525 Users Online
Bing, Yahoo!

Whoa, what is that? — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Titanica

Danica frowned, she had not know that Ashton had disappeared then returned. He wasn't happy? Why did he come back then? *Probably to let everyone know he was alive.* Guilt kicked her in the gut at this thought and she sighed quietly to herself. She would have to make up for that in the future, and figured that the chance would come some day some how. She nodded in response, not wanting to rudely seemingly ignore Koda in any shape way or form.

Hollow was gone?! Her ears shot forward and a expression of pure shock followed. Her mouth gabbed for a moment, suddenly dry. Then more news made her head spin further more. She had little siblings and they too had the lack of a father in their pup hood! She growled angrily, swearing justice to the little ones if she ever met Hallow again. Her strong love and adoration for the man vanished just as quick as it begun. Worry for her mother caused her to ask, "Does she need me?" Danica had little interest in returning but she loved her mother enough to sacrifice her own happiness.*That was a dumb question, of course she needs you, you're her only daughter Danica!* The wolf scolded herself harshly within the confinements of her mind.

Dani smiled now knowing everyone else was lfine, for Frost she momentarily frowned, but luckily the child hadn't grown too attached to the cream woman. "I miss Iopah, I was supposed to get hunting lessons...but yeah, I left..." She muttered this with a tinge of regret. Had she really abandoned everyone like that? What did they think of her? "Dad, am I a traitor?" She asked looking up with big sadden green eyes.Danica yipped playfully and angelically darted to the side. However, her dad still managed to ram into her flank and sent her down. Laughing she kicked her back paws at his face. The girl was quick to get back on her paws and lift up onto her back ones. Carefully she tried to droop herself over Koda while nipping at his ear. "I've got you now!!!" She howled at him mockingly with a childish smirk written on her pale features."Speech."
"The snow is falling like I am for you." Into the Silent Night
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
So much change had taken place since Danica's departure that it almost seemed unfortunate to give her so much at once but he knew that she deserved to know, regardless of how bad it was. He missed his son, and the absence of his daughter in Secret Woods made him feel even the more worse; why did she not wish to return home? He would not be so selfish to force her, that was not his place seeing that she had now reached her yearling years but he hoped that within time, something or someone would allow his daughter to return safely to him. When she spoke he felt his heart lurch in his chest, there was no doubt that Nina needed her but he could not admit that he needed her too, she was his only living daughter and here she stood, away from him; it pained him to think that he had failed her in so many ways.   "I think everyone in Secret Woods needs you Danni, not just your mother." he paused, the nickname rolling off his tongue easily. She would always be his little girl, no matter how big she got,   "but I'm sure your new brothers would love to meet their older sister." it was his discreet way of begging for her to return back to the woods.

His ears twitched backward at the mention of Iopah, for some strange reason his stomach lurched at her name and he found himself thinking of her longer than he usually did; she was quite the lovely wolf, a necessity to any pack, but he was thankful that she remained with them. Nodding his head at her words, he wondered if his daughter would visit simply for her hunting lessons, it would be a great start, but he wouldn't hold his breath on it. She had made quite the life here and had no real reason to return if not to check up on her family.   "You're not a traitor Danica, you're simply exploring your options. The Woods will always be your home, I'm sure your mother will welcome you back with wide arms if you decided to come back home." and he hoped that she would.

Their conversation was lost in the midst of their play fight and he found that his heart swelled with the enjoyment of playing with his daughter. He needed this rough housing, it kept his mind off of the seriousness of the land and without missing a beat he braced himself for the impact of her teeth around his ear. Growling playfully, he rose up on his haunches to stand over her and put his weight upon her back with his forepaws draped around her shoulders as he attempted to knock her onto the ground where he could tickle her stomach with a few quick nips--he was sure that eventually he would hear her giggles float into the air.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(I'll think I'll just go ahead and fade this thread, if you don't mind? Pm if you want to carry on some more.)

Danica listened to the man, but offered no reply. Instead she was lost in the casual playful battle going on between daughter and father. At this specific moment in time she felt that she could forgive the large man. That she could call him dad once again. That she could bond with him and make up for lost time. She giggled and laughed, bounded and leaped, tackled and tumbled for hours with Koda. It seemed like this was forever, and she loved it, but she felt a lack of presence. The moment would've been more complete with her litter mates and Mom....Plus strangely enough she felt Titan would also improve her little 'forever'.

When he took her down to the ground she laughed her head off kicking wildly at his chest until she found freedom. The tickling sensation left her belly tingling long after her escape. Then she leapt at the man growling with intent to lay upon his shoulders while her jaws met his pale fur. It was all gentle of course and simply play. The two carried on like this till worn and tired; at that time saddened goodbyes were offered. She honestly didn't want him to go...but she understood that he had to.

Danica split from @Koda to return home, glancing over her shoulder occasionally. Simply curious if he'd come bounding over once more...but his figure was slowing disappearing from her vision. With a sigh the young yearling traveled back to where she belonged for now. Her paws carried her into the warmth of her den where she found rest...slipping away into a world of her own. One where everything hadn't gone so awfully wrong.

(Sorry for the lack of quality! Not used to doing fades I guess, oops. Lol :) )
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. It smells of decay and is unfit to eat.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
He was like a gentle giant at the paws of his daughter, feeling the sensation of laughter tingle his belly as they rough housed in what felt like forever. He had missed out on most of their childhood, he would admit that, but the moments he had with them he cherished--including today. Hours seemed to tick by like seconds while in Danica's presence and before long, he heard the chirp of birds on the wind and noticed the dimming of lights around them, it had turned dark without either of them noticing. Sighing loudly, he gave her the space she needed as the rough housing finished and when they spoke before departing, he felt his heart grow heavy over missing her even more. He knew that it would probably be months before the two would see each other again, but it was like that when they lived miles apart. "I love you Danny. I'll try to visit when I can, otherwise, come see us your mother would love it." he forced a smile, though weak, and watched as she departed. Standing at his spot he waited a moment or two longer before turning on his toes and leaving, the memory of him and his daughter playing forever ringing in his ears as he made his way back to Secret Woods.

-Fin-

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.