526 Users Online
Bing, Google

Charlie Boy, don't go to war — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive Pup
Evy Argyris
@Ace <3 All welcome

Strangely, Evy had come to accept the change of location between Silent Moon Plateau and Magnolia Glen because of the gentle white flakes that fell from the sky and coated the ground in fun. She had found herself sniffing along at the snow and even jumping in a pile of them when no wolf was looking. She wasn't sure if such actions would be condoned for a pup to do but she also didn't care. It was fun and laid back. No wolf was harmed in the making or destroying of the piles. Her jet black fur was covered with the snowflakes that clung to her pelt only to melt away after a few seconds from the heat radiating from the young girl's body.

Evy giggled as she looked over her shoulder. There was no wolf around but she was far too cold to continue on in the expedition to see how big of piles she could destroy. Swiftly, the young princess would rush through the snow that had started to pile up around her ankles in order to find the comfort of the pack den. Her fiery orange eyes were filled with joy and she looked alive. She was fine and so was her life. She had considered looking for different wolves to teach her things, which would almost be expected given her love of learning, but she decided warming up might be the best thing for her. She had yet to fall ill but that didn't mean that she would not fall ill this year if she did reckless things like staying out in the cold too long.

She trotted into the pack den and looked around to see if there were any other wolves to talk to. She loved herself a good conversation. No wolf was in sight which caused her to lay down and curl up as she began to feel less cold. She smiled as she watched the entrance to the den. Who would be the next wolf to pop in?

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Evy <3

Mist covered the foothills of the mountain like a thick blanket, wrapping all those on it in a cocoon of silence. Only able to see a small distance ahead of him at a time, Ace took his time traversing the lands Silent Moon Plateau had made its home in. Even though he had lived among the mountains for a short while and knew his way around easily enough, it didn't mean he knew every single nook and cranny. The terrain was dangerous if one was not on the look out, and he'd rather like to live to the next day instead of falling off a steep cliff. At least only one side was prone to evanesce, being inaccessible with the steep Cliffside. He padded slowly towards the pack den, starting to feel the cold seep though his thick pelt and wanting to warm up before heading out again for a quick prowl around the borders.

It didn't take him long to reach the pack den, and upon taking a deep breath to his nose he found it to be empty of all... except for one. The Silver Male had yet to actually interact privately - or at all - with one of Phineas' pups, which was quite shameful. But now was his chance to do just that. Peeking into the den, Ace was rewarded with the swarthy black and brown curled up form of Evy. He could see the sparse silvering along her nape, as well as the fiery orange eyes of the Argyris bloodline. "Hello Evy," Ace said warmly as he entered the den and lay down sphinx-like, facing the young princess. "As I don't believe we've met yet, my name is Ace Caravello."

285 Words

Inactive Pup
Evy Argyris

She had remained content in her semi-cold state as she had her base buried in her fur. She heard a voice calling from the edge of the pack den which caused her head to raise and turn only for her to come face to face with Ace Caravello. She had heard of him and had seen him at pack events but she had never truly talked to the man. She let a smile grow rapidly on her face. There was a wolf to talk to now! "Hello!" Her alto voice squeaked as she looked at him with her fiery orange eyes. She slowly rose to stand up as she walked over to him. "I'd introduce myself but you already know my name." The happy go lucky girl giggled at her own comment in a somewhat girlish way.

She examined the ivory and silver guardian with some interest. "It's nice to meet you, Ace! What do you do in the pack?" The words were crisp and clear with curiosity as she looked at the man further. He was huge and built up in muscle which she knew suggested Guardianship but she wanted to make sure that he wasn't just a really buff dude. She couldn't help but compare herself to him. He was big and kind of intimidating despite his friendly disposition and she was small and kind of lanky. She frowned inside at that thought but she kept her smile up as a defense for herself. She genuinely liked to be around other wolves and she was quite sociable when she wanted to be.

She tried to figure out what he was like and if he was just being friendly because she was the leader's daughter. She had been looking for those things since her mother's sudden and mysterious departure from the pack.

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Evy

Ace noticed the wide smile emerge on the Young Argyris' face as she squeaked out a hello, his tail thumping a happy tune on the den floor. When she slowly rose to all fours and walked over to him he chuckled softly, feeling a sweet sort of fondness for the young princess grow within him. It had been too long since he had shown affection to the younglings in the world, the last being Adsila who was long gone. He had no idea how she was doing, but he hoped she was alright. Karpos would look after her, the Silver Male knew he would. Though he supposed she wouldn't take kindly to being followed and looked after like a porcelain doll.

When Evy queried as to what his role was in the pack, her voice crisp and clear, filled with curiosity, Ace smiled warmly, slightly lowering his head as to be on the same height level as her. "Well, Evy," he began in a gentle, rumbling tone, "I do not necessarily have a specific role in the pack yet, but I often guard the borders from predators and other wolves that may mean harm to you or your siblings." The Silver Male took that role seriously; it was of the utmost importance to defend the young of the pack and make sure they grew up healthy and happy. "But I also hunt and scavenge for food when I can, though I must admit, I am not the best at it." Looking at Evy, he saw that she was lithe and lanky, which meant the hunting or scouting role would be in her favour. "And what about you Evy?" He asked kindly. "What would you like to do in the pack?"

290 Words

Inactive Pup
Evy Argyris

The young girl listened with an awe inspiring look as he explained to her what he did in the pack. He was one of the ones that kept her and the rest of the pack safe at the borders but he did more than that! He hunted and scavenged too! The ebony girl grinned as she listened to him admit he was not the best at it. She felt it right to compliment him despite never seeing him while he was hunting. “I’m sure you’re awesome at it!” The words were bubbly and cheerful. He asked her a question that she pondered herself sometimes though not often. What do I want to do in the pack? That was a very good question indeed and, in fact, she had no idea what she might be able to do.

“I don’t know what I want to do yet, Ace.” The confession fell from her lips as her smile dropped. “I feel as if I might do well in hunting and I fear I’d be dreadful when it comes to fighting and protecting like you do. I was thinking that perhaps I could be a scout or a diplomat. I like meeting new wolves and talking so that might be a good role for me.” She worked all of her thought processes out loud for him to hear as she pondered what she could possibly do when it came time for her to be responsible. “Yes, I think I want to be a diplomat because then I am bound to talk to other wolves. Scouts don’t necessarily do that all of the time.”