(See All?) Announcements
556 Users Online
Bing, Google

1, 2, 3, and jump
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood
Rift is practicing stalking on a stone fell free to join... 
weather: 32° F almost clear sky, a light breeze from norther.

Rift moved slowly trough the territory she was not yet completely familiar whit it and tried to memories as much as she could while moving along the lake. She looked down in to the icy surface the sky was reflected and the clouds passed over the ice slowly. Her toughs started to wandered of as she wondered why Vespertio had seemed distant when she first had met him, he had seemed almost sad. She sighed shaking her head to return her toughs back to the now. She need to stay in the now not the past even though she would like to know what had happened to him. She made a mental note to ask one of the wolves as when she get back to the den toughs he doubted asking Vespertio himself would help her. She moved away from the lake walking in to the forest. Wondering who she had yet to meat in the pack.

as she got a little in to the forest, not far from the lake tough, she ended up in a smaller clearing. She looked around herself I don’t think I been here before she mumbled as she looked around. The only thing in the clearing was a larger stone. She tilted her head as she looked at the stone witch would have the grass growing high around it in summer but right now the only thing surrounding it was snow. a smaller smile crossed her lips as she dropped down in a crouch and started to move forward towards the stone. She moved slowly ,way to slow, as she made her way to it through the snow. she paused watching the stone mapping out the distance before jumping landing whit her front paws on the stone. She giggled and waved her tail. Feeling the cold surface underneath her paws.

”talking” -thinking-

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 292

Tagg dragged his tail as he walked, knackered and ready for rest.  He'd been searching for his friend for several days now, and he wondered if he would ever find her.  What if she'd ended up farther south than him?  What if she hadn't crossed the river?  What if she thought I just left her and went on her own way?

Guilt gnawed at Tagg's stomach, along with the hunger he'd grown accustomed to over his travels.  He knew he needed help; the wound in his side was taxing his strength, and the blood-loss would prove fatal if he couldn't find someone who knew medicine than him to care for it. Even worse, he suspected it was getting infected.  While he didn't want to give up the search for Rift just yet, Tagg had to find help soon or he'd never have the chance to. 

His nose twitched as he found a new scent.  He sniffed a little desolately, not hopeful anymore.  Then his ears pricked and his head lifted a little.  It wasn't the same, but this new smell had Rift's woven into it.  He followed it a little ways, then stopped as if he'd run into a wall.  He had reached a pack border.  But Rift was somewhere on the other side; he knew it!  Taking a deep breath and hoping nobody found him - nobody hostile, anyway - he stepped over the border and continued following Rift's scent.  He heard the sound of something smacking down on rock and a small giggle - a giggle he knew.

He crawled over to the clearing, peeking through the trees to be sure what he'd heard/smelled before making his presence known.  He stood up, unable to keep his tail from wagging.  "Rift?"

"Speech"   Thought
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Rift Longwood
@Vali just tagging you to let you know that you skills could be of use :D fell free to not take part if you do not want to.

Rift felt the wind carry a familiar scent which she tough that she would never smell ever again. It was him he was alive and he was there standing just a few meters from her. her name escaped his lips and she smiled ”so you have not forgotten me?” she asked whit a joking tone and a smile looking over his body seeing the wound she grew serious ”you hurt!” she rushed to him completely ignoring that he was a stranger who had crossed in the territory of fallen tree cove, and should be brought before @Vespertio who was the alpha of the pack. She did not care of she was braking a rule, or she did but the fact that her friend was hurt and seemed weak was more important to her at the moment.

she allowed her nose to dig in to his fur as she gave a light grow and napped him lightly ”in the name of the pack where you thinking?! Just leaving me like that whit your fear scent and blood all over the place!” she allowed herself to be mad at him while looking over his wound. She had almost no medical knowledge and was completely lost in what to do, so she just licked the wound trying to clean it and comfort him a little. Her mind worked on full speed as she tried to figure out on what to do, a few new wolves had join the pack and that one of them claimed to be a healer. Tough she had yet to meet the wolf. Only his sent and name was known to her. As a last resort she stepped back away from Tagg and allowed a howl to fil the air, calling for her pack mates hoping that one of them could help him and that no one would rip her fur for it later.

thinking ”talking”

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2015, 09:47 PM by Rift.)

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 281

She's happy to see me!  Tagg thought as Rift rushed over to him and berated him not only for leaving, but being hurt as well.

"Yeah, sorry about that... I was having a nightmare, and when I woke up I was still out of it.  I think I ran into a broken branch or something, and then I slipped in the river and got lost."  He explained, once again feeling guilty for abandoning her, even though he hadn't meant to.  "I figured I'd most likely find you up here when I couldn't retrace my steps."

He licked her cheek in gratitude when she was finished cleaning his wound for him.  She howled for her pack, and Tagg was suddenly nervous.  "Are you sure your pack won't be mad that I crossed into their territory without permission?" He asked, tail dropping.  "We could go outside the border, and call them there..."

The words died in his throat.  He'd crossed the border and entered a territory he knew wasn't his own, and now he'd have to face the consequences.  With any luck, Rift's position in the pack would grant him at least a little mercy, if not aid.  He sat, glad for the excuse to be off his paws.  He tried to get his emotions under control, not wanting to set the other wolves off with his fear scent.  He would not come into this pack's territory and then behave like a coward.  He'd ignored the rules in his concern for Rift and desire to find her, but that wasn't an excuse.

He just hoped the alpha - whoever he or she may be - would be as understanding as his friend was.

"Speech"  Thought
l
Rift Longwood
I Don´t know if we should wait to some on shows up, it is kind of a bad idea if they have to read 3 sides of Rift and Tagg chatting.

Rift looked at him asked questioned her about her calling the pack. ”I wish I could say that I knew but I can’t. Tough I would not worry too much Vespertio is a fair wolf, and he is the alpha to” she added as Tagg would have no idea who Vespertio was. As he talk about calling the pack behind the border she just looked at him whit a sighing expression, but he seemed to be able to see the no sense in his plane as the pack would be able to smell that he had crossed the border. ”I can’t say how my pack will react but I can tell you that I am not abandoning my friends when they need me. Not even if the where a jerk and leave me all alone” she told him as she licked his chin comforting hoping that he would stop worrying about it she would stand up for him no matter the coast it would have. There were just no way she was abandoning a friend when they need her the most. Never again would she betray the loyalty her friends and family gave her, and yet she had a feeling that by standing up for Tagg that was just what she was doing

rift sat down beside him waiting for the pack knowing that she in no way would seem like she was trying to keep her friend from mowing on the packs territory. ”so tell me cloud brain, was it a nice swim” she asked teasing referring to his dip in the creek and hoping to lighten the mood. It had been a long time since they had last talked and they had both started a new life, or she had. And she was quires to see if he had only been looking for her or if h had explored other places.

thinking ”talking”

Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

A rare occurrence was happening within the confines of the stony cave the pack called their den. Tucked in a corner of the den lay the slumbering form of Vespertio, his sides lifting and lowering each time his lungs took a breath. Rarely did the patriarch come into the warmth of the den to escape the daylight and catch a few winks of sleep. Typically his presence was heavy along the borders making sure nobody had crossed them, but not today. Today a nap was well earned from his efforts at keeping them all safe and even he deserved to have a lazy day once in a while did he not? But his nap would be short lived as a beckoning call echoed in the cave, tugging on his twitching ears metaphorically to pull him from dream land. Slowly he rose to the surface until he broke past it, crown lifting from the floor as sleep heavy eyes blinked away the drowsiness that threatened to drag him back to dreamland. Groggily he rose to his feet, stretching his body much like a cat with his tail straightening out behind him and his jowls parting to allow a yawn to escape. Standing upright now a heavy shake of his pelt helped to rid the last bit of sleep from his body. Now he was ready to answer whatever it was Rift was wanting from the alpha.

Slipping past the shield of leaves draped over the entrance to the den eyes squinted from the sudden bombardment of light upon his face, a snort leaving his nose before paws picked up pace to carry his build over the distance from where he once slept to where Rift waited. Arriving on the scene his fur instantly bristled at the sight of a stranger next to his pack mate, inside his territory uninvited. Quickly the tip of his tail came up to curl over his spine dominantly to inform this strange male who he was, chest puffing out to further increase his size. Ignoring Rift momentarily his golden hued gaze settled on the tawny male. "What do you think you're doing within my territory. You are aware you crossed my borders and I have every right to chase you off, yes?" The words came out in a stern tone as his legs took one step closer to further push the meaning of his words and that the threat of chasing him off was still a possibility despite the scent of blood that clogged up his senses. Scanning over the tawny fur his eyes zoned in on the wound adorning his side, a small sigh escaping his lips. Another wounded wolf at his doors.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 248

Tagg nudged Rift playfully.  "Who're you calling cloudhead?" He barked in laughter, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.  "It wasn't so much a swim as a ride."  He told her.  "And it was very, very cold."  

He heard the sound of paw-steps, and Tagg's ears pricked, and a new scent washed into his nose.  A medium-sized male wolf pushed his way into the clearing.  As soon as he saw Tagg, he assumed an alpha's position.  He didn't seem pleased to see him - why would he be? - but his tone seemed to be more that of a disappointed father than a savage leader ready to attack to Tagg's ears.

Tagg turned his head, averting his eyes and lowering his shoulders and ears in a submissive gesture.  "Yes sir." He answered.

I hate playing the submissior, He inwardly growled, but I need his help, and I did come into his territory uninvited.

"I'm sorry for intruding." He said respectfully.  "I could smell Rift, and I was looking for her.  We traveled for a few days, and last week we got separated.  I just wanted to make sure she was okay."  he hoped this explanation would satisfy the male, who he assumed was Verspertio. 

Tagg prayed the alpha would at least give him some aid, even if he didn't accept him.  He knew he could be of use to the pack in some way, even if he was only there temporarily.  "I can only beg your forgiveness."
l
Rift Longwood
@Vespertio

Rift smiled as Tagg corrected her that it had not been a swim more of a ride. She looked at her friend, and tough that it was strange when they had first meat she had bard teeth at him and almost started a fight and know they were sitting side by side talking. She felt nice binge around him he was a kind wolf kind of strange but who wasn’t just a little strange? ”oh well at least you not having a cold to” she told him before turning her head towards the trees as a new sent caught her nose Vespertio had arrived.

Rift was surprised that Vespertio reacted so strongly offended by the presence of Tagg. She stood up lowering her tail and bowing her head in a submissive greeting to her alpha. As Tagg explained himself rift listened keeping an eye on Verspertios expression trying to find out what would happened next. She also added ”I’m sorry I should have known that he would come looking for me. Pleas I understand that you are mad at him but this is just as much my fault, I mean I where the one he was looking for. she paused as she allowed her toughs to spin trying to fin a way to help Tagg whiteout making Vespertio angry. Maybe she couldn’t help him find a home but he had said he wanted to wander on to the other side of the mountains. But perhaps she could help him whit his wound, or Vali the male who seemed to claim he was  a healer.

Rift did not like taking advantaged of others but right now her friend need her, and even tough she had no idea who this so called healer where he was her only hope at the moment. ”At least allow Vali to look at him, it would also be a god way to see if he relay is a healer. I mean I would be amazing for the pack to have on to healer a wolf who can care for the pack when it comes to health” she looked at her alpha hoping that he would at least allow that there where taken care of Tagg’s wound. She watched the to males waiting for what would happened next

thinking ”talking”

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2015, 09:05 PM by Rift.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Black tipped ears listened to the pleas of the injured invader that lay before him, golden eyes watching as the man lowered himself into a more submissive position. A smart move on his point, but didn't completely quell the anger that raged inside the patriarch not only from his increase in hormones from the coming spring, but also from the sheer fact that a pack mate had allowed a stranger; friend or not, prance right into their home. What if this friend was a spy for some other pack? Rift would be getting an earful shortly once the task at hand was dealt with. First things first, deal with the intruder and his wound. Even Vesper had enough compassion despite his hardened heart to not attack a wolf as injured as him. Some food and rest would be all that he would offer the man for now. If he proved to be worth the time then there was a chance the patriarch would a more permanent settlement for him within the ranks, but only if he earned it. What kind of pack would the cove be if they took in every injured wolf or intruder that came crawling at their doorsteps who couldn't offer their saviors skills they needed. Hunters, warriors, guardians, healers, teachers. These were things the pack needed. Not those waiting on deaths doormat or ones with no respect.

Hearing Rift's ramble of apologies a quick baring of teeth and glare in her direction cut her words short, warning her to hold her tongue until he asked her to speak. When he wanted to hear her piece he would ask for it. Turning his attention back to the other his gaze softened a bit, but his strong posture remained. "I understand that you were worried for your friend, but that is no excuse for barging in on claimed lands. If you had found yourself in the midst of a harsher leader your pelt may have been lining their den by now." He paused to allow the man to absorb what it was he was saying. "But I am not ruthless like that. I still have compassion for others and this is why I will allow you to be looked over by our healer to determine the damage done. Once you are cleared by him you will have two choices." His chest puffed out more as he rose to his full height to look down on the man, seriousness lacing every word. "You will either leave and never cross my borders again, or you will work your rump off to repay your debt to me for allowing you safety and access to my healer and his inventory, an official member of the pack." The tawny man left it at that, waiting to see what the man would say with the options he was giving. To be honest he was lucky was even given them since other packs would waste no time hearing his pleas and chase him right out without a second thought.