(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Google, Bing

To walk this path — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid was pleased when the man didn’t object and, instead, began to eat his catch. He was doing a fine job of keeping up on their borders, making as many trips, it seemed, as the leaders themselves. He deserved every bit of anything he got. As she’d spoken, signs of peaked interest showed in the man. She wasn’t sure why his actions had chosen that moment to show his interest, but she could only suspect that it was the animosity she’d left. She’d been very faint in her description of her situation, and she would be lying if she’d said she wasn’t interested in what had happened in the larger male’s past. But, it wouldn’t be proper of her to ask him that sort of question and it would be the same for him, she supposed, even though she had never really been afraid of explain her past like others could be.

A bit of confusion showed in her mismatched gaze as he stared at her for a moment before gathering himself to his paws. She worried for a moment that her statement had offended him, caught too close to home to his own situation that he needed to run from her. However, the next event shocked her to her core. “If that is how you feel then I have no qualms about following you.” He said, before bending and exposing his neck to her, lowering his gaze to the ground, and lowering his tail in submission. She fought to keep her jaws closed, alarm showing in her gaze at his show. Her heart swelled and, now, she fought back tears in her eyes. She’d been so worried she hadn’t been doing her job right, that she had been failing her members. Anthem’s submission showed her that perhaps she was doing something right. Lowering her own head to him, something that most leaders wouldn’t do to their subordinates, she showed him a mutual feeling of respect. “Thank you,” 

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
It seemed that his actions had caught the silvery queen by surprise. To be truthful Anthem would have been as well. On their first meeting he had hardly done anything to show that he accepted her as his leader and here he was saying that he would follow her. Being even more submissive than he had ever been to Vespertio one of his first friends in this place. He felt though that this was the best way to prove that he meant what he said. The pose felt almost uncomfortable to him. It wasn't one he wore easily or with much desire to even if it could have saved himself some trouble. He kept his eyes to  the ground as he waited for Namid to speak or do something.

He was rewarded with what he could only assume was a heartfelt thanks. Lifting his head in time to see her lowering her head he was caught off guard this time. Then a small smile crossed his face. It seemed that the two of them had come to an understanding. I just want to say one thing though. He told her voice not exactly warm but hinting on it. If you ever need me for anything call and I will come. Since he was pledging his loyalty to her he might as well do it right. He would come and help her with what ever she needed whether it be to protect someone or to help her with fishing. He would do it with any of his friends and she was no exception. He just hadn't told most of them that little tid-bit. 
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Both of their expressions she supposed would look rather priceless. An equal look of shock showing well on their faces, before a hint of affection and respect would show through. With his declaration, she felt even more assured in her position within their ranks and in her own life. She was glad to know that someone had her back if something were to happen, and she knew that Anthem would be one of the few wolves she’d let around her children without a thought. Perhaps she might even end up letting him come to the den after the birthing, for no doubt with him interest in the children and his place in the pack would ensure that he’d be there for their arrival. She already knew that she wasn’t going to be lenient with who they would be babysat by. She only wanted wolves she could absolutely trust around them, thus far leaving only Vespertio, Anthem, herself, and perhaps even their newest member Dezzy. Though she was new, Namid strongly suspected that she wouldn’t soon do anything to prove her place in the pack wrong and her apparent love of children would make her a good sitter.

“If you ever need me for anything call and I will come.” he told her, and her small smile could only grow bigger. A dip of her head was given to the man once again in gratitude, “Of course, I could think of no other to go to than you less it be Vespertio.” She commented earnestly. “The same goes to you as well. I may be a useless badger now, but once the children are here you may come to me with anything. I make a rather good counselor if I do say so myself,” she chuckled, giving her tail a swish.

Looking toward the sky the snow only seemed to be getting thicker. She was surprised she had been out for this long, and she grew a bit concerned for the welfare of her litter. Gathering herself to her paws she gave herself a swift shake to rid it of the flakes that had gathered there, she turned toward the borders. “Perhaps you would like to accompany me back to the pack den? I would not want you to catch a cold out here in this weather. The borders are well marked for now, we may go out and refresh them when the snow clears,” She stated. It wasn’t necessarily an order, more or less a strong suggestion. She also wanted to keep in the company of the male, perhaps keep the conversation going. It would be in her best interest if she learned as much as she could about their members, especially one as important as Anthem. She began her waddled trek toward the pack den, pushing past the snow with slight annoyance but good company.

Exit

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
The snow that was falling was slowly covering the land in a white blanket. Namid's words had him smiling. It was good to know that she trusted him as much as she did. It made him hopeful for the days that would come, especially the one were they would give the pups a lesson on fishing and swimming. He couldn't forget about the swimming part. That was even more important than the fishing. Her comment about her being a badger made him laugh and he shook his head. Then i'll be sure to unload all my troubles on you. He said slightly teasing his eyes gleaming with amusement.

As she glanced to the sky before she spoke once more. Nodding Anthem stood and shook himself of what snow might have gathered on him. Then i'll accompany you then. Maybe I should tell you some stories from when I was a loner to keep us entertained then while we wait for the snow. He said before he started to tell her about the time that a bull moose chased him through a berry patch filled with sharp thorns. When I was to the south i came across this hill filled with berries. I didn't think much... He began continuing to tell the story as they made their way to the main den, a place of warmth even as the air began to chill. 

-Exit Anthem-
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.