Bing, Google

when you wish upon a star — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
His blue eyes clashed with white woman's. She returned the glare and Anthem felt a low growl rolling in his chest but it seemed that she didn't care to get into it and left, throwing a tantrum as she did. He didn't like that woman and he hoped that he wouldn't have to deal with her again. Then again fate liked to play twisted games with him and for all he knew he could end up dealing with her again and again. The thought brought a bitter taste to his mouth as he fell silent his dominant posture shifted into something less stern. His gaze turned to Des and he found her watching him warily. She told him she was going and left rather quickly. 

Feeling a little baffled at suddenly being alone Anthem looked were each female had departed and let out a weary sigh. Jeez he really needed to work on his social skills. He had a feeling that if he went to try and make a better impression on Des at that moment that it wouldn't be pretty. Growling to himself he looked at the sky before whirling around and makes his way towards the main den. The sound of the others sleeping would help relax him some. He just hoped that the white woman wasn't there. 

As he disappeared into the darkness the stars continued to play along the sky. Having continued to send their cheerful light down even as the tense meeting had occurred.

-Exit-
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.