(See All?) Announcements
787 Users Online
Bing

Still Moving Fast — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
This thread is for @Aesire but @Phineas might also want to be aware and or apart of this thread if Rachel chooses<3

She knew about the changes in the rank. Although she was displeased with these changes other things were preoccupying her mind. Other wolves were lingering in her thoughts. How could she let this happen? The ginger hued woman was almost sure that she had everything organized, mentally and physically, and now she was not so sure.

Moving herself from the borders of the Silent Moon pack she was putting herself into the heart. Where she knew more of the creatures she called family would be lurking. Specifically the leaders. The new female leader she had yet to meet but she figured it wouldn't hurt to meet her.

Stopping near the main dens she lifted her muzzle and called out asking for either of the leaders to grace her with their presence. Now all she had to do was wait. How long she did not know. She just hoped it wouldn't be too long. Or else the thoughts in her mind might eat her alive. Perhaps distracting herself would be a good thing to help her loose focus on her thoughts. Looking up to the sky she began to count any birds flying by she saw. So far she only saw two but just the thought of her mind looking for birds flying by was enough to keep her distracted from the actual thoughts on mind.

Hopefully someone would show soon, the fallen Lospire queen was never one who was good at waiting for others. She liked things done quickly.

"Speech"

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

She was still quite new to the job but she had to say she felt more relaxed than she had when she first joined. Who would think that she had made such a jump in such a short amount of time? There was a call from the air by an unknown wolf for a leader, which now included herself. Perhaps it was a loner or a wolf she had simply never met before. Soon she would find the answer as she propelled her large figure towards the main dens. She had just finished her rounds of the border which she had been fairly diligent in marking. She held her head high as she arrived to find a woman bearing the pack scent calling - given the location of the call, she was not surprised to find that she was a member of the pack.

The earthy toned woman let her banner raise as she dipped her head in greeting. Her tone was met with an emotionless sound as she spoke. "You called?" The words matched her steady breathing. She was still quite sore from the tourney and so she hoped to make it quick so she could rest for a bit before going out and doing some hunting or perhaps answering a call on the borders or whatever it was she was going to do. She had more responsibility and that made her calm. The more she had on her plate, the more she would relax. She was strange and her mind acted differently. Later she might spar with Ace - she wasn't sure he knew that she had been crowned an alpha yet.

[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
@Aesire

A woman of large size and earthy tones greeted the ginger hued woman. "So this must be the new Alpha female, I only higher disapprove. Ha!" Of course she would never say that out loud to the woman's face. It was solely Muerda Lospire's thoughts and her thoughts only.

"You called?"

"I did. I have some manners I want to discuss with you." She offered a rather pretty smile for her wicked mind and a respectful nod. "I want to take a brisk trip but I thought I would ask the alphas for their permission first. It seemed more polite then just running off." The older woman chuckled softly in hopes that the female in front of her would have at least some sense of humor. If not, well then Muerda's disappointment of the new lead would keep growing. It was a shame how much the Lospire woman could hate someone within moments. Of course that was just her way of life though. First impressions were everything and if you did them wrong then you lost. You lost her ultimate respect.

Making sure to at least show some respect, just for appearances sake, she made sure her tail was lower then the other woman's tail and that her eyes didn't show any sign of challenge. As much as Muerda wanted that position of leading beside Phineas now wouldn't be the time. She would allow everyone to think that she, Muerda Lospire, was a simple woman and only wanted simple things.

"Speech"

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

Aesire had been on edge, and rightfully so, since she had earned her crown. She never knew when a challenge would present itself. At the time, she only had to worry about Aestyn but no doubt others would challenge her as well as an attempt to get into Aesire’s rank. Most of them had several challenges to work their way up but Aestyn only had one. Needless to say, she had been vigilant since her crowning. The earthy toned queen made a very clear point of holding her dominance for that reason – she never knew when she would lose such a prestigious position. Perhaps, over time, she could prove to be a great leader and others would not see a need to challenge her. It was one of those things that she would never know for sure.

Muerda’s call was treated no differently than others would have been – especially that of the beta female. She let a soft chuckle out when Muerda presented some humor in her tone after asked to leave pack lands for a slight trip. She nodded in understanding as she thought about it with a small grin on her face. She was on edge of all the wolves that were below her on the female side but that would not stop her from trying to be kind. "It is much appreciated," her response was starting to fall into place, "but in order to grant you permission, there are a few things I need to know." Her voice left no room for argument. She thought about the several questions she had and decided to pose them one at a time. She wasn’t going to let wolves wander away without a good reason. "What is the purpose of this expedition, Miss…?" She let her question wander off in the hopes of catching a name. This wolf was unfamiliar to her.

Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire

"Oh yes, of course. I understand fully Miss. Ask away as you please." A strong smile was offered as her words slithered off of her tongue like a dripping dew in morning light. Listening politely she made sure to pick her answers carefully. The last thing she need was to be on the wrong side of an alpha. Especially female to female. The ginger woman was already aware of tensions that were hanging thick in the air. Seemingly so thick one could cut it with their claw.

Flicking her tail a bit she was agitated that the woman wasn't aware of her name but she decided that that was okay. At least in the moment it would qualify as a simple mistake. "Miss Lospire." She offered a more bitter than sweet smile, only giving up her last name. As Aesire had never said what name she wanted, first or last.

"The trip is merely for some exploring purposes. I would like to become more familiar with the mountain side and one can not do such by merely sitting within the pack's borders. I will only be a day or two." Her last sentence strong together as if to assure the woman she wouldn't be running off for good. Merely just for some adventure. Her paws were aching to be free again. To have a since of belonging to these mountains. Of course she didn't know what may happen while she was traveling these mountains. The pass may decide to swallow her up...or it might just welcome her with open arms.

"Speech"

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

The woman introduced herself as Miss Lospire which Aes saw as either the strangest first name she had ever heard or it was evidently a last name. She understood either way that she could not judge a woman by her actions. Technically she did have the right to judge her for a lack of both names or something of another but she personally saw no point in it. That alone would make her as bad a pack leader as her father had been… and that was saying something. She forced herself to remain focused on the conversation because it would be rude to zone out after deliberately continuing the venture forward. She offered a kind smile to the other as Miss Lospire explained the reasoning behind wanting to take a trip.

"The trip is merely for some exploring purposes. I would like to become more familiar with the mountain side and one can not do such by merely sitting within the pack's borders. I will only be a day or two." The young alpha female considered these words with extreme caution and care, weighing her options. "That would be fine, Miss Lospire. I would like you to report to either King Phineas or I when you return to let us know how your adventures were." The words were left with a curt tone to them as the leader spoke her goodbye. "I must go now. I shall see you when you return." She spoke the words with a slight tip of her head before turning away to head back towards the central part of the territory.

-Exit-

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health