(See All?) Announcements
491 Users Online
Google, Bing

Pulling on My Heartstrings — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
There was no one else he would rather be with for life. No other woman that he had ever felt close to and thus he never wanted to love anyone else aside from Zia. “I never thought you prone to jealousy,” he mumbles more or less but he is truthful. The woman that he had known for so long had never seemed to be the type to be jealous or spiteful, but at least it was jealousy of a good kind. Jealous of a growing a family together and only watching from afar. With a deep breath he nods at her words but only finds himself still buzzing with nervous anxiety. To love, be loved and show love… he would be learning so much from this alone. To be with someone completely and to allow them to see every side of him. They were going to see them all.

“I desire it so long as you are my mate and you are their mother,” already he was speaking as though they had children already cooking. But soon… soon they would and without much more he took a deep breath and prepared himself for the one thing he really had never done before. Although he was six years old and quick vain about his looks, never had he lain with a woman. Inkheart was sure that his instincts would lead him forward, and they did, there was still much nerves to be had. With a few seconds to spare he prepared for their big moment and on her cue, readied himself and began. fade

(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2015, 01:07 AM by Inkheart.)

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!