(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Bing, Google

these winds they push me — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
The hunt was over. He had captured his love and winning prize was an eternity by her side. It was a grand prize any man would be lucky to win from a dashing lady like Nova. When the gap between them had been closed by his lover's long legs Camio gave her a soft nip and growl that game from deep down in his chest. Her scent was intoxicating his brain every moment, but he knew this was what she wanted. This was what they wanted.

Nova's voice found shelter in the Zamora male's ears. "I love you too, Nova, more than you know." It was funny had tragedy had brought the two together. Something so sad and dramatic had started some joyous and bursting for the two young lovers. While the tawny male could have found thousands of ways to describe the beautiful love that him and his young bride shared, his instincts had better plans. Watching Nova's every move it was the single swish of her tail, the flagging motion, that lit his heart on fire. She was ready. The moment Camio had thought would never come was here. Everything he had never thought he would earn was sitting in front of him. A beautiful woman who gladly took him and his last name.

"You're my forever and always.." His voice was deep, soft, and maybe even romantic. Moving to go fully embrace her he offered a few nips on her neck then her shoulder. It was the Zamora's own sign that he was going to, while being dominate, he would also care for Nova and love her gentle. She was still so fragile while the man was rugged. Of course none of this mattered. Not now, not ever. All that mattered now was him being able to embrace Nova like he had always wanted to.

-FADE-
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead