450 Users Online
Google, Bing, Riven

Pretty Tied Up
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Váli
@Samhain feel free to archive this after you read c:

She did as she was asked. Such a precious thing. Vali smiled at her little lick on the corner of his mouth. Certainly he couldn't tell his family members about this. They would banish him and look down upon him for taking piety on a poor soul. But then again they might praise him for taking the advantage to her submissive ways of listening to his every word. It was a sheer game of catch twenty two the he was stuck in. One way in and one way out.

Vali stood watching her walk away. Greeting her goodbye wag with one of his own. Even after her presence had left the land he was left standing there like the trees around him. Her offering of home was all so enticing but he had business to attend. In fact he should probably be getting a move on returning now. It was likely Garmr was scolding, Skadi was soon to return or already had, and that runt (the boy's name slipping his mind like usual) was probably on the brink of death or at least Vali was hoping so. One less useless mouth to be feeding.

Snorting at his thoughts the aging male took a quick look around before turning himself around. The walk home wouldn't be that long but he knew he may stretch it out a bit. If even to waste some time away from the rude voices of Skadi and Garmr. Oh how one could be so conflicted in their wretched family affairs.

-END?-

"Speech."
i guess i can’t blame you
but i hate you all the same