(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

we are life — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
you can wrap this up with yours and we can start another pls? count this as Ana's acceptance into pack thread <3

As he spoke of Maksim and the decline in his health, XIX could tell that the blue-eyed china genuinely cared about the Cut Rock leader. The alabaster male was excited to bring Ana back to their home; he could not help but wonder how Maksim (and Bastet) would react to her return. Since entering his life, Anastasia had only grown more protective over him as the time they spent together increased. She had rescued him from isolation – despite him being a complete reluctant mess at the time – and integrated him into the feral world. If it had not been for her, he would not have survived the wilderness beyond the fence that barricaded his family. Because of this connection, they were both skeptic of the wolves that the other encountered. Their relationship was effortless, and the bond they shared was one to be envied. And now that they were reunited… it made his heart swell and his head spin.

“I won’t lose you again, Ana,” he responded in a low voice before pressing a soft lick to her forehead. The warm smile that had found its way onto his dark lips refused to budge as he embraced her closer. Since returning from the mountain over a year ago XIX had always regretted not looking harder for his blue-eyed companion. Of course, he knew that if he had remained in the blizzard any longer he would not have survived, but the regret had always remained present. Lachesis was curious as to how Ana had survived the storm and where she had been in the past year, but that could wait. He did not want to bombard her with questions – he needed to bring her home first. “It’s time for you to come home.” With that, he allowed his long legs to unfold from beneath him as he nudged Ana to do the same. “Cut Rock needs you; I need you.” His smile only increased as he took several steps back, his tail wagging slowly behind him to encourage her. It was time for Anastasia’s return.

(This post was last modified: Feb 02, 2015, 06:08 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
In one way or another she didn’t feel like she was entirely deserving of his continued love and affection. If anything, she had expected some semblance of anger for her disappearance and had all forgotten about that the second that she had seen him. The idea of him being angry with her had disappeared once she saw those olive greens stare into hers and only then did she realize that home was exactly where he was. It was going to be hard to get back up on her feet again but he could help her just as she had helped him. “I have to be honest,” she weakly states as she gets up and unfolds her legs from the ground mirrored to his, “it’s been a long while since I have been in a pack. At least, not one like Cut Rock River where I know folks.” 

Without having seen them yet she was experiencing a sort of excited nervousness about going back there. Anastasia knew that they were friends and she could only assume that they would greet her with open arms, be thankful that she was back home but what if they weren’t all that relieved to have her back? The worry was boundless but as she strolled alongside one of the only friends that she had ever really been attached to from such a young age, she began to feel a little more at ease the more she walked. Eventually they wound up inside the pack lands and with a heavy breath, a gaze to her partner she carried on.  
Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
ARCHIVING THIS AND STARTING ANOTHER ONE BC ILY <3

It was still so bizarre to have Anastasia here, in the flesh. She was not longer a memory; she had finally come home. XIX desperately wanted to hear all about her adventures after the mountain – where she had gone, what she had seen – but he needed to get her home home first. She had been travelling for too long, he knew she must be desperate to rest her tired paws.  His healer instincts were also kicking in – he needed she check her vitals and give her herbs that would restore her strength.

His attention was stolen as she spoke once more, expressing  her worries about returning to Cut Rock. A faint smile appeared onto his maw as his olive gaze fell to her once more:   “You introduced me to pack life and the world outside of the Reserve, I will do everything to help your transition back into Cut Rock.” She deserved it; she deserved the world. Ana had done so much for him when they had first met, and he would forever be in debt to her for all that she had sacrificed in order to prepare him for pack life. He had been a nervous wreck when they had first met; his words stuttered and hesitated on the tip of his tongue when he spoke, and his body quivered uncontrollably. He did not know how socialize with others, and frequently experienced meetings that had gone sour due to his inexperience with ‘feral’ wolves. The blue-eyed china doll beside him had fixed all of that – she had an incredible amount of patience when it came to teaching XIX pack law and how to interact with others. Now, it would be his turn. He was far more composed than he once was, and would offer Anastasia the same patience that she had given him.

It did not take long for them to reach pack territory; he welcomed the familiar scents with a sigh of relief as he glanced over at his companion. The brief walk reminded him of the days they had spent travelling together – he missed those days the most. They had experienced so much together… he was forever grateful that the mountain had returned his dove to him. He bumped her shoulder gently with his own as he pressed a soft lick to her cheek. “You’re home,” he breathed, his excitement evident in the smile as they continued forward. Everything was falling into place; the large hole that had made itself a home inside Lachesis’ heart had been filled.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2015, 04:46 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity