Bing, Google, Chan

where you belong — Cut Rock River 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
Archiving this ♥.
So cute ;_;

Perhaps, at some point in his life, Maksim Baranski had indeed imagined himself at the side of someone else. The stark white lady with eyes of ice and skies. A dove--and not only in his thoughts, it seemed--with the purest feathers and gentlest disposition. And yet, now? She compared so little to Kisla. The female by his side was all he could think of. She was a Red Kite; sleek, sharp and beautiful. She stole his breath from his lungs with every passing day, left him dazed. Today, she was reaffirming her place in his heart, and he in hers. The Baranski couple were truly in love, there was no questioning that.

She nibbled at his chin and he growled softly, almost playfully, in response, a rumble in his broad chest that thrummed in his throat. He nipped at her cheek, nosed the soft fur behind her ear as he inhaled her own intoxicating, feminine scent. His head felt heavy--the aroma that seduced his senses left him almost dizzy with love and want. Her name fluttered around his thoughts. The honey-coated woman gave him her permission, a soft hum of approval that left Maksim sighing her name.

He drew away from her side, reluctant to peel himself away but buzzing with excitement and instinct. He brushed his thick tail against her hip, nipped at her flank adoringly. "You are mine, Kisla," he uttered, his voice quivering ever so slightly, "and I am yours." He stood behind her for a moment, not moving, before he took a single step forward ...

"I love you."

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue