Bing, Google

This House Is a Circus — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
@Aesire Freezing fog — 7° F/-14° C
Heigen Colette

He didn't know this place too well. He was unsure of which way to turn at every mountain corner. Left or right? Up or down? Every step he took was deeper into these mysterious lands. He did have to admit it though. The view from up top was rather splendid. The Colette man wasn't some whippersnapper anymore and he found himself appreciating the world more and more. Even after things seemed rather gloomy when Aesire left, the world still held a light and beauty for his eyes to feast upon.

After endless wandering his paws stumbled upon unknown borders. Strongly laced into the land was the scent of many. A pack, it had to be. Noticing how close to the borders he was, just on the edge to be exact, he backed up a few steps to put some space between him and this seemingly large pack. Was every pack as well stocked like this one? Perhaps it was just the winter that made the wolves flock into packs until warmer weather would show.

The Colette man assumed he was one of these wolves though. He was new to these lands and would need help learning about them. He also needed a home. Of course he didn't expect these all to come free, he knew that much. Heigen would just need to offer his skills in return for a sheltered home. Right? Was that how things worked?

Throwing pack his head he let out his deep rough call sound out. Asking for a leader to meet him on the borders. His call was ended shortly after it began and his head settled on looking straight ahead for some shape or form. All he had to do now was wait. He could do that. Wait.

"Speech."
We made this river a wall
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

Aes had settled into her throne with ease as she went about her daily business with a few added duties given her prominent position within the pack. One of these duties was the sacred ritual of accepting members into a pack. When a shockingly familiar voice pierced the air, curiosity took hold of Aes. Where had she heard that voice before? Where had she head that voice? It was on the tip of her tongue but she had a memory lapse. She immediately rushed towards the borders, eager to see who had graced her doorstep with her presence. She slowed into a walk once she was close - she did not want to appear eager to talk to a loner because that might give a bad impression. No, her gait would even out as her limbs carried her gracefully through the freezing fog.

She too wasn't a whippersnapper anymore as she held the regal position of leadership that so many others of the pack would attempt to take from her. With a deep breathe, she came into view of the young man who was just older than her. Her jaw dropped as the memories of her childhood came rushing back. Her dominance and poise faltered as her eyes widened. "Heigen?" The obvious shock was apparent in her voice. What was her cousin who was like a brother doing at the borders of Silent Moon Plateau? Why did he even leave Heartbreaker Col? She was utterly confused as she looked at the man.

[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
The figure of another creature, wolf, came into a sight. From afar them seemed like every other wolf yet when they got closer a more familiar surrounded them. Where oh where had he seen this face?

"Heigen?"

It was her! Her voice so pure and clear that it shook his memory right into shape. His tail quickly wagged behind his large form as he let out a bark of pure excitement. "Yes, it's me!" Smiling wide to expose all of his ivory teeth. "@Aesire!" He was so excited to see a familiar face that he didn't even bother to think that she, his little cousin, was the possible leader of this pack.

The Colette man was finding it hard to stand still with so much excitement racing through his veins. Chuckling softly he looked at Aesire with kind and caring eyes. "Come here you!" His voice was a bit rough from not using it in a while. As much as he wanted to sprint across the borders and greet her properly he was sure that wouldn't score him any points. Even if the case was to be reunited with family.

So many questions were dancing along his tongue that he needed to get out. "How have you been? Staying safe? Using those skills wisely?" His eyes scanned over her large, yet still smaller then his, form to make sure she was safe. The Desine woman looked healthy and strong. That meant she was safe or was safe for the most part.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

It had been quite the trying year since she had been exiled from Heartbreaker Col and all of the factions that had associated with it. She grinned from ear to ear when he only confirmed his identity and she ran at him that she almost tackled him. He asked all of the normal questions that she would expect him to ask - she had been his cousin and he hers but he had also been her caretaker and mentor throughout the first year and a half of her life. "Yes, yes, I'm fine Gen." She agreed eagerly as she buried her face in his neck. She had missed him so much! He had been one of her best friends back in the pack.

She backed away slowly, composing herself as she asked the routine questions. "You called for a leader? I'm one of the leaders of Silent Moon Plateau, Heigen." She couldn't hide her grin but she had to keep herself composed. He would understand her stiffness because he surely knew the things a leader had to do at the borders. "What can I do for you? How did you get here? Did you leave Heartbreaker Col?" The questions came flooding out as she held her normal curious tone. She was so happy to see him but she had to accomplish her goals. Perhaps he would join the Plateau rankings! Oh how she could dream. Was he just paying a visit or was he staying? Why had he left the pack lands? She needed to know every last detail.

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
The physical contact was greeted back with his own nudges and nose to her cheek. Oh how he had missed her so dearly. Thank the gods that she was safe. When his Destine cousin continued to speak and said that she was the leader he about had a heart attack. He had seen her as a little pup and while he imagined she would be something great he never imagined she would be this great so soon.

"I'm so proud of you, Aesire." His eyes gleamed with pride. The Colette boy took pride in her accomplishments because he had helped groom her. She was practically his living legacy. He let a low rumble of an affectionate growl roll outwards.

Her own questions came springing through her mouth. "Me?" He answered with a smirk. "I called because I was lost and I need somewhere to stay, of course I was going to offer my skills in return for a home." His tail sat low but still kept a small wagging motion to it. "How I got here, well I guess I just let my paws lead me here. Trial and error sort of deal." The Colette male shifted his weight slightly. Paws sore from his aimless travels. He was left with a great reward at the end of his travels though. His not so little cousin Aesire.

Flicking his tail he knew he still had one question left to answer. "I sure did. After tutoring the last newborns and making sure they were ready to go I left. Not sure how long ago that was though." He chuckled softly before looking down at the ground. Just how long ago <i>had</i> that been?
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
Stretching this thread out to 10?

His pride in whom he had raised was equally reflected in how proud she had been of herself. He was more like a father than her father had ever been to her. She couldn't hide her happiness as her tail wagged vigorously when he announced he was looking to stay within the pack - he was going to join! She was like an overexcited pup who just got to do something really cool for the first time but she really didn't care. He offered his skills in return but did not name them because Aesire was the wolf she was today because of his skills. She knew what he was capable of and that was what mattered. It really did help when you were related to and had a good standing relationship with the alpha who was to accept you.

"Heigen, of course you can stay. You're skills are always needed!" She grinned at him as she marked him with the scent of the pack and motioned for him to join her. "I have so much to ask you. Why don't you take a walk with me and I can show you around?" She asked in a nice matter for him to join her. She was bubbling with question but she also had to warn him about the situation she had found herself in. To be honest, she felt as if her fragile throne might not hold up but having another ally - Ace and now Heigen - she felt as if she could hold it all together.

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
As the Destine woman moved forward and marked him as one of the members of Silent Moon Plateau he grinned wide. "Thank you Aesire, I owe it to you. Eh maybe I can raise up this generation to be as great as my previous raising." Smirking slightly he followed next to Aesire. "That is if they don't behave like your group." Heigen offered a wolfish wink and grin allowing his shoulder to bump into the Destine's should lightly.

"What are your questions, Aes?" He wondered what was on her mind. Perhaps she had something along the lines of "Why did you leave? How is everyone? Do they miss me?" He could only ponder if her questions would fall into those sections. In all honesty the Colette man wasn't one for answering too many questions at once but he was willing to do it for Aesire. Besides, the two of them did have a rather whole lot to catch up on. Maybe she had even better news about herself to top whatever he would tell her.

Walking along side of her he looked around. This was a rather grand place to be living. A great view would surely greet you kindly if you looked for a place to see it. He was liking this place already. Maybe it was because he already had connections to one of the alphas or perhaps it was just because these lands held a rather calm and even atmosphere. Nothing to hectic and crazy. Just the way he liked it.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

Aes couldn't help but snicker at Heigen's words when he warned that they better not be like the last generation - her generation - of wolves. "We weren't all that bad Heigen... it's just sometimes D'Nai got carried away with his tricks and schemes." She defended herself with a chuckle. She thought about her questions carefully as he asked her to lay them on him. "Before I ask my questions, I want to tell you about things within Silent Moon Plateau. This pack is new but use to be a pack over the side of the mountain to the east. I've only recently taken leadership after winning tournament for it as the alpha male's mate disappeared. My throne is very fragile at the moment and could crack at any time. I feel as if most of the members, at least on the female side, are weary and don't like the idea of the crown being on my head - they want it for their own. I ask that you approach matters involving me very... delicately because I wouldn't want more tension between me and the others." The words were truly troubling as she sighed, looking at her feet as she led him towards the main dens. She was, after all, showing her dearest cousin around.

She began to wonder his reactions to what she had just so blatantly informed him of. Would he understand the precautions she had to take? Would he understand that she might be under constant challenge at all times? She herself had been nervous about these facts for weeks. In her fight against Aestyn, the woman had made it clear that it would not be the last time they fought for the throne. While the other wolves had to beat the loyal second in order to challenge for the right to lead and, what seemed more importantly, breed, she was not sure if Aestyn could hold them back forever while challenging Aesire. Aesire was very unsure about the future.

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette

His, not so little, cousin's words were taking in lightly. His ears pulling in every word making sure not to miss one little detail. Why were the other female's coming after her if she had proved herself? Shouldn't her, Aesire's, skills to win the throne prove anything? A soft growl, mostly out of a tossed up confusion, rumbled outwards into the air.

Leaning in closely to her side he let his muzzle graze her ear. "I understand, Aes." He didn't pull away to far from her ear. As the large male was not quite done speaking. "Does this mean you want me to keep our...family relations..under lock and key?" He frowned slightly but he understood if that was what she wanted and or needed. Perhaps it was for the best though.

Shuffling along next to her fit form he brushed her side playfully. Offering a sly wolfish grin he proceeded to speak. "Now do I get to know those questions you wanted to ask so badly or no?" A deep roll of laughter came a rumbling and tumbling out from his chest. It was lighthearted showing his more softer and caring side for his cousin. Aesire was truly one of his favorites from her generation of pups. Maybe it was because he knew from the start that she was destined for great things. Or it could have been because he was a softy for her big green eyes. They always seemed to hold some interesting shimmer to them when he saw them.

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello

His growl had come across the air that made her frown in return. Confusion appeared to cover it as she gave him a sad look. His words only made the frown hold across her face as she let out a soft whine. “Please… please don’t word it like that. It’s not that I don’t want people to know and you know that.” Her words were almost dead silent as she held her gaze at him while they walked. “I just don’t want others to get the wrong idea… but Ace will know. I’m going to tell him soon.” She quickly began to realize that her dearest cousin had no idea what she was talking about. “Ace is a very good friend of mine…” The words were held as a slight pause. “Perhaps more.” The almost silent confession was one she had denied for a while.

Her cousin began to ask her about the questions that she was so eager to ask. “Ah yes… my questions! To start with… how is our family? I miss them so dearly! I do especially miss my mother. I hope that she is well. Have she and my father had more pups?” She was so eager for information about her family regardless of the sins committed against her. “What of my brothers and sisters as well?” She took a deep breath as she continued walking on her way next to him. She needed to calm down and speak slower when it came to topics like her family.