(See All?) Announcements
669 Users Online
Google, Bing

Good Life — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"That I have no doubt of." She spoke, a smirk pressing upon her mug which mimicked Enoki's own, the pair moving side-by-side one another as they made their way towards the border of their home. Elettra had insured herself to keep at Angier's side until she was certain that this spring would be a success when it came to children. After all, the mother was already eager to see what her sons would come out to be this time around, as well as if perhaps another daughter would come of it to keep the own adult @Morganna occupied until she had children of her own.

Then, suddenly, the mood of the area changed once more. A warning from Enoki, telling Elettra to keep her eyes open and her wits about her when it came to being around her son. For this, Elettra was very obvious of, as his disrespect towards his Leaders and those above him became more prominent. However, knowing that other members in the pack were becoming very clear as well about Skoll was unsettling. "I know..." She breathes out lightly, her lips pulling in a tight line. "I will always protect my son, but I will also protect the rest of my family as well. I do not condone his actions, nor have any intention of allowing him to walk all over these lands as though they are his own." Her words mar with an aggressive edge, though their is a pained expression in her silver gaze, which looks out beyond the territory lines of her home.
(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2015, 05:01 PM by Elettra.)
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

For a moment in time the silken ears atop Enoki's cranium angled back to press into the scruff of her neck. Flicking to face forward in the next as they listened to the words fall from the matriarch's thin lined lips. Apparently the swarthy queen was already aware of the theoretical wolf among her sheep and had plans of putting the beast back into its proper place. At this a physically noticeable drop of her shoulders indicted the relief that now left them. With Elettra set on taking care of things there would be no further reason for the Ashrelle huntress to fret. Clearly the older she wolf could take care of herself and those around her. Giving the woman a light jab to her shoulder with the coolness of her coal black nose she knew it was time to finally say goodbye with everything that needed to be said out in the air. The sooner she left the sooner she could return home.  

Gazing back out towards the awaiting freedom her head angled upwards to watch the sun begin to ascend higher into the sky. Casting the world below in more warming tones of oranges and yellows. Illuminating the green leaves beginning to appear on the tree branches. Black lining of her lips pulling back to a content smile at the sight. She would be back. Without a doubt."I'll be seeing you around, El. Expect a nice reward when I come back to make up for my absence." Formalities finished there was only one thing left to properly do. Step over the line and shed the rights to calling herself a Ridge member. Stealing one last glance at her companion her streamline frame began to make its advancement for the unknown before her. Who knew what adventures or tragedies awaited the piebald woman.

Exit.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The black and white painted woman's nudge to Elettra's shoulder went with a followed press of her muzzle to the side of Enoki's nape, a silence moving between them before finally the other woman spoke. Elettra's muzzle dipped in a silent acknowledgement and goodbye, standing in her placement at the edges of the Willow Ridge territory as she watched her younger friend leave the lands, though not for good. Having gathered much of a trust in Enoki Ashrelle, she would assume that she would return in a few months time (at least by winter) just as she had promised she would do and, likely, with something large and delicious in her jaws. Watching the woman retreat until she was nothing but a smudge in the distance before being covered up by the foliage around them, she sighs delicately. A 'farwell' whispering over her lips, the Leader then turns and heads back towards the heart land of her home with one less trusted member amongst her ranks.