as her and Aestyn seemed to be shaping up to be.

No sooner had she thought the woman's name did her silvery form appear. Phina was a little surprised at the warm welcome she received, but appreciated the gesture as a sign that Aestyn did consider her a friend, despite Phina's honesty about pursuing her rank. Phina was happy to return the gesture as she lightly passed her nose across Aestyn's neck."Good evening to you Aestyn." Phina said cheerfully. Perhaps, the three of them could all work things out tonight. If they could all get on the same page, if they could all be rivals but also friends, then this pack would have the strongest femme fighting force in all the lands. Silent Moon Plateau would be a force to reckon with, but first they needed to find a way to harmonize.

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

Two different things happened at once and Aesire did not even flinch. She carried out her conversation with Seraphina as the woman whom she was in a rather tense relationship with said she had been good. Aestyn entered the scene and Aesire shared her smile with the both of them. "I'm glad to hear it Phina and I'm sorry that I was a bit rude the first time we had talked, I just had a lot on my mind and had reverted back to a certain nature I had abandoned a while ago." She figured the apology and explanation would do good to make the peace, or at least she had hoped. She then turned her attention to Aestyn as she spoke once more a greeting.

"Good evening Aestyn. I hope you too have been well?" She asked mainly because she knew that all of them had been in rough shape after the tournament. No wolves had seen her for medical help and for that she had been grateful since she only knew the very basics. "What brings the two of you out this evening?" She was often curious of what others wolves did and how they though and now was a time to learn how her two biggest rivals, rankwise at least, were faring. This exchange would hopefully be remunerative for all parties involved. She also hoped that a random rank challenge did not break out because of this encounter. She was honestly shocked that Aestyn had not made a reach for the crown already.

She never knew what to expect with these two so there was a certain level of caution in her, though not visible.

Played by Tyn / / who has 46 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aestyn Lunx
Obviously, this was turning into a girls night out.

She knew very little about the ladies
that were now considered her pack mates.
Aestyn would just have to fix that problem.
Thankfully, there was very little tension between them after
the rivalry that had proceeded a few days before.
She would continue to be content in the beta position for a little while.
The new allotted queen’s crown would crumble soon enough;
and when that happened Aestyn would be right there to snatch it away.
For now, she wanted to watch how Aesire would play out her new role.
Her opinions rambled on only for an instant
before she came back to the present moment in time.
@Seraphina seemed relieved to find her greeting a forthcoming one.
While @Aesire seemed to be on edge a little as she spoke up in her own salutation.
Aestyn’s senses were keen and on point.
It was easy to read Aesire, she was a nervous mess since taking the throne.
A minor smirk curled its way onto her silk draped cage.
”Well as I’ll ever be, M’lady.”
her vocals were laced with a hint of arrogance
but was quickly restored with a quick dip of the cranium.
She knew she needed to show outward respect,
but inwardly she could think what she wanted of Aesire
without suffering any repercussions.
Multi hued tassel churned and swished like clock work
as she answered the Queen’s open aired inquiry.
” Nothing unparticular, really… I just wanted to stretch out my limbs a little.”
She spoke up promptly.
Prying her aqua planets away from Aesire
she relocated them to look at Seraphina.
She wondered what was going through her head.
Aestyn wanted to know what made this little woman tick.
Lowering her furry snout she poked the dappled lady on the cheek.
”What about you, Phina?” she let her words cleave to inquisitiveness.