524 Users Online
Bing, Neo, Google

Homecoming Queen
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 26 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Garmr
@Naira *poops out dialog* let me know if you need more to work with lol

Garmr's yellowed fangs held firm and steady as the fawn weakly struggled against the two wolves. Only upon Naira's killing blow did he drop the bloodied limb from his maw. He relished the shudder as life fled the young animal's body, quickly falling limp into the snow. The woman seemed to hang back from the kill, so the silver male took the opportunity to dig in. Ripping through the thin skin of the thigh for his reward, he kept a watchful eye on the other wolf.

His ears swiveled towards her as she spoke up, prodding him with a question. Something about her demeanor told him that she wasn't simply trying to make small talk. Before answering he took the chance to rip off another hunk of still warm meat, gulping it down his throat as he looked up at her. First he cleared the blood from his lips with a swipe of his tongue; even monsters had manners.

"This certain someone owes me." He answered, still dancing vaguely around it, still wary of oversharing. It wasn't a lie, at least, he fully believed it himself. Nayeli would have died if they'd left her where she was, paw trapped beneath a boulder. And not only had they freed her, but Garmr's own brother had provided her with excellent medical care... It only happened to be a coincidence that the star-marked female was exactly what Garmr had been looking for. "I don't suppose someone so notorious around here would know anything of the oak forest pack?" He asked smoothly.

Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
@Garmr don't mind Naira's verbal diarrhea <.<

from time to time, you cross my mind
good company is hard to find

There it was, the hint of a confirmation she had been looking for. Keeping her own response as vague as possible, a knowing smile plastered itself on her face. “Oh I know them well enough.” she offered back, moving in to take a piece of the kill for herself. Someone there is laying claim to something that should be mine.” Her expression grew slightly more stormy as she made her statement, head lowering to rip hide from flesh in an attempt to contain some of her frustration and busied herself with a mouth full of tender newborn Bambi. Given the distance between them she could only imagine this someone was of a female persuasion. Perhaps the time for subtlety was over? She did hate to beat around the bush.

But how far could she trust the strange silver wolf with the ghost grey eyes? Self control didn’t necessarily make someone trustworthy. She licked the blood from her own lips in similar fashion as she considered her next words carefully. “Perhaps we could work together you and I? Their leader, Triell Tainn is a very dear old friend and I worry for him so. He has a bad habit for falling for the wrong sort of girl.” That by no means meant that she was the right sort, but she couldn’t think of what else her mothers vision may have pertained to? If fate said they were meant to be together, she wasn’t about to go trying her luck defying a god.

(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2015, 06:07 AM by Naira.)
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Kydnt who has 26 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Garmr
@Naira

Garmr's black backed ears twitched, fire lighting in his nearly white eyes as the woman admitted to knowing the pack. The kill at his paws was forgotten for the moment as he looked intently at Naira, waiting to see if she would reveal more. At first he was concerned that for whatever reason, this female would also be looking for Nayeli. He held his breath as she continued, finally releasing it once she mentioned a certain Triell Tainn. A vulpine smile quirked the corner of his lips as he caught the emphasis on "dear old friend".

Garmr stood silently as he pondered for a few seconds. Tainn, Tainn, the name was familiar. He was sure Nayeli had introduced herself as something of the sort... Nayeli Storm-Tainn? Stormwood-Tainn? Were the two related? Siblings? Mates? An odd burning stirred in his belly, a sort of ugly, possessive jealousy awakened. She was his, and whoever this Triell was, Garmr hoped he would be keeping his filthy mutt blood far away from Garmr's claim.

"It does seem our goals are compatible... I think I might also be after a Tainn-wolf." Garmr said as his jagged smile widened, turning to a predatory grin. Reaching down, he ripped into a new portion of meat, gulping it down before speaking again. "I have a band of wolves nearby... I plan on making my move soon, before the season turns. Would you be ready? I cannot afford to wait." He said, clipped and business-like. He didn't need the help, but it would sure be helpful.

Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
from time to time, you cross my mind
good company is hard to find

She took in his words, a smile touching her eyes for once but not her face. It was a satisfying feeling, forging an alliance, and it had been so long since she had the chance to do so. A nod was offered in response to his question, followed with a verbal affirmation “I’m on my way there now.” She lowered her head to take a final bite of the meal they were sharing before she decided it was time to take her leave. Sure his followers might only be left with skin and bone but beggars could not be choosers. “I’m sure you’ll be able to find me easy enough. I plan on setting myself up just south of their borders.” she offered with a slight incline of her head, and without a further farewell she moved to leave. She would be seeing this wolf again. As she so often did she left without getting a name, and without leaving her own. She was sure in time all would come to light but for now, it was in both their best interests to simply remain ships passing in the night.

{end}
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]