(See All?) Announcements
533 Users Online
Google, Bing, Khalon

I am a million pieces of the sky — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
@Deacon Again, they are closer to riddle heights than the heart of fireweed rise. <3

Amber eyes took note of the strange landmarks before her, trying to remember each one so she wouldn't find herself lost. The plateau was behind her, farther than it had ever been. Her father would likely be angry when he found her missing. He might even send a search party, but she planned on being back before then. Shivering, Celandine tried to forget the cold nipping at her paws, while focusing on her goal. Deacon was out there somewhere - at least she hoped he was. Cursing herself for not asking where he lived when she had the chance, the youngest Argyris considered howling for him. There was a pretty good chance that another would answer though, and then what would she do? A young princess, far from home and all alone. Nothing good could come of it. Sighing, she continued her search in silence, save for the snow crunching beneath her light frame.

Some time later, her eye was drawn to something. Deep ebony against a stark white background, she closed in on it. A single feather laid upon the snow. It seemed such a pity to leave it lying there, so with a careful grip, she plucked it from the Earth. Her dark prince might think her mad. A princess carrying around a feather? What was the point? She tried to tell herself to set it down; Leave it and come back later, but she had a feeling it would be gone by then. Already having claimed it as he own, she couldn't stand the thought of someone else taking it, so she kept it.

(This post was last modified: Dec 20, 2014, 04:51 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
The young Archer-Lyall decided it was time for him to take a trip back to his fair maiden. He had kept her waiting too long, hopefully she would forgive him for keeping her waiting. He even had brought his new found and favorite gem to give to her as an apology gift. Having no time to waste he had left the lands of Willow Ridge and set out. His paws already familiar with the route of his travel.

Making his way through Fireweed Rise he thought he saw movement out in the distance. A bit intrigued as to who or what it could be he prowled forward in a stalking manner. As he got closer he noticed it was a pale female, like that of his favorite lady, Celandine. Sniffing in the air he took in her scent.

Being struck with the fact it was her he straightened up and held his head up high. "My princess!!" The dark boy's voice was filled with joy and excitement. Taking long strides forward he allowed himself to flaunt off his large sturdy form. He was certainly growing to be quite the handsome devil. Deacon had been working on his look and words. Perhaps he could test them out on his snowy princess.

Closing the space between the two he nudged her cheek in a playful manner. Setting his gem down at her feet he looked up into her amber eyes. "I brought you a gift as an apology to keep you waiting for me. Hopefully we can see each other more." His words were accompanied with a brush of his shoulder against her own. Taking a seat in front of her he allowed himself to bask in her beauty. He found himself appreciating her looks more now than he did before. Why? Whatever it was he found himself enjoying it.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
@Deacon <3

"My princess!!" Pale ears shot up, pinpointing the voice's location with ease. Only weeks ago, she might have ran into trouble where said skill was concerned, but her talents grew everyday. Although, Celandine still found herself in need of a little more work in the hunting department, she was sure that her first solo kill was on the horizon. She was a predator after all, who wanted nothing more than to show everyone that she was a force to be reckoned with.

Her eyes finally fell upon a familiar, albeit handsome frame. He seemed to be bulking up with age, still in the process of losing some of his more juvenile traits. Merely the sight of Deacon was enough to start the fluttering in her stomach, so when he closed the distance between them,she felt on the verge of combustion. Leaning into his nudges, and adding one of her own for good measure, their attention was drawn to the ground. Against the snow laid a delicate looking gemstone, breathtaking in color, and shine. Setting the feather next to it, and allowing her gaze to shift back to his, she spoke. "It's not much, and it certainly isn't as wonderful as your gift to me, but I would like you to have this." Nodding toward the feather, she continued. "Whenever you look at it, you can think of me." Not that he wanted to think of her, did he?

Chancing something of her own, the youth buried her head beneath his chin, embracing him in a way she never had before. "Thank you, Deacon."

(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2015, 07:19 PM by Celandine.)