417 Users Online
Bing, Google

Are You Watching Closely? — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
What had Aisling brought him to? A cult? Kiche's blood began to boil, wondering just <i>why</i> Pangur would ever want to live in a place like this. Did he want to keep an eye on these heathens? Was he studying them? Confusion marred and smeared the thoughts that swirled about in his head at a sickening pace. He was not really listening to what Borden said, and little of his speech made any sense to him anyway. Except for the puppies. Kiche's sickness momentarily abated. <i>Puppies</i>. Perhaps that's why Pangur was here, why Aisling had brought him here. He was here to save the little souls from damnation.

However, Kiche did not want to remain here any longer. His nose bumped Aisling's white shoulder, "<b>Come on,</b>" he whispered, while the white demon who had accepted him into the cult spoke, "<b>Let's get out of here.</b>" His tone was low and inconspicuous, and he hoped he would not draw the attention of the other wolves, who seemed much more caught up in whatever was being said. <i>Stupid heathens.</i>
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
/lazyuntablepost

Aisling's tail wagged happily, turning her previously worried feeling into a happy one, when Kiche appeared. She was tempted to ask him why he'd been worried, but Borden, by then, had started to speak, and Aisling fell silent. He said he'd deal with the hole, and certainly, with all these others here, there was more important news. She nudged Kiche's shoulder with her own, and her ears twisted about to take in every word that her leaders were saying.

Most of it went over her head. Borden was going to the mountain, he wanted to see all of them...But one thing was clear enough to her. Puppies! Aisling gasped audibly, and seemed to stretch upward, her tail wagging harder. "Great. Little beasts that cry and make messes. What a great addition." She heard Pangur's sarcastic tone penetrate her ears and her eyes flicked towards the sound. Aisling frowned...But supposed that not everyone could love the little bundles of fluff. They could play and run and do other fun stuff! <b style="color:#388d10">"Do you hear that Kiche? Puppies!" Aisling leaned towards her friend and whispered into his ear, the smile on her face only widening. But it seemed her friend wasn't so excited about the puppies. Leave? But Jayse was still speaking. Something about co-ranks. That sounded fun!

<b style="color:#388d10">"Oh! I want one!" She spoke up, nodding her head swiftly, before giving Kiche a glance that begged him to wait just a few moments more.

<b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc; figured we can wrap it up here. i changed some ranks trying to go with the game information. if you have any questions, pm me. sorry this post is ehk.

our dreams are
only begining.
dim now, brightning.

Aisling was enthustiastic about having a specific job to do. Jayse couldn't help, but smile at the bubbly wolf."Alright Aisling, well I think we'll ask you, and Kiche to scout. You can partrol the lands for dangers. Like whatever you found in that hole? You can report what you find to Vlar or Borden to take care of." White banner wagged softly behind her and she looked to the ginger male feeling he wouldn't have a problem accompanying Aisling, keeping her safe from real threats. She'd hope. It would be something to figure out if anything that counted as trouble for pups now until they started leaving the den. It seemed a suitable job for two to handle. Vlar would have enough on her shoulders, but Jayse smiled warmly at her before looking to Kauda. She wanted to make sure the onyx colored girl felt like she was just as important because she was. She debated quietly about what to ask the yearling."Kauda do you think you could help with some hunting? Either with someone or catch some small game on your own> Winter is a ways, but I think it'd be good to have some caches stored up, just in case." Eyes drifted to Borden hoping this was alright by him. A thougthful glance upon the group she was happy to see how far they'd come. "Also if you think of anyone who might want to join the pack don't be afraid to welcome them to the borders for admitance." She said, a serious note to her words. She didn't want anyone in the heart of the forest without meeting them first. It would be fine to bring them to the borders at least. Tail gently wagged, she felt so happy it was weird, but nice all the same. Well your all welcome to stick around or start your tasks. " She said concluding the first meeting of the hollow.

{end}

[Image: 9Py9751.png]