(See All?) Announcements
718 Users Online
Google, Bing

Diplomacy — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Finish this up?

Nina watched the other man's reaction. From the slouched posture and obvious change of countenance, the mother could tell that her words had affected the man. She remained silent, allowing Drestig to regain his composure before speaking to the pair. The alpha enjoyed her partner's silent support, his strength emanating from him, another reminder of how good of a pair they had been before he had left. When the man spoke again, Nina flushed slightly, grateful, once again, for her golden coat. Smiling slightly, she tried to speak on a pleasant note, "Oh dear...excuse me, I do sometimes forget my manners.  I am Lady Nina Hervok and this is Sir Koda Reinier." She remained silent then, her single emerald eye trained on the male, her head tilted slightly as she considered his words. Triell had been a wonderful man and had been kind to her in time of need.  And there had also been a time when she had saved one of his pack mates long ago. They had never worked together, but Nina would definitely be interested in giving it a try.

Finally, she spoke one last time before giving her farewells, "If Triell is interesting, I would be willing to form an alliance. I could send a Scout...perhaps later on, after the winter ends." She then stopped, her single eye traveling towards Koda and glancing at the darkening sky. Truly, time had passed more than she had realized. With a small smile, she returned back to the traveling lad, her voice traveling easily through the space, "It was truly a pleasure meeting you, Mister Avalon. Once again, I send my condolences to your family. But I do believe we all have things that need to be done. Farewell." And with that ending note, and a brief flicker of her ear at his own words, the Hervok slipped back into the shadows, a place she was finally welcoming with an open heart.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Like a shadow, he remained in the background with the only movement coming from his round ears as they flicked backward while both Nina and Drestig conversed. He was alpha here, alongside his partner Nina, but he was fully aware that Nina could handle this situation without his input, he preferred leaving pack politics to the golden queen, it was much easier to simply follow along then put in his own ideas any day. He was also fully aware that Drestig had come not only to bring the pack up to speed but to decipher how healthy they were with the winter upon them, it was a trying time and any pack would seek to help themselves before another; even allies. He could respect the darker male though, having traveled so far to seek them out in such a horrible time and wondered if he should be hospitable enough to offer him a piece of meat from the cache from for his travels but decided against it the moment the thought came to. They would need as much food as they could get, passing scraps on to strangers could mean one less fed mouth in their home, and he wouldn't dare put them in that position.

No sooner were words of disaster discussed did the pale male's ears perk to attention at word of him leaving, this had been a short meeting but he figured it would do them well to cut it short, the pack would need him back and they needed to attend to their duties. With a stiffness that often came with age, the pale male stood to all fours and nodded to the dark male, a smile along his lips before he spoke what seemed to be his first words this whole meeting. "I think an alliance between both packs would be beneficial, especially considering what happened to the packs last year." he seconded Nina's request, hoping that Triell would accept. And when the male asked of their names, he thought long and hard about whether he had given it and when he realized he hadn't cleared his throat, the queen having beat him to the punch. He smile weakly, grateful that she had taken over the situation and when she disappeared into the darkness like that of a shadow, he remained, staring a moment or two at Drestig. "Have a safe trip back, I hope to see you again sometime." before he too sought for a path back to his den. This would be a long and trying time for the Woodland clan, he only hoped they were prepared for the worst.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Finished, on of you can go ahead and archive ^^

The woman seemed slightly flustered at his question, and the aspiring scout added that to his mental tally, though he didn't assign it much weight. She offered her name, and that of her companion, with a smile, then seemed to consider his last question. Drestig nodded politely, starting to feel the draw of boredom that he knew would be his biggest hindrance in working as a scout - as much as he loved travelling and exploring, he despised diplomacy. Still, this meeting had gone much smoother than he had feared, and seemed to be wrapping up in a timely manner, leaving him more time to investigate these lands before continuing on his mission.

Nina Hervork, Lady Nina, finished her pondering and spoke again, voice light and smooth, seeming to contrast with her scarred appearance. She offered and alliance, and Drestig's ears perked, dark brows lifting slightly. This was a surprise, but an interesting one; despite the distance between their packs, an alliance had a lot of potential. Again, the dark man had to cringe slightly at his tactical thinking; Politics? Really?! Oh well, at least he was not too old to find out new things about himself. He smiled toothily at the golden woman as she finished off, nodding in a slow formal manner; "Thank you Lady Hervok, I will be sure to relay the offer as soon as I return home."

Then his eyes turned to the light male, Koda, who remained standing while the queen disappeared into the thicket. He too recommended an alliance, smiling amiably as he offered salutations, and Drestig smiled back, nodding again; "And thank you too sir Reinier. My best wishes for your pack." Then they both turned, the larger man to return to his pack, and Drestig t continue his travels. He decided to put some distance between himself and the Woodlands before finding a place to rest for the night, just to be sure he kept to customs.

Word Count: 326

My mind is my own ”I'll say whatever I want to!”
Chari-ot @DA & Dawnthieves.de

pride12