(See All?) Announcements
513 Users Online
Bing, Nia, Google

Crystallize — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Triell was silent, thoughts scattered. Dangerous wouldn't be the way he described snow. On the other hand it was the cold that was deadly. The storms that came on so quickly, beating everything in piles of white within minutes. The fact the herds could move else where again. His throat tightened, winter had been the death bringer of Corinna. Calmly, he blinked.

"No, many of the hoofed creatures stay. They just migrate a little different to find food. They come down from the hills, and wander closer in our reach. See Darrah, they have a much harder time getting through the snow than we do. You and Zera will hunt with the pack when the time comes and see what I mean.  The snow itself is not harmful. Winter simply is  a lot colder, sometimes it's best to save your energy, stay put, and keep warm. The other thing is storms.You'll need to be watchful. Keep an eye on the sky, and be mindful of changes in the air. Not all storms are harmful, last year there were many that brought snow down hard and fast it became hard to see.  If this happens to you it's best to stay where you are, and curl up to wait it out. " Expression grew serious, making sure his son understood. He wanted to tell him about Serach and Sceral's mother, he did not think now would be the best time.

A gentle chuckle erupted from his throat, amused by the description and quick thought of his child. It wasn't inaccurate.  "Sounds about right. Maybe, we should have to see about one of these caves? Perhaps I can take you to one sometime. I found one once." Least it was partial one. Half stone, half ice by the water falls. Would there be one at the falls here? It had been a long time since he had ventured to any falling water.  The idea of an adventure together sounded fun despite what they would find.

A smirk played upon his muzzle. "Oh, if that did happen and I must eat bugs...... I suppose I would." Playfully, he nudged his nose against the crown of his son's head in a tickling motion. Then, gently nipped at the rough under his cheek before bounding back with a wagging tail in play.

"Now, if you're done with leaves how about a chase? You think your as a swift as your mom yet?"
(This post was last modified: Jan 24, 2015, 06:34 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
<b>"Closer to us...?"</b> So there would be food after all, this was instant relief to the poor boy who, indeed <i>was</i> getting a little hungry. <b>"And stay put.. got it!! I'll remember that dad and I'll do that okay? And then I'll be okay! And you too!!"</b> he smirked, trying his best to retain the information. 

Darrah's eye s lit up with excitement. <b>"Y-yeah!! I wanna go to one!! I bet they are cool dad!! I-I bet they have lotsa cool things in them!! Like more small water rocks a-and... And <i>bats</i>!!! Bats are cool b-because they fly but they aren't birds!!!"</b> Darrah loved bats, seeing one in a water rock cave would be most satisfactory. <b>"We <i>gotta</i> go to one dad! And maybe live in it who knows!"</b> he tried once more to be persuasive with the idea of a new home arrangement, but he didn't think his dad was buying into it.

<b>"Hahaha daaadd!!!"</b> The prince giggled as his dad initiated play, his tail wagging vigorously. <b>"I'm tellin Zera that you're gonna eat bugs!!"</b> He began to romp around his dad, excited to be spending time with him like this.

<i>"You think your as a swift as your mom yet?"</i> His ears perked up at the thought. <i>could</i> he be? Was that <i>possible</i>? <b>"I think I am dad! I think I'm faster than momma <i>and</i> you!! I'll show you!! B-but... I get a head start b-because... I'm younger!! Okay?"</b> He got himself in position to sprint ahead, then looked back at his father for reassurance. <b>"You're gonna regret askin' me that dad!"</b> he laughed and bolted away as fast as his little legs would let him.

{END}
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.