751 Users Online
Chan, Bing

[r]unning on an empty [h]eart — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Adopt who has 40 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pacem Hervok
Fading and archiving <3 @Vera

With a last comment in reference to what he himself had said she spoke of how lucky she had been in return. A small smile pursed his ebony lips as he offered a tip of his head. Indeed, she was lucky in return based off of what she had said of him. She had spoken so highly of Florence that he himself hoped to one day meet the man. She took her departure and he spoke his own peace. "It was nice to meet you ma'am. I do hope that you visit soon - anytime really - just howl for me at the borders perhaps? Maybe next time you could bring Florence so I could meet this lucky man?" Curiosity had piqued his interest as to if she actually would bring her significant other to meet a young prince from a rival pack.

Without another word and only a dip of the head as if saying 'until next time', Pacem started back towards his home, knowing his mother would start to question his disappearance so close to bedtime. He broke into a run as he overran the borders and rushed back to the den. The wind felt amazing against his pelt. With a deep breathe, taking in the Thicket scents. He felt truly at home in the Thicket but he had always been one to push himself out of his comfort zone. Soon, he'd go on an adventure he'd never forget but of course he'd tell his mum where he was going first. Even he never wanted to worry her by wandering off.

-Fade-