573 Users Online
Google, Bing, Galen

How long should we wait? — Secret Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
@Narimé Top priority thread?

Over the past weeks, Ash could feel the familiar heat rise up within him, the wanting, the needing of one particular woman. He did his best to remain polite but most of the time his words came out stiff and without any heart to them. He wasn't sure what to do with himself as he paced around the caverns, a small irritated growl emitting from his mouth as he thought to himself. He knew he wanted her and had long since realized his feeling for her over the passing months. It wasn't like the destructive love he felt with Athena or the passionate love he felt for Namara or the playful love he felt for Finn, this was something different but familiar. It was much like the love he had shared for Treena, only much deeper and real. Narimé was here with him and had thus for never let him down. He never doubted there to be a day that if something did happen it wasn't going to be her fault. She would never leave Whisper Caverns on her own, not really.

He didn't exactly know whether or not she felt the way he did, but the nipping at his stomach reminded him once again of what he longed for. And particularly, what he yearned for, with her. So without a second thought, he called for her in the pits of the caverns, his paws comfortable with the familiar underground abode. It reminded him of the mountains, a place he never found himself going back to visit because of all the terrible memories. In his time ruling over the lake, Ash had been a tyrant and one of the best ones at that. He had been the ghost of the mountains...and now he was a kind ghost of the caverns and he found that he could love more freely there and he had luckily found that in Narimé and now he needed to know if she found the same in him.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime was feeling that familiar itch up and down her spine. The weather had warmed a bit throughout the land, a sure sign of the advancing spring. Occasional snow squalls and icy weather still rage across the lore as winter tries to keep its loose hold on the permafrost covered earth.  It was her body that told Nari that spring was truly on its way. She had come to learn that the urges she felt during this time of year were not from "loving" another male wolf, but simply because that was how things were. Winter warms, the senseless itch and lust for male company comes around, and then pups come when spring holds the land firmly in its grip. Those things were how Nari now envisioned breeding season and spring time. No longer did she particularly want to be with just one male like she had been with Sloane. Now, she might allow any male who found themselves alone with her to help scratch that itch.

Of course, that did not mean that Narime did not want Ash to father her pups. She wanted only the best and strongestmale to father her next litter. So naturally she was beginning to seek out alone time with the Hervok man since he was the top male. Nari did however turn her head towards the other males, or rather the other male that rarely made an appearance around her territory. @Nios was a rather handsome wolf, from a well known family, and was rather well bred. She had not seen him often which somewhat saddened the she wolf. Though Nios absence did give her more time to concentrate on Ash's overwhelming presence.

Ash's howl caught Nari off guard as she rubbed and itched her back end on a tree trunk. Back and forth her rear swayed while relief flashed across her skin. The rough bark had done its job, though Nari knew that the feeling would come back again soon. She ignored Ash's howl momentarily while dipping her shoulders and chest forward. Her body slid into a long luxurious cat-like stretch before Nari regained her posture and yawned. It wasn't like she was tired or anything. She yawned more frequently when she was stressed. Even when there was only physical stress, like that of her body ripening, Nari still felt the urge to yawn when she was not actively engaged in some form of physical activity.

Finally deciding to answer the Hervok's call, Nari tipped her head all the way back in a 90 degree angle to let out a delightful howl of her own.

"The days are sweet as the rivers are deep. Come to me love before I weep!"

Her playful yet alluring song teetered across the air as Nari pranced about like a lipizzaner show mare. Then while she waited for the males arrival, Narime sang to any of the wolves within earshot.

Green earth wakes to the golden rays of the sun.
One half cloaked by shadow, one half spying the light.
Those who welcome the glittering light, fear the night.
Those who welcome the blanketed night, fear the light.
Each surviving their own stories on green earths might.

Let the dark skies dance with the warmth of a billion souls,

and when the sun rises those souls will disappear waiting for the night to come again.
When the night comes a second time those bright souls will search the earth for the fallen,
and lead those poor spirits to the nether world where they too will become the ebony night.

Green earth wakes to the golden rays of the sun.
One half cloaked by shadow, one half spying the light.
Those who welcome the glittering light, fear the night.
Those who welcome the blanketed night, fear the light.
Each surviving their own stories on green earths might.

And the rain falls on me...
When the souls of the departed shed their tears,
It is for those who had not yet taken the journey to the deep darkness.
Those tears in turn provide life to those in the land of the living.
So the rain falls...

Her joyful howling echoed through the caverns and across the meadow as Nari slid herself around the tree trunks relishing the way they felt brushing through her pelt. The song she sung was one from her childhood. It was the only keepsake Nari had of her mother. Though Nari would never know its true meaning nor why the Lagina wolves had passed the tune down through the generations.

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He waited in anticipation, allowing his body to feel what it must for him to be able to block out everything else that he thought he was feeling. This was solely about them and the future of the pack. Unless, Nari didn't want this, then he was going into it full on.  However, as time passed, he began to become anxious. That was, until her alluring call beckoned him to some to her. His little temptress seemed to want to play games and it wasn't something that the Hervok planned on doing. Just like always, she brought him out of his dark place and into the light. His nose wrinkled when he left the caverns, his paws once again having to adjust to the earthy ground beneath his paws. The mountains would always be a place that he thought about and missed. His body had once been built for that land and it was why he continued with his large frame.

He was quick to make his way towards his salvation, the disappearance of Rory still heavy on his mind as guilt nipped at his heart. He should have known that he would have somehow failed her, just as he had done all the others. Surely, if she ever did return, Ash would welcome her with a full heart and try to make amends for whatever he had done to earn her distrust. As he made his way towards the gray woman, those thoughts left his mind. Though there was still a nagging pulse in the back of his mind telling him that it was wrong and selfish of him to not think of her, it was inevitable. There, Nari stood in front of him in all her glory, looking as graceful as an angel. Of course, the demon couldn't help his gaze linger on her frame for a long period of time, his lips pulsing back in a pleased smirk.

His mossy green eyes darkened as he stepped forward and didn't waste time in washing his affections on her, his teeth nipping her affectionately on the cheek in a rare show of dominance. The Hervok growled possessively in her ear, his eyes watching her movements closely. Pulling away, in an attempt to maintain his cool, the man straightened his posture, his dark eyes set on the woman in front of him, his tenor voice dropping to a seductive baritone, "I don't like playing games, Miss Lagina," he began calmly, walking in circles around the gray woman, much like she was his prey. Coming to a stop next to her, he spoke softly, "I very much prefer for you to just say that you want." He waited then, silently, waiting for her response.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime like playing games. In part she knew that she shouldn't expect much fun from Ash when attempting to do amusing things, but since Sloane's departure Nari often did things the way she wanted to.

A sharp fire prickled through her strong bones as the she wolf spots the Hervok's form slipping through the shadows towards her. His expression was all hunger and seriousness. The gray woman knew that he hungered for her, and also knew that the male took things too seriously. Though producing cubs for the spring and summer was something Nari wouldn't bash Ash for being serious about. Becoming parents was always a serious affair, even if this wasn't her first time doing so. So taking his hungry face in with a more serious look, Nari then lowered herself into a luxurious stretch. Narime's one blue eye stayed on the rust male as he circled her. The gray she wolfs silver hued tail flicked out close to Ash then back towards her body beckoning him closer.

"I should know that by now... No games for my hard working knight."

She commented slowly before lowering her body in submission. He was looking at her and not through her; a look that was most comparable to Nari choosing an animal to prey upon. It was a strange thrill to feel as the deer did. To know that you were the one being hunted. It was an odd feeling that the gray hunter was not used to feeling. She had to admit though, there was a certain high that could be felt from this particular situation. She was riding that high like a surfer does a wave.

"What I want? Oooohh I'll tell you..."

She smiled evilly while raising a brow expectantly. Purposefully she waved her tail about showing friendliness and also spreading her scent throughout the air.

"Let's see... I want a strong pack full of honorable wolves... I want more pups to fuss over and show off to the world.. Right now though, I mostly want you to dominate me. "

She smiled seductively while a chuckle left her lips.

"I know right? The one time I want to be below you instead of above or just standing beside."

She hoped he caught the hint she was edging at as well as the half joking half serious words of her last comment.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The brute watched his partner through narrowed eyes, his lips pursed in thought as he mulled over her words. He could not tell if he thought was of light nature or completely serious. Never the less, there was only one way that Ash wanted this night to end, and hopefully it would be in sync from what his gray beauty wanted. He continued to pay high attention to her words, eyes darkening in lust as she continued on. She was a seductress no doubt, but Ash knew well of what had happened to him in the past. How he had been used to take care of children and then thrown away when he was no longer of use. This was not how he wanted this to go, he loved her and he wanted her to know that. She was being blunt with him and the reddish brown male had no qualms with being blunt with her.

Walking around her once more, marking her possessively with his scent he spoke softly in her ear, a confirmation, that he knew would either send him over the edge or complete him.  "I hope you realize that after this union you are mine and no one else's but out children...including Yuka, Titan, and Aurora. I love you and I never want you to doubt for a second that I don't." His words were honest and revealing, allowing her to soak in the information that he was giving her. His heart pounded in his head as he waited for the desired answer for when they could finally become one.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
I apologize for not getting this up around 8 last night like I promised. But here it is now!!

She stood stock still as the red male moved around her pressing against her to mark the gray woman. Every touch sent chills that would rack her tall frame. She pressed into him as he wound his way around her lacing her coat full of the Hervok's scent. Her tail swayed back and forth more from pleasure than happiness as the electric shock sensations traveled down to her core.

Her head tilted towards the male as he sidled up next to her and began his whisperings. She couldn't lie, the things he told her, they were all that she could wish for, all the glorious possibilities that the future could bring. She wanted it to be true, even if her logical mind said that he would disappear like Sloane did sometime in the coming year. Nari wanted to fully believe his words as she licked his chin appreciatively and gazed into those gorgeous green eyes.

"I love you too...and just saying that makes me afraid. I tried to keep you held away from me, tried to keep these feelings at bay. All so that I wouldn't be surprised or hurt if you ever left in the future... I want so much for your words to be true. For nothing to happen to us from here on out. I love you so much."

As per usual Nari said too much than she should have. She should have just said I love you, but her blubbering mouth would be a problem from her birth till her eventual demise. It was just a part of her.

She tilted her head under Ash's chin and pushed into his chest gently snuggling into the warmth of the grand male. Her silver banner wagged back and forth occasionally flagging when Ash pressed against her rear end. How she wished he would quell the storm raging in her bosom.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
I hope this is okay, PM me if it isn't. <3

The brace man waited in anticipation for her words, hopefully ones of admitted love. Ash couldn't imagine himself needing to be repaired again, he had already been broken far too many times. Nari made him want to be a better wolf and made him want to give her everything in the world. Anything that she desired, he would hope to acquire it for her. She deserved everything and Ash held firm to this belief, even more so when her words greeted his ears. He sighed happily with her words, his intense mossy green gaze locked with her blue one. It was his job to make her comfortable through this process and whispered small words in her ears, ones that he knew were true. "I can't promise that shit won't happen, but I can promise that I will love you until death parts us. And even then I will always be with you and I will always find you. So, if one day you can't find me, I'm either dead or fighting like hell to get back to your side." His words were true but humorous at the same time, wanting her to relax.

It was almost an unspoken agreement between the two of them, that their passion play had exceeded its time frame for far too long. There was no longer any question about what either of them wanted. They were just two broken souls who were ready to be fixed. Their children would be wonderful and his sister would finally have the nieces and nephews she had hinted at wanting back when he had been with Treena and then Athena. But both of the woman left his mind as his gaze once again locked on the impatient gaze of his lover. However, instead of claiming her as his, he thought it would be fun to make her wait, just as she had made him wait with her confession.

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2015, 01:09 AM by Ash.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime felt herself slipping into an ocean of... something.

She couldn't quite figure out what these feelings were. She understood the hot burning of lust that flowed along the other odd feelings, but she couldn't pin point what the others were. A mixture of excitement, anxiety, and longing perhaps? Nari wasn't sure as Ash stepped back to look at her. She swaggered under his gaze before creeping closer to run her body along his side much like a cat might. Her tail ran just under his chin as she passed by him. He was purposefully taking his time with her, probably to get back at her calling Ash to her earlier. Nari would play though, she liked this part.

Winding her way around him, Narime placed her own luxurious smell all over him. She growled longingly before placing herself at Ash's right side. and putting her head under his chin again. Like a puppy, Nari licked at his chin excitedly then moved to his cheeks trying to get the bulky Hervok to do something. Her gaze flicked from him to the snow across from the pair. For some reason she stared at the snow fixated on the sparkling crystals. For a small moment she wondered if their was a world lost in thos tiny crystals. A world very much lie theirs where love, life, and death were all intermingled with each other.

Shaking her gaze away as the electricity sent her fur tingling upwards, Nari then resumed her cuddling up against Ash's chest whining like a pup for him to give her attention of any kind.

"Speech"

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He watched her with hawk-like eyes, all of a sudden enjoying the mere thrill of the game. Ash knew what his gaze could do to another, particularly how it could make them feel. All Ash did, was hope that his intense gaze was making the woman feel loved and wanted. She was like an herb he had been addicted to for years. He needed her for his own sanity and he knew that one thing that competed with wanting to be loved and wanting to be needed. And so, he returned her affections,  treating her much like the goddess he thought her of. He pressed close to her and whispered loving words towards her, along with dominating ones. The large brute enjoyed toying with his partner and while he wasn't sure she enjoyed it, he had to chuckle at the way that she reacted. Ash had spent years tracking wolves down, specifically Nina, for his father and had the patience that could match that of a sloth's.

He, however, didn't like to see his stormy beauty in pain. And if the intensity of their feelings were showing nothing to them, it was the passion that had too long not been satiated. They needed one another in that moment and Ash was no longer going to hesitate towards taking her. Their game had gone on for too long, and when Ash's mossy green eyes connected with her blue ones and he saw the utter longing within them, Ash couldn't denied what belonged to him any longer. He moved behind her swiftly, even for a man has bulky as him, before gripping her hips firmly and claiming her as his. They had finally past the point of no return.