(See All?) Announcements
572 Users Online
Bing, Magg, Google

Roaming Soul — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Halima who has 5 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Haji Nahais
Leave his old pack? Haji was a little taken aback not that he showed it. Pack wolves, so prying in their nature and yet so logical. The probability of being asked such a question had never crossed the yearling’s mind.
“Adventure.” He said. It was the truth…or at least it hit the halfway mark. To tell the whole of the story would first require him to admit, to accept what he denied. “There was a whole world beyond my pack’s borders and I wanted to see it. So I said my goodbyes and left.”
It was a hard goodbye, he had to let go of the familiar to achieve the unfamiliar, unpredictable, and dangerous but also exciting. Haji didn’t regret his decision though he’d faced hardship in his solitude he also overcame it. In the face of adversity he didn’t die, he proved to himself and what he’d like to think also to his family and former pack. He a wolf once of average skill and meager ability improved enough to look after his own skin and avoid starving in the process. But like everything in life his fondness of solitude waned as the phase passed and like the stars sought the return of the moon after its patterns of fickleness lapsing in and out as a new moon, he too began to seek the company of others.
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

The answer left potentially little to the male’s sense of loyalty – but he was youthful, and Phineas could understand that drive all too well. Had his parents not had a different agenda for him growing up, he would have sorely tempted to do the same. In doing so.. perhaps he never would have even met Desdemona – or even Borlla. Regret was a bitter taste.. but it was entirely impossible to swallow with the knowledge that his children might then have not existed had it not been for either woman. Desdemona, for stirring his need to settle down and raise a family which had ultimately pushed him in the arms of Borlla, who had been likeminded in that nature. And, of course, Borlla, for giving him his children.. It was simply a pity they had not been enough to keep her roots among Relic Lore, despite their crumbling mateship.

And so the regal gave a light nod of his muzzle, his large form prowling forward with a gentler pace now. His shoulder rubbed to the ebony wolf’s flank, pressing his scent upon him in acceptance to the pack. “Silent Moon Plateau welcomes you,” he offered with a low rumble, giving a nod to Seraphina. “Perhaps, one of the ladies of the lad can offer you a tour. If not.. I suggest you familiarize yourself with your new home – many of us still are.” With that said, the pale Argyris slipped past them both – though his muzzle would briefly touch the nape of the tawny she-wolf in silent gratitude.

Played by Missy who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Seraphina Faye
Speech

Seraphina found that the loner's answer was less than satisfying and far from reassuring. None the less Phineas gave a light nod and accepted and welcomed the young boy to the pack. Phina watched as the ivory male rubbed his scent on the loner and mentioned that one of the ladies could give the new member a tour. Seraphina offered a brief nod to indicate that she accepted that responsibility and would dutifully give the yearling a tour of their new home. Phina couldn't prevent a smile from pulling at the corners of her maw as Phineas touched the nape of her neck in what she assumed was gratitude.

She was happy that her leader was becoming more comfortable around her and she hoped to continue to prove herself a worthy member. Only a small part of her knew that her desires stemmed from more than just her sense of duty to her pack. The woman who was constantly in full control of her emotions, couldn't help but let a little bit of the joy she felt escape as she jubilantly smiled at Haji and let her tail wag behind her."Well, Haji, I hope you prove yourself worthy of the trust Phineas has placed in you. Follow me and we can begin our tour." Phina turned and flicked her tail, an indication for the yearling to follow. There was certainly a skip in her graceful step as she started across the plateau, glancing back to make sure that their new member was following her.

---exit---