470 Users Online
Google, Bing

Frozen Fire
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ku who has 68 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Mojave Ostrega
That sounds fine to me! :)

"Oh," Mojave found herself saying, not entirely certain how to go about an appropriate rejoinder. Like a funambulist, she debated just letting it hang there and finding some sort of words to go along with something she knew nothing about. With no one to seek out and even less inclination to carry on a pursuit to uphold any childhood secrets she may have still remembered, she was at a loss for several seconds. And then perhaps starkly, something did come to her.

"Well, I hope you find wherever home is," and yet that didn't seem enough. "I'm sure it can't be too far off, I mean, you haven't gave up or anything. Sometimes it's just around the next bend, what we're looking for." Maybe in Namid's case, it would be somewhere not too far away at all, perhaps on the other side of the mountains, or further up north where Mojave could only assume the forest continued to sprawl wildly and unrestricted.

And to the side of that, she could not help but think that it must have been nice to realize that there was someone at home waiting for her. Hopefully they had not given up the hope that they held either. Mojave could not help but hold onto the passing feeling of guilt that she could not help better in some way, that she did not have a lay of the land that she was crossing through. Either way, she sensed that since she did not have the information, there would be a coming conclusion to their passing here.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

An almost disappointed response came from the yearling at her explanation, and she sensed it was because they both knew that their meeting had come to a close. While it was nice to socialize once again, Namid had her duty to her. She needed to keep moving, even though her paws ached and her throat was parched. She would keep moving until she found what she was looking for, or until her legs gave out from under her. Such was the determination she felt churning in her gut.

The next words that came from the mouth of the girl boosted what she felt inside and helped to reassure her that her movements wouldn’t be for naught. Perhaps she was right, good things could be just around the bend in the trees. The optimist inside of the woman had reached out and grasped the positive words from the air, clutching them to her chest and allowing them to soak into her spirit like a plant soaked up sunlight. A smile brightened her lips and a light wag shook the pale woman’s tail, “I thank you for those words, Mojave. It was wonderful meeting an intelligent young woman such as yourself, I do hope our paths cross again someday. She said, offering a final dip of her cranium. With the new found courage to keep pushing in her bones, she headed off in the direction she had been moving before to hopefully find the ones she had been separated from for far too long.

Exit.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]