(See All?) Announcements
600 Users Online
Bing, Google

Asteroid B-612 — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Anders seemed to agree with her statement, something that quite pleased her. He was further proving himself to be a man that she would enjoy having in her ranks, someone trustworthy that she might even be able to find a friend in. While he wouldn’t be a trustworthy female beneath her like she yearned for, it would be nice to have another pack member that she could really trust. Quite a few of their previous members had made her feel uneasy, like she’d needed to look over her back. Her second, regrettably, beneath her was one that still made her feel like that.

"I don't suppose you'd mind telling be a bit about Fallen Tree Cove?" he inquired, and she was more than happy to oblige. As he settled himself, she did the same having removed him as a thread to her, her pack, or her children. Yes, some might call her a fool for it but despite her level of pregnancy she could still get herself up and going if she needed to. “Before I do, please settle yourself. No need to hunch like that, we are not in my lands so you do not need to act that way toward me. Even then, I would not have you act so extensively so.” she instructed. It was true, she didn’t require any wolf to be ultra-submissive beneath her besides the wicked wraith, whom even then wasn’t so. A simply dip of their head sufficed, as her love had them so as well. “We are a newer pack, though I hope that will not deter you. We do believe in working as a whole, for any successful pack must work together to achieve any goals they have set out for, yes? We, much like other packs, strive to be strong though not a complete dictatorship.” the pale queen began. She paused, thinking for a moment on how to continue and how much she should give away. If he did not join her back to her lands after their company was over, she did not want to leave him with too much information on them. But at the same time…she hoped that he would join her and to do that he would need the sort of information that would pull any wolf in.

“I cannot say much, as would not be proper of me. However, I will say to you that our numbers are not...outstanding. We appreciate any and all members, and with your skill set you would be very valuable to us. If you would so choose to join our ranks, we can promise food, protection, and loyalty so should you give us the same,”

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]