588 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

march to the sea — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
@Ash @Narimé and maybe even @Rory ?

Deacon was well aware he hadn't gone too far away already. Perhaps just through the meadow to the unknown. He had never gone this far through the meadow. Although it seem he was rewarded with a strange scent. Borders for sure but he was unaware of whose borders it was. Did the Ridge really have visitors this close? While the Archer-Lyall was well aware, thanks to Kisla and Orren, that there was a pack called Cut Rock River but the prince had no idea of this place. Maybe this was the River wolves? Alas the smell on their borders didn't match up with Orren's.

Deciding to wander around the borders but not dare cross them Deacon shuffled around slightly. "Hellooooo?" His voice would call out curious if anyone was around him. He knew the proper way was to howl for someone but he was also nervous. What if these wolves were evil and mean? What if they ate him up? Or or!! What if they were like the mean lady he encountered in the woods when he was younger? A shiver ran down his spine certainly ruffling his fur. Making a disgusted snorting sound Deacon assumed that the only way to find out was to actually ask for their presence.

Tilting back his head his boyish voice made way through the sky. Asking for any, more or less the alphas, to come by the borders. Deacon was also clear to make sure he was a visitor with no ill intent. The last thing he wanted was getting into trouble with a pack he just met. Especially so close to the Ridge where most of his family lived. Anxious nerves settled within in him and he forced himself to take a seat on the cold snowy ground.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Live had been surprisingly peaceful for Ash. The broad man found himself content in the company of @Narimé and he was constantly by @Rory 's side. There was never a day when his heart didn't pound faster when he was around his beautiful queen and his little dove of a daughter was growing her wings and beginning to fly. It hurt him to know that Aurora would not be as dependent on him as she had been, but as an adoptive father in the past, he was expecting it and ready for it to occur. However, his need for his own blood was constantly on his mind, but he never dare bring up such a topic to his dear partner. He was, after all, quite older then her and mentally damaged when it came to love. She deserved more than his poor excuse of what he could provide for her. While he usually had time to remind himself of those thoughts and degrade himself, there was a day when a whiny voice echoed in the back of his head. At first, he was beginning to think that he was hearing voices again, when he finally realized that it had actually been a boy that had called out, and for an alpha!

With a weary sigh, the dark brown man removed himself from his spot, his muscles stretching and flexing. Once he was sure that his body had woken up, he was quick to start towards where the sound had come from. It didn't take him long to find where the child was and Ash was sure to lift himself to his full height, his head raising defiantly as he stepped forward towards their borders. The first thing that Ash noticed was the familiar scent that lingered on the boy and then his pelt, of which reminded him of someone who had helped his...partner many times before. Sniffing softly, he spoke in his deep tenor voice, "To what do I owe the pleasure that one of Elettra's own has come to our borders?" His tone was slightly teasing but held a serious edge to it, needing to know if something was wrong or if the boy was here for a pleasure visit.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Deacon
( @Ash )
A large man had greeted him and the Archer-Lyall boy was quick to respect his presence. Rising before lowering himself slightly. Waiting for the other to speak first Deacon's ears shot up at the name of his mother. This man knew his mother, the Willow Ridge queen! Showing a wide tooth grin Deacon let out a light yip of excitement. "You know my mother? You two must be friends then!" As if it was needed Deacon had suddenly gained a great deal of respect for this man even if the two wolves did just meet.

"Uh, well, I'm Deacon! It's nice to meet you Sir..?" His voice trailed off looking for a name to give the dark brown male. "Well see, I have left home in search of my own life. I was looking around while adventuring and I ran into your borders." Tucking his tail slightly he once again offered a smile. This was all so new and exciting for the young boy. Meeting new wolves of a new pack. Certainly it helped that the man knew his mother by name. That must have meant the two packs were on good terms, right?

Staring down upon the cold ground for a moment he wondered briefly. Could he stay here? It seemed it wasn't too far from his home but he also seemed to be given the chance of a new scenery. Of course he also wondered if he should keep looking. There was certainly always more to explore. Although Deacon also had the manners to stick around and see what the male had to say.
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2015, 04:18 AM by Deacon.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime had been scrounging around checking all the caches. She didn't want to eat anything if they were low or empty even. However, she was rather surprised to see them still moderately well stocked. The caches closest to the den had been raided many times by pack mates and they were either low or empty, but those scattered throughout the territory were still in good condition. Perhaps because of that bison meat and the big hunt we had with Elettra and Nina... She had told herself glad that this winter was going better than their previous one.

It was while she was eating a bit of meat from the caches that she heard the call. Surprise crossed her face as Nari listened. Had that been a boys voice? She couldn't be sure. Narime had visited Elettra after she had her first litter and had met Skoll, Morganna, and Asriel. However she had not gotten the chance to meet with Elettra's current children. So Nari had no clue who was calling for the leaders at the border.

She dug out a little hole to put her leftovers away then covered it back up before leaving. She was not surprised to see that Ash had gotten there before she had. He was always doing patrols and was usually the first to catch a loner at the border. She had gotten there just in time to hear the tag end of the pups words. However her face was washed in surprise as she scented Elettra and the ridge on his coat. She almost started to wonder why a child on the cusp of becoming a yearling was leaving Willow Ridge but then thought of Titan. He had done the same, and she herself had been roaming the land as a yearling; though her reasons for doing so were far different.

"...and is the young Willows prince interested in our pack?"

Narime uttered a friendly but amused growl before striding forward to stand at Ash's side. She wondered if Elettra told stories of Willow Ridge packs founding to her youngsters. If so, he might know her name already.
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2015, 07:32 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The long reigning alpha remained where he was, curious as to what the boy could want. He seemed friendly enough, for an Archer anyway, and had to keep in mind that he was dealing with an ally and not someone who threatened him long ago. Ash listened to Deacon, a genuine smile crossing the Hervok's lips at the boy's friendliness. Clearing his throat, the man rumbled deeply, "Hervok...Ash Hervok," he paused then, his head tilting slightly as the rhythm of familiar paw steps met his ears. With a throaty chuckle, he continued, "And my beautiful partner, Lady Narimé Lagina." His mossy green eyes tore away from the young boy as the gray beauty stepped into the clearing, her bright blue eyes a leading light in his world. When she approached, he gave an affectionate nudge towards her shoulder, his mossy green eyes playful for a brief moment before turning serious once again.

After Nari had asked her question, the man spoke again, his voice a rough timbre, "As for how I know your mother...she is an acquaintance of our pack and a long time friend of Lady Lagina here." He mentioned to his partner once again before turning his gaze on the boy, his mossy green eyes pinned on him. Surely, if he wanted entrance into the pack, Ash wouldn't deny it. After all, he must be badass because...he was an Archer and he doubted he fell far from his mother's attitude somewhere within there. He would never say such a thing out loud but was certainly excited of the prospect. Unusually out of character, Ash waited patiently for the boy's reply, content with Nari by his side.

Deacon

Ash Hervok. That was a name the boy was not familiar with. Of course he assumed that there was no bad reason as to why. Before he could mention anything else to the dark brown male another wolf appeared. This time it was a female of pale silver hues. She was pretty, especially sense Deacon was use to tawny and dark coats. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Lady Narime Lagina!" Wagging his tail he briefly whined to show respectable submission.

The Lagina woman's words caused the Archer-Lyall's lips to curl up in a broad smile. All of his nice white teeth exposed the the pair in front of him. "Well if you would be so kind to have me with you then I promise to make it up! I've learned lots of skills over in my old home. Guarding, exploring, some hunting." The boy's dark tail moved fast as his eyes gleamed with a sort of fiery excitement. Although he grew rather serious again when Ash spoke. "An acquaintance and friend of Lady Lagina? I don't think I ever heard my mother speak of you Lady Lagina," He paused to look at the silver woman with a sudden sadness. "Then again I wasn't ever around my mother much.." Deacon's voice grew rather wobbly in tones. It had only hit him now that he wasn't around much to ever listen to his mother like Castiel might have been.

"Anyways, I think I can offer a strong paw around here." Looking between Sir Hervok and Lady Lagina the Archer-Lyall boy assumed it was left to them as to where or what he would be doing. While he felt rather confident with the situation it was also in Deacon's weak spot to pick up on what others really felt or really meant when they spoke.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

"The pleasure is all mine.. Your name though... What is it?"

Nari responds before realizing that she didn't catch Deacon's name. How was she to judge a potential pack mate if she didn't even know his name?

Giving him a curt nod then padding towards the youngster, Nari looked over his form. He had some fine bodily proportions with legs that weren't too long much like her own. His body length was lean yet compact and his head was nicely shaped. He looked to be pretty well rounded when it came to speed, strength, and stamina. No doubt when the pack hunted as a whole he would be able to be placed in any of the three common hunting jobs that she often separated her groups into.

Nari had three jobs she liked to label her pack mates as while hunting. The sprinter who separates the target from the herd and does preliminary damage to the prey, then there's the chaser who switches out with the sprinter and chases the prey for long distances worrying their wounds, and then lastly there was a killer who helps to deliver the final blow once the animal is tired. Those three groups were what Nari commonly uses to separate her pack mates depending on their body types and skills. She was most commonly a chaser, though would often help by being a killer if there were few wolves to help with the take down.

Stepping back and glancing to Ash as he spoke, Nari nods quietly before looking back to Deacon. He was explaining the things that he had learned in Willow Ridge, things that did not surprise the silver queen.

"You would train with one of us, or with our pack mates depending on the one skill you most want to learn. I specialize in hunting and maybe scouting. Ash here specializes in guarding..."

Nari pauses for a moment remembering the time when Ash had helped with Danica and Titan when the young Reinier wolf had gotten injured. She wasn't sure if she should say that Ash also had a bit of experience with healing herbs as well. In the end she recognized that it wasn't up to her to tell Deacon of Ash's skills.

"The pack however could use another hunter or scout other than myself. We have two guardians along with a possible third still in training... "

She glances to Ash once more wondering how Yuka's training had been going. Would he be old enough and trained enough to be considered a real guardian soon? Fluttering pride swamped through her chest at the thought of it.

Deacon speaks then about how he didn't know her or spent much time around his mother. Narime should have guessed that he wouldn't know a damn thing about her. She would never be as popular as the dark Lady Elettra. Taking Deacon's words as a hard mental blow to her self-esteem, Nari sighs before leaning into Ash's bulky frame. Still, his youthful energy was draining into her making the woman a hell of a lot less cautious than she should be of the child. She shouldn't be letting him affect her the way he was. She should keep from expecting too highly of him even if he was El's kin. He was like all the others, and would likely grow to be the same as them. Disloyal... Leaving her pack at the first opportunity. It was mad to think that he wouldn't, but still.... He was made up of the blood from the most loyalty driven wolves in the Lore. She would give him a chance if he wanted to prove himself to her.

"I was a founding member of your mothers pack, and I helped to make it what it is today. Even if my contributions were little... "

Nari states simply before closing her eyes and imagining her role model Elettra standing before her.

"I left with your mother permission and founded my own pack here, and ever since our packs have been very close. We help each other out because we are allies and friends. I believe I'm also on good terms with your older siblings Skoll, Asriel, and Morganna too... Should they ever replace their mother, I think the packs will continue their alliance. "

Narime explains quickly before looking towards Ash once more. She always had a big mouth, had she said everything he might have wanted to speak to the youngster about?
faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The strong man became an observer once more as his lady took the lead, his mossy green eyes stalking her movement. Mossy green eyes snapped back to the young boy as the two began to speak to one another, Ash nodding every now and then in encouragement to seconding her words. As Narimé continued to speak with him, Ash listened her head moving to offer her an affectionate nudge as she looked for his comfort. By now, he knew the thoughts running through the woman's mind, and the Hervok did want to put her mind at ease, and so Ash had a plan formulating in his mind, something that would need to be done some time or another. Kissing Narimé's cheek lightly, his gaze pinned on the young boy as his tenor voice filled the area, "Should you wish to pursue a knowledge of herbs and do not feel comfortable returning to your mother, my sister is highly capable of teaching the art. She has tutored former members of mine." Nina had been a great deal of help during such times when their healers needed teaching. They were all gone now and Whisper Caverns was in need of another, especially now that Kassander was gone. The thought just made him tense.

Anger coursing through his veins, he spoke, much darker now, "Should you join us, after you settle in, I want you to go on a scouting trip to see my sister, Lady Hervok. I will tell you the rest of the details later if you decide this is where you would like to reside. Just know that Whisper Caverns, Willow Ridge, and Secret Woodlands have strong ties to one another. We are....what one would call a power triangle." He stopped speaking then, allowing his time spend talking to allow curiosity to possibly bubble in the young boy's mind. Sure, Ash was using a pups curiosity to his advantage, but he couldn't help himself. Whisper Caverns needed members, and Ash certainly did need someone to look in on his little sister and see how she was doing.

Deacon
We're the saints who don't want to be found

"My name is Deacon, Lady Narime Lagina."

Deacon didn't tag on his two last names for the sake of leaving those behind. He felt as though his ties to the royal family should be kept 'under the leaves'. If he wanted to follow the orders from a Sir and Lady in a new pack it only made sense to drop his own royalty. Maybe some day he would throw them back on when he introduced himself to other wolves.

His dark ears picked up every word that Sir Ash Hervok and Lady Narime Lagina spoke. It left him with a wide grin. So many options to choose from! "While I'd like to take an interest in Scouting..I'd also like to meet with Sir Hervok's sister Lady Hervok and learn a bit about the herbs and their uses. I think it'd be helpful for me to learn the most I can." Nodding his head softly the Archer-Lyall looked between the Sir and Lady before him. Hopefully they would allow him to try and pick up multiple skills. Deacon had known of many of the wolves in Willow Ridge to be trained within many categories. Like his mother Elettra, a well guardian and a fantastic healer. Who knew what else she could do?

Flicking his tail softly he looked at Lady Lagina before he let his eyes trail to Sir Hervok. "I ask one thing though, that I am free to travel. I'll make sure to let you know before I go anywhere and I can try to collect knowledge while I'm out too. I swear to return back here." Shrinking down a bit his fiery eyes dimmed the excitement as he looked down to the paws of the Cavern wolves before him.