(See All?) Announcements
726 Users Online
Bing, Google

half a heart — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina

Tokino struggled as negative feelings of sadness, helplessness, and worry warred against the longing he felt to be with his mate. She shifted and like an attachment of her Kino also moved. His oval ears swiveled hearing Mrs. Lagina's muffled words which caused the gray man to suppress laughter. She sounded funny to him, in that one moment, which certainly helped his mood a little.

I don't know, Marianna was named after some grand ancestor of mine.. Maybe my grandfathers sister if I recall that correctly... I mean.. I love my family and I'm used to the traditions but if you have your own idea's or family things I'll certainly barter with you. Tokino flashed her a charming smile as Minka sat up more and shifted away. The wind blew through their intertwined fur fully separating the pair of wolves as Minka then stood up and stepped away from Tokino. A brief flick of her tail against his nose was all that was needed to spur the older male upwards to his feet to slip up next to her once more. That wall of feminine cologne blasted him silly while the male shoved his nose and muzzle into the fur near the base of Minka's tail.

She walks away then tempting him to follow, and Tokino quickly obliges. Momentarily his worries were gone as the gray wolf begins to concentrate on his mates needs as well as his own. Soon she was bounding away with Tokino hot on her trail, both wolves knowing full well where they would be and what they would be doing by the end of the day...

(FADE)

Like a mystery without a clue
Minka & Tokino
There is no me if I cannot have you