513 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

Shall we dance? — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC Clear — -20° F/-29° C

Anthem had decided that though he hadn't trained as much as he would have liked he wanted to see if Seraphina wanted to spar once more. Moving from boulder to boulder he moved through the terrain with sure paws. He wasn't in a rush as he had gotten up early in the day to come and now it was just before noon. It was a good day to do this as well. The sky was clear and no clouds barred the light and even though it was cold the sun warmed him. A smile slid onto his face as he wondered who the winner of this fight might be. The smile turned into a grin as he shook his heads paws pausing as he balanced. Of course it would be @Seraphina once more he had no doubt but he had to admit that he like to win as well. Only when the spar was said and done would they know though.

Moving forward once more he sought out her scent. His eyes narrowed in concentration as he walked. The scent of wolves was becoming stronger but he couldn't smell the scent he was looking for and he could only assume that she hadn't been here recently or that the other scents were drowning hers out. Deciding that this spot would do he let out a howl that echoed off the rocks around him. Patiently he sat knowing that if Seraphina heard it she would likely come if she wasn't too busy at the moment.

I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.