(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Bing, Google

Frozen from within — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC: Just a heads up that the feline is going to be a lynx.

It was a very cold day but Anthem had decided as he had walked out of the pack den that he would try and do a quick border patrol. Trying to keep himself warm he loped across the terrain taking the routes that he and his pack mates had established so that he wouldn't have to slow down in order to pick out a new path. His breath was coming out in sharp puffs of air and the cold left a sharp crispness in his lungs. He needed to be careful especially with the fog that cloaked the area. He worried how long it would last but at the same time he was somewhat glad for it. If he felt the chill in the air then prey animals were to and they weren't always as lucky in this kind of weather. He wanted to see if any had meandered into the pack's territory in order to find some shelter. If he found something he was going to have to call in some help in order to bring it down, depending upon what it was. 

Scrambling up one of the rocky piles he paused to listen to the sounds around him before once more moving on. Nothing was moving yet but him and the fog that danced in the air. It wasn't until he was almost done with the rounds that the faint scent of something tickled his chilled nose. He stopped for a moment as he tested the air more thoroughly. What the heck was that? Growling he cast one look over his shoulder at the warmth he knew lay at the pack den before loping after the strange scent that he had come across. The scent was feline he was sure. But what kind of feline? He intended to find out.

I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.