635 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Mouseling

Hot and Fast and Angry as She Can Be — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Fira who has 24 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
@Tagg
@Rift -- again, Rift, I did a bit of Powerplaying, but nothing major. I just got Ceara and Rift closer to the den is all. Whoever wants to post first, it doesn't matter to me. :D
Word Count: 309

It had taken Rift and Ceara quite a bit of strength to pull the buck all the way back to their temporary den, but it was worth every agonizing second. They had plenty of meat to share between the two of them, and this would help them survive the storm that was still brewing. Currently, they were about ten or twenty feet away from the tree whose roots they had decided to call home for the moment, and Ceara still did not realize that they had company – a particular male wolf by the name of Tagg. Her snout, which could hardly smell anything because of the cold all around, only smelled deer blood, and could not pick up the scent of the male.

Whether or not Rift had noticed him yet remained to be seen. They continued slowly dragging the buck closer and closer. And all Ceara could think about was how good it was feel and taste to sink her teeth into fresh meat. A gruesome thought to some, but being a wolf meant you had no qualms about such things. Of course, she would let Rift eat first, as Rift was the closest thing to an Alpha that Ceara had at the moment. And Alphas ate their fill of meat first. Always. Though Ceara was starving, she didn’t mind waiting for food. She was quite used to it, in fact. Being the Omega of her birth pack meant that generally she was left with whatever scraps might still be around by the time her parents and two brothers had finished eating. Such was the way of the world.

Finally, the little she-wolf was tired of dragging around the deer carcass, and promptly dropped the leg she was carrying on the ground. Still, she had not noticed Tagg’s scent. In all honesty, she would make a terrible Guardian…
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
@Ceara @rift I'm using a phone so this'll be shorter... Sorry!

Tagg's ears twitched- as did his nose. The smell of blood filled his nostrils and his hackles naturally lifted. He stood and shook the piled snow off him. He could see the females approaching, dragging their large prey behind them. Tagg's mouth watered and he longed to join them, but he thought it Best to wait until they noticed him. Wolves with prey could be exctremely defensive. Not only that, but he could smell wolf blood as well. He sat. 

He'd waited this long - a few more minutes wouldn't be a big deal. 
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood
@Ceara and @ Tagg sorry I had to keep up whit life.
Word count: 262

Rift help as they drag the deer to Ceara’s den witch rift had weary little sense of where laid. Rift wonder witch of them should eat first ore if they were equal. And yet she did not put any mark in it having a feeling that Ceara might not be too happy about not being commanded around. Yet Rift did not know if that was wrong of her, she too had felt the life as an omega and it was not a life she was planning to return to. Even if it meant having to fight Ceara one day witch she deep in her heart hoped she never have to.

as Ceara dropped the deer so did rift felling sore around her jaw after dragging the carcasses. She looked around tagging a deep breath in relief witch was fast deterred by the scent of another wolf. Thanks to her could snout Rift could no determine where the sent came from and stood up in her full height raising her head and turning her ears forward, while curling up her lips reviling her teeth while growling " who is there!?" she demanded as she watch the white forest floor catching the silhouette of Tagg’s brown/red body.

she stood reedy for battle if the stranger should attack not wanting to share or give up the deer, she hoped that Ceara would fight whit her if it came to it. Rift did not like the fact that a male was around usually males meant troubled or at least they did in her past.

(This post was last modified: Feb 03, 2015, 06:50 PM by Rift.)

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
@Rift
@Tagg
Yes, yes, I know this took forever and I'm sorry. I got bogged down by homework and then I was sick for a few days but I'm back now I promise! <3
Word Count: 274

Ceara’s instincts kicked in the moment she saw Rift on edge. A tingle ran up her spine, causing her hackles to raise, and she spun around to face whatever she knew was behind her. She was only mildly surprised it was a wolf, as she was too busy getting into a ready stance and pulling her lips back into a snarl for real surprise to register in her brain. She was following Rift’s lead. Rift was her Alpha. So whatever Rift did, she did. She studied the male. He was a little bigger than Rift, and definitely bigger than her, but if it came to a fight, it would be two against one.

Ceara hoped, though, that it would not come to a fight. She wasn’t very big or very strong, so the only thing she had going for her was speed to help dodge incoming blows. In the back of her mind, in fact, she was still surprised that she had been able to help in the hunt at all. Her jaw still hurt from that kick to the face, but she didn’t show it. Right now she needed to be focused and ready for a fight. Her muscles tightened and rippled beneath her fur as she growled.

Perhaps the wolf had followed them? Perhaps he was hoping to take their food? Well, he wouldn’t get any if that’s what he was after! Ceara would make sure of that. This was their food, their kill. Who was this male to come and attempt to take it from them? Of course, this was all Ceara being paranoid, but oftentimes that paranoia came in handy…
CEARA
The way she shows me I'm hers, and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 281

Suddenly confronted by two pairs of hostile teeth, Tagg backpedaled.  He was unable to keep the fur around his shoulders from lifting and his lips from curling back in self defense.  He was slightly larger than both the females and neither of them looked especially strong, but it was two versus one and he was already weak from hunger and exhaustion.  "Hey hey hey!" He cried.  "If I wanted to hurt you I would've attacked you while you were distracted with your prey!"  

Tagg's tail wanted to tuck, but he made sure it remained straight out behind him.  He would not be completely submissive.  He turned his head slightly to give him a better view of both his attackers and shield himself from any attacks that should take advantage of his blind side.  

“I just wanted to know if you could tell me where I am.” He said smoothly, taking a hesitant step towards them before thinking better of it and stopping.  “I’m just a little lost.”  He forced his fur to lie flat and his lip to lower.  He lifted his ears in a friendly expression.  While he didn’t lower his head in submission, he didn’t hold it high in dominance either.

I knew they’d be defensive, but I didn’t think they’d be this up tight! He thought incredulously.  What happened during the hunt that I missed?  Why do I smell wolf blood? Which one of them got hurt?

Hoping to assure them of his goodwill, Tagg wagged his tail.  He didn’t let his guard down, however.  Until it was clear there wasn’t going to be a fight, his blind side would remain turned away and he would remain prepared.

Thought      "Speech" 
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2015, 12:06 AM by Tagg.)
l
Rift Longwood
@Ceara and @Tagg i might not be able to answer to frequently the next couple of days. Og and @Ceara how is the weather and what time of the day???
Word Count: 251

Rift watch the male as he turned defensive she toke note that he turned part of his head away from them -a weakness, maybe something we can use- she thought. As she stopped growling and lowered, her lips so her canines became hidden though she did not lower her tail or body keeping her dominant stance and defensive stance. ”sorry I’m afraid I can’t help you she told him talking the truth she had no idea where they were out over the office of them binge in a forest.

rift looked him over, and realized that there where dirt in his fur”Ceara where exactly was your den located?” she asked having a feeling that the stranger had found it, she turned her head slightly to look at Ceara. Reminding herself that starting a fight while Cearas jaw was hurt might not be there best move for the stranger was bigger than both of them and she was unsure if she would be able to fight him whiteout Ceara to help her.

”you did not answer my question, who are you?” she turned back her focus to the male. As she waited for him to talk, she turned her head slightly her eyes showing curiosity. She had given up on fighting the stranger as long as he did not do anything stupid, or hostile towards them. After all maybe this wolf new more about this place, tough he had asked for directions she she did not depend on it.

(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2015, 02:05 PM by Rift. Edit Reason: color )

Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
@Rift
@Tagg
Time/Weather: Mid-afternoon. Snowy, cold, blustering winds.
Word Count: 293

Ceara was getting mixed signals from Rift’s body language. Did her friend want to fight the male or didn’t she? Finally, Rift seemed to make up her mind about something and allowed her body to relax a little. In turn, Ceara repositioned herself to stand normally, no longer threatening. When asked about the location of her den, she didn’t know whether to tell Rift aloud exactly where it was with this male right in front of them. Still, her “Alpha” had asked a question. She had to give her some kind of response. “It is… nearby,” she said, hesitantly, looking in the direction of the tree with her eyes and hoping Rift would catch on. She had no such ideas about the stranger having been digging in her den, and so did not mention anything of the sort.

Since Rift had sort of relaxed, and was now beginning to question the male a little, Ceara decided to sit down. There wasn’t much for her to do, other than to keep a close eye on the male and to make sure he didn’t go for either the food or Rift. Her jaw hurt, sure, but that didn’t mean she was suddenly incapable of fighting. She shivered as a gust of snowy wind blew through her fur, and she hoped this interrogation wouldn’t last too long. She wanted so badly to be back inside her den, chewing on deer meat.

Out of boredom and curiosity, she studied the male a little more, and noticed that he seemed to be hiding part of his face. She immediately wondered why. What exactly could he be hiding? Was she over-thinking his posture? Maybe. With a shrug, she stopped caring, supposing that she would probably find out soon, anyways.
(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2015, 12:15 AM by Ceara.)
CEARA
The way she shows me I'm hers, and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 252

With the females’ hostility cautiously vanishing, Tagg took a couple hesitant steps forward.  “My name is Tagg.” He said.  “I’m from the south, and I’m headed North to find the supposed safe haven for wolves.”  His mind flashed back to the humans he’d scented before and his fur involuntarily lifted.  He took a deep breath to calm himself, and his hackles lowered once more.

He didn’t need these females to like him, or even accept him.  He just wanted their trust for a short time, until he was able to take care of himself again.  Even if they wouldn’t share their meal – which he was certain they wouldn’t, judging by the way the smaller one held herself – maybe they could help him catching something in the near future.  If they wouldn’t have him, though, he’d be forced to continue alone and hope to Sobo Tsuki he didn’t come across any wolves that did want to fight before he found something decent to eat.

I hate this. He thought.  They’re sure to have noticed my disadvantage, since they both keep staring at my face, and new wolves always ask questions.  I hate dealing with strangers.

Be strong enough to stand alone, yourself enough to stand apart, but wise enough to stand together when the time comes.

Tagg growled inwardly, frustrated with his father’s voice inside his head.  Be polite, he told himself, and don’t be cocky. Try to get along and make friends.  Don’t do anything stupid.  You’ve walked alone for long enough.

Thought    "Speech"
l
Rift Longwood
@Ceara and @Tagg sorry for the long post just had to get the last part in to :D and I’m trying to get better at the long post thing, came from a rp site where a few sentences was the usual.    
Word Count: 382

Rift watch Ceara as she gave her a hint of her dens location, she looked at the snow around tag but there were no paw prints to be seen the snow. Not surprising it had been snowing sins they left the den. - we need to find out if he found it but I can’t ask her to look at the den while he is still standing there. If he haven’t found it that would give it away- she let out a sigh and a cloud of whit air left her mouth.

“this is Ceara and I’m Rift” she introduced them hoping to get even furthered away from the fight she had just be about to start. ”seems like where looking for the same place” she looked at Ceara not sure, if she too was looking for the rumored hidden paradise unspoiled by the human species. ”I was told be another trawler just before entering this ghostly forest, that this should be the place though I am starting to have my doubts”. she suddenly realize that sins she started to talk aging she been staring at his face. she forced her eyes to look at the surroundings not wanting to seem rude every wolf had their mistakes and faults, even she who was afraid as something as stupid as small and cramped spaces

Rift looked around them as the dark trees, rose for the sky as if they were trying to escape from this pitiful looking white landscape, before tuning her attention back to Tagg not looking at his wounds but his good eye. She gave him a last look over and judging on what little she knew about him she finally relaxed her body completely. She did not submit to him but neither did she clam superiority over him ”sorry for my rudeness, I guess I jugged you on past experience.” rift did not know if her choice was based on pity for the male who had trawled alone or if it was based on her own selfish desire to not be alone. However, one thing was clear he would only get one chance if he messed up or tried to claim superiority over either of them, he was going to leave one way or they other.

-thinking- ”talking”

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2015, 05:27 PM by Rift.)