(See All?) Announcements
637 Users Online
Bing, Google

Angry Eyes
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

A heavy sigh broke past her lips as the dark audits atop her head moved to lay flat against the fur of her neck briefly at the words of praise the young prince was giving her. He believed so much in her, so much more than anyone else ever had and it brought a small smile to the inky lining of her lips despite the cirucmstances surrounding them. "You had me worried, Dea." She offered before giving his shoulder a proper look over. The wound wasn't as bad as it first looked, barely breaking through the skin to lightly graze over his growing muscles. He would live and the shoulder would heal although there was no denying the fact that a scar would lay atop the section of torn flesh. Luckily for him though the plush of his fur would make due of covering it for the most part once it began to grow back around it. The scar could make a good lure for bringing in the ladies once he was old enough to experience his first heat, but that was still another year away.

Nodding in acknowledgment of the swarthy pup's words. Elettra was indeed a wolf of many talents that Enoki had come to notice since her first days within the Ridge. Most days the dark queen could be found inside her medicine den where the aroma of herbs and various other plants lofted out into the air once one got close enough. "Maybe she can do something to take the sting away from my own battle wounds." The piebald woman joked lightly as she began to feel the pain of her own souvenirs. A set of claw marks across her muzzle that were starting to throb now that her excess amount of adrenaline fled her body. The fight was over and everything was starting to calm down. Stealing a glance over her shoulder at the slain weasel on the ground a snort and small growl echoed in her throat. What would she do with that thing now? Someone at the pack den may have some use for it if even just to gnaw on its tail.

Turning away from Deacon momentarily she lowered her head to gather a mouthful of fur as jaws wrapped around the tail of said beast. Enoki wouldn't be able to carry it as easy as a rabbit, but she could drag it with her. "Leth gwo." Her words came out muffled by her mouthful, tilting her head towards home to signal Deacon that it was time to head back before something else tried to come out and eat the Archer son.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2015, 08:02 PM by Enoki.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
( @Enoki feel free to archive after reading<3 Thought this as a good ending point c:)

Her words made his own ears pin back. The young prince didn't want to worry anyone. He was just doing what he thought was right. Luckily he had been right in his guesses of Enoki being able to snag that stupid rat thing. "I'm sorry, Enoki.." His voice trailed off and showed his true emotions of being upset with himself. Part of him wanted to feel pride but that pride was quickly washed away with the thoughts of him being rather stupid in doing that move in the first place.

Of course his lovely guardian always had a way to lighten the mood. Listening to Enoki's joke the Archer-Lyall prince had a smile and wag to his tail. "I'll make sure mom takes care of you well! She's one of the best healers I know." Really his mother was one of the only healers he knew (besides Titan and Elettra, Deacon had no idea who else was a healer) of within Willow Ridge borders. Watching the white and black woman grab the now dead enemy by the tail Deacon whined softly. "Can I have the tail?" Another whine was given but his tail wagged furiously behind him as he followed after his guardian. "Pleeeeaseee."

A small smile laced his lips as he looked up to Enoki's eyes with his own big pleading eyes. While Deacon was sure, due to the close relationship of child and guardian, that his favorite woman would give him the tail he still felt the need to play the role of a begging little child. Following her to the den he would await her words to see if he would be granted the tail. Although he would need to find a spot to keep it hidden from his brothers.

-FADE-
have you checked out my player preferences?