750 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google, Viorel

In the pale moonlight — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

The worry that shined in Naia:s honey gaze, made the woman sigh. Her wish was just that, a wish. Yes, their packs were allies but it was also true that Cut Rock River had been having trouble with Inali's previous pack, Whisper Caverns. She didn't know how bad it truly was, but Inali hoped it wouldn't come to war for the brutalities of war were such an awful thing. She held strong loyalty to Cut Rock River and Black Thorn Downs, but she still held relationships with some of her old pack. Could she really aid in fighting them? Killing them? The very thought made her want to cringe, but she would have to do what she had to do. Her loyalties now layed with Tokino and Minka, not Ash or Nari.

Naia's voice brought her out of her thoughts of war hopefully never happening. She spoke of her family, and Inali couldn't help the smile that appeared on her maw. It was clear Naia held them all dear to her heart, and respected her leaders and pack mates. She was such a wonderful woman, Inali knew she was lucky. But curiousity got the best of her once again. Of all their months together, Naia had never really told her of Pitch Pine Trail's downfall. Sure, her love had told her snippets here and there, but no the full story. Her blue orbs met Naia's familiar honey gaze, and she bumped her muzzle against her beloved's. "My love, you have never told me the full story of the Trail's demise. What happened?"

Played by Alace who has 323 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina

♦♦♦♦♦

Naia sighed and snuggled herself closer to Inali, mulling over where she could possibly begin. ”I’m not sure I even know the full story. I only have what I saw with my own eyes and what I have been able to piece together this last year.” There seemed to be many different versions of the story floating around, and Naia was even guilty of one particular exaggeration .  A year and a half ago Shade Slayer had approached her to join his brand-new pack, and Naia had been too naive and flattered to do anything but accept the offer. It was the first time another wolf had made her feel like she could be useful.. it was the first time she was wanted in a family. She ought to have asked around a little bit and found out who this Shade Slayer was before blindly pledging herself. She probably still would have made the same choice, but at least she would have understood what she was getting herself into.

”The boy you met, Karpos—his father, Shade Slayer created Pitch Pine Trail when Karpos was just a newborn.” Shade had been so charming—a family man with brand new pups, promising a home to anyone who would protect the Trail and help him raise his family. ”I was new to Relic and recruited to join. After tying up some lose ends I showed up at my new home.. but there had been a tragedy. Karpos’s mother had disappeared.” This was the beginning of the end for Pitch Pine Trail; Naia was convinced that Shade never recovered from losing his mate. Perhaps if he had provided some leadership instead of letting his mourning consume him, things would have been different. ”Some females fought to lead in her stead, others attempted to woo Shade’s heart, and still others tried to step in and mother the pups. It was chaos.. and then when Shade died.. it all just fell apart.”

Naia’s honey gaze was lingering off in the darkness, her mind trapped in the pain of that time for just a moment. She shook her head, realizing she was getting ahead of herself in the story. ”It turns out Shade and his mate had been.. ah.. dishonorably discharged from their previous pack after the children were unlawfully conceived.” It pained Naia to tell this part of the story, because the Shade that broke loyalty and skulked away from Willow Ridge was so unlike the Shade she knew. ”He—he must have run into a Willow Ridge wolf with a grudge.” Shade’s death was so tragic because it was just so unnecessary. Shade had made the same classic mistake as so many lovers before him, but did he really deserve to die for it?

”The only members of that family I ever saw again were those that found their way to Cut Rock River, including Karpos and his sister. ” When Naia found herself feeling sad about Pitch Pine Trail, she had to remind herself of all the good things that had come to pass since then. If the Trail hadn’t fallen she probably wouldn’t have ever met Maksim, and it was unlikely she would be Second or Head Scout with Silver in the Trail ranks possessing so much more experience. And of course, she would never have traveled west of the Pass and met @Inali.. 

♦♦♦♦♦  
(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2015, 11:59 PM by Naia.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
One more round and fade? :)

Speech. 

Inali listened to her lover with intent ears and watched her with an intent blue gaze. As she watched her beloved's face as Naia told her the story of the Trail's demise, Inali could see the pain reflected her. This had hurt her. The pain of the disbandment of any pack was painful. She could remember when Whisper Caverns was crumbling and she could only watch. That had pained her maybe even more so than the rejection of her father. She could do nothing while her family divided and a choice had to be made. But now was not the time for those memories. Her eyes showed the pain that she felt for the boy who had lost his mother so young. To not have a mother at an age when one was so needed...the pain seemed unbearable. She continued to listen as Naia spoke, wincing when she spoke of the pack losing its leader soon afterwards. She was sorry her beloved had gone through so much. Her eyes widened slightly as she spoke of Shade's crime and the possibility of a Willow Ridge wolf partaking in his death. Willow Ridge, as in Elettra. The brief times that she had meant the woman Inali could sense her power and authority. Most, if not all alphas, seemed to think very highly of her. Elettra was a woman known only to want those who pledged their loyalty forever. Shade had broken that.

It was clear her honey eyed lover was in pain and Inali bent and nuzzled her neck in a loving manner that would hopefully bring comfort. She wanted to ask more but it would have to be a discussion for a later night. This night was a night of happy memories and to make new ones. She licked around her muzzle, teasing her beloved with more licks and soft nips. Giggling softly, she laid ger head back down on the ground, letting the silence soak them in comfort.

"Do you ever think of children?," she questioned her lover. It seemed to be a topic always at the back of her mind, for she loved children and had once dreamed of having her own.

(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2015, 02:05 AM by Inali.)

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
Sounds good!

♦♦♦♦♦

It was certainly a sobering story, but recounting it for Inali—the real version, not s story devised to frighten some yearling in the woods-- made her feel lighter.  The River scout was still frowning when Inali nuzzled her, and she leaned into her lover, accepting the comfort gratefully. Inali began licking her, obviously trying to cheer her up, and Naia couldn’t help but laugh as the Downs woman’s tongue lapped her face over and over. In a moment both of them were laughing, hard times of the past all but forgotten. Those memories may not be the happiest to recall, but they were part of a journey that had led Naia to this moment, and for that the little Timber woman would always be grateful.

”Oh, yes..” Naia chuckled her answer, somewhat wistfully, “That was the reason I left my birthpack. I wanted to fall in love, have a family..” Naia sighed. For some reason tonight the past would not leave her alone. Naia rolled to her back playfully, pawing up at Inali. ”Isn’t it funny how the fates can give us exactly what we ask for, and yet we’re still blind sighted?” Naia had a family now, and she had true love, but none of it had gone the way she expected. ”Why do you ask?” the honey-eyed wolf questioned, gaze fixing on Inali curiously. She didn’t speak it aloud because of course her lover already knew.. but children was one thing Naia couldn’t give to Inali.

♦♦♦♦♦  
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
I can turn this into a fade or you can fade if you want to post. Just tell me <3

Inali was glad that she had made the frown dissapear from her lover's maw, transforming it into laughter. She hated to see Naia with any other expression than happiness, for that was what her lover deserved. Not a frown that marred her beautiful features. The scout laughed along with Naia, enjoying the happy moment and tucking it safely in her memories to recall for later when she missed Naia so much that her whole body - mind and soul - ached. They soon quieted and Naia answered her, her tone as wistful as hers. Her lover too, had once dreamed of having children of her own.

She watched her lover roll away from her and almost whined in dismay, for she already felt the loss of her touched and missed it. But Naia stayed close, only rolling on her back and pawing up at the blue eyed lady in a playful manner. Inali chuckled, accepting her lover's playful antics and returning them with her own. She swiped at Naia's muzzle, pawing at her form but then stopping so she could answer her curiosity. ”I was only just wondering, love." But there was almost a sadness in her tone. She had wished for them so long but it couldn't happen. Naia couldn't give them to her - it wasn't naturally possible. And also, it was against pack law. She couldn't betray Minka and Tokino like that. Still, if only...

She shook her head, swiftly standing, not wanting to talk any longer. She turned, facing the shadows of the night. Looking back at Naia, a seductive gleam brightened her blue orbs and she flicked her tail in invitation. ”There is more...pleasurable...things to do than to talk of the past and be sad over what we cannot have, my love." A small smirk spread across her features as she slipped into the dark, ready to make more pleasant memories with her honey eyed lover.

”Speech”
Sed-rah-Stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2015, 11:36 PM by Inali.)

Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina

♦♦♦♦♦

Her lover’s answer was dismissive, but a melancholy note in her tone betrayed her inner feelings—she felt the same as Naia, who wouldn’t dream of giving up Inali but wished dearly for what the two of them couldn’t have. Naia’s honey gaze filled with desire as she watched her love’s features, her longing for offspring morphing into a different, deeper sort of craving. Although they couldn’t make puppies together she was overcome with a carnal, aching need to try. Her jaws snapped together as she reached for Inali’s scruff, wanting nothing more in the moment but to pull her lover down on top of her. However, Inali had pulled away from her in that same instant, leaving both Naia’s jaws and her heart lacking.

Inali’s expression was wicked as she glanced back at Naia, who was still lying on the ground. She spoke an invitation, and Naia’s baser instincts came alive as the aqua-eyed beauty flicked her tail, wafting her divine, seductive scent for her lover to savor. The Timber woman was all legs and overflowing energy as she scrambled to her feet, a much less graceful movement than was characteristic for the fleet-footed scout. Naia chased her retreating lover into the trees, darkness entwining around them and enveloping the pair like a soft, satin blanket. Nature might fall short of blessing their strange union, but the pair would enjoy tonight like any other couple during this season of love.

♦♦♦♦♦  

...And then the magical spirit of wildwood descended upon the pair and rewarded their magical love with cute, MAGIC puppies for everyone! .....
(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2015, 04:43 PM by Naia.)