(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

And I, my love, do — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

An amused chuckle left his lips at her proclamation of being very fat, adorning her cheek with a small nudge of his own. Allowing his voice to whisper delicately in a whimsical tone. "But fat looks good on you my darling. You pull off the plumpness so well.'" A small tugging of her ear gently by the points of his teeth following his words. Releasing the thin bit of flesh to allow Namid to lower her head and begin dining on the pheasant at her paws. His plush tail thumping contently against the ground as he watched feathers begin to fly in every which direction as she plucked them before taking a bite of the meat below. Occasionally giving her jowls a lick to remove bits of stray feathers and blood from her lips. "Have you found a suitable place to give birth while I was away?"

The agouti man knew little of the whole birthing process, but he did know that the expectant mothers preferred to be away from the others in the pack. Seeking out the darkest, soundless crevices they could find to bring the new life into the world. Also he knew that very select few would be allowed anywhere near the den site once the mother finds a spot suitable. Even Vesper would be lucky to be allowed near or even in it once such a place was found. Adverting his gaze to the surrounding landscape he took it all in, picking out certain areas he thought would make ideal areas for his queen. But in the end he knew it would solely be up to her where this miracle would occur. Turning his attention back to his feeding partner another lick was adorned to her cheek. A kiss if you will.

Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

The king seemed to have grown even more affectionate than before, nuzzling and kissing her whenever he could. With him being away like he had been, she couldn’t say she minded it. In return to his pecks and nibbles she’d allow her tongue to grace his chin and nuzzle his shoulder in affection. To many they’d likely seem like two love struck teenagers, and in all honesty they weren’t even completely out of their honeymoon phase. Whenever they weren’t together, Namid found herself thinking about him constantly and wondering what he could be doing or where he was. It wasn’t necessarily a jealous sort of need, but more of a want to be close to him. In her hormonal state, going through changes she’d never gone through before, she wanted him around more than ever. Their children would be due in a few short weeks, which meant that that need would only grow even stronger. She’d want him around, though likely not in the den with her.

"But fat looks good on you my darling. You pull off the plumpness so well.” he expressed, offering her a nibble to her ears. A brow was raised at the comment, her mismatched gaze settling on him in a somewhat surprised expression but she decided to allow the comment to pass. They were getting along and she had been the one to begin down that road in the first place. Returning to the bird she placed the downy feathers that she plucked off to the side in a pile. When she did find a den, the planned to use the soft down to line the bedding along with her own fur, of course, and whatever else she saw fit. She wouldn’t stop the process until she saw it fit, or until she were to give birth.

"Have you found a suitable place to give birth while I was away?" Her love questioned, and to this she shook her head. “I did not, though I have been keeping my eye out for something that would be suitable for our heirs to come into the world in. A few things have come to mind, but upon closer inspection that were not quite what I was looking for. I want only perfection,” she said blatantly, enforcing her last sentence. She only wanted the best for her family, the family that she would not let slip through her paws. Not this time, not ever. She paused on her meal before turning and burying her face into his neck, releasing a sigh. “I…love you,” She murmured. If there was anything the pale queen wanted him to know, it was that.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Red tinged ears swiveled as the blatant words spilled from her inky lips. Informing the father to be of his other half's uncertainty at finding a suitable place to birth their children in yet. She had come across many different possibilities, but alas none have left a lasting impression on the silvered fae nor become deemed worthy of the task that was quickly approaching. Only perfection would due for the queen. How much time remained for them to find such a place? The newly titled queen was already weeks into the pregnancy and surely not many more could be remaining. Time was of the essence and a proper site was needed to be found. And soon.

Suddenly, though, her words came to a cease as the munching of pheasant ended. The familiar sensation of her head nuzzling into the scruff of fur at his neck to begin parting the hairs sending an electric shock down the course of spine. Am enjoyable sensation that for the life of him he couldn't get use to and truth be told he wasn't sure if he ever wanted to. An exhaled sigh followed by three muttered words left the agouti man speechless. Did..did she just say what he thought she did? Golden eyes quickly dropped down to gaze at the woman beneath his chin, a thundering of his heart that he could have sworn was loud enough for her to hear. Parting his jaws the words he wanted to say wouldn't come. Throat suddenly drying as he fumbled over his tongue. "I..I love you too." The affectionate words finally rolling off with ease from his lips as his head repositioned to nudge against the back of her neck. Keeping her head tucked protectively beneath his own as the plush of his tail thumped ecstatically at his side. Oh how he had longed to hear her utter those words to him. To return the words he knew in his heart were true.  

Love was a tricky thing. He had thought it was love with the ivory queen that once ruled at his side. He was sorely proven wrong the day he awoke to the coldness greeting his side. The ghostly woman nowhere to be found on what was once their lands. Replacing the fire that once warmed his heart with an icy blizzard only to be replaced again. The woman now nestled against him melting the cold to light the candle again. No, not a candle. She had ignited an inferno inside the man. Tilting his head enough to grace the sensitive hairs lining her ears, his soft breath whispered delicately against them. There was only one thing left he needed to do. "Namid, my love. Would you do me the honors of making us official." Pulling away his golden hued optics met the mismatched diamonds of her own. Keeping the soft, affectionate tone to his voice. "Will you be my mate?"

Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

After she’d uttered the words everything seemed to stand still, her breath catching in her throat as she only seemed to bury her head deeper in the soft golden fur at his neck. She couldn’t bear to look at him as she waited for his response, lest he tell her he wasn’t quite in love with the woman who was bearing his children just yet. Namid, you could suppose, had slight issues with thoughts of abandonment. Who could truly blame her though? All who had entered her life eventually left, leaving her to question if they were alive or not and what she had done wrong. She couldn’t believe anyone anymore when they said they would stay beside her, but she had chosen to believe this man enough that she was willing to rule by his side and produce heirs to their throne. She had never known love of a kind that wasn’t for family, the kind that came with siblings or parents. Perhaps she had felt a bit of that with Rook, but it had been a budding bloom gone sour and it had wilted away to nothing for it had not been maintained. This, this was something entirely new to the silvery female. What she felt baffled her and made her giddy at the same time, her heart thumping and her stomach knotting in ways that made her emotions skyrocket. She was undoubtedly and completely, in love with Vespertio Vuesain, and it was that moment she admitted it to herself and to him.

Her body tensed as he seemed to fight for words, her heart dropping in her chest as she waited with mute feelings for what she thought was going to be a refusal of her feelings. "I..I love you too." he replied, and her heart went from a plummet to soaring over the peaks of the mountains they lived on. Joy, complete joy that had never been seen before on her face shone like a ray of sunlight as he embraced her into a wolf-ish hug, pulling her close to him. But she couldn’t stay like that for long, she was just too restless with happiness. As soon as he pulled away she was covering his muzzle, ears, and neck in kisses. Her tail thumped in sequence with his, matching the enthusiasm with ease. If she thought she couldn’t be any happier, she was proven wrong as he spoke again “Will you be my mate?" he questioned her. Those words, other than the reveal that he felt the same as her, were the words that she’d longed and ached to hear. To make them finally official, to prove that their union was more than just a way to keep the pack strong. She couldn’t help the tears the spilled from her mismatched gaze, slipping down her silken cheeks. “Do you even have to ask? Of course,” She laughed wetly, trying her best to reign in the tears of joy.

Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

The world around him seemed to suspend on a single second in time, everything around them freezing in that one moment as the tawny man waited to hear the response to his big question. She had admitted to loving him, but did she feel strongly enough about him to want them to be an official item? Feeling the bottom of his pads warm he could have sworn he would start sweating bullets if such a phenomenon could occur for him. After what felt like an eternity of waiting the love of his life spoke. Assuring him to his uttermost core that the feelings he felt for her were equally exchanged. His shoulders giving a slump in relief. “Do you even have to ask? Of course,” At this he gave a subtle chuckle, instead opting to allow the pink of his tongue to grace her cheeks to catch and wipe away the salty tears of joy that began to trickle down over her soft fur.  

Tilting his head a slight angle to reach the velveteen tuft within her ears his soft voice whispered sweetly against them. "Why don't we celebrate by looking for a den for you. A spot that is absolutely perfect just like you are." Nuzzling into her ear he pulled away to gauge her reaction. The black lining of his lips pulling back to create a gentle smile upon the creamy fur that made up a majority of his mask. With the deadline for the pups arrival drawing nearer and nearer there was little time left for the expecting parents to stay idle. A birthing den needed to be found and found soon.  

Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

She was so happy, over the moon in fact. The pale queen had been waiting for it for what had seemed like forever, even though they had met in only a few short months. In all honesty, what they had could have been considered love at first sight. There was an unknown connection drawing them together like puppets on a string and ensnaring them in the same trap known as love. It could have seemed rushed, but to her it felt like she’d known him a life time. Here was man whose intellect and passion could rival hers and someone who loved her despite her shortcomings. She would never let him go, she would have to be pried away cold and dead before that could happen. When the Star Dancer found something to hold onto, she knew to never let go. Her past experiences had at least taught her that much.

"Why don't we celebrate by looking for a den for you. A spot that is absolutely perfect just like you are." he said smoothly, and she couldn’t help but laugh. “Your words are as smooth as your actions. You are quite the seducer,” She replied, giving him a wink of her own. Rising to her paws she gave her pelt a shake, ridding the silver hairs of any dirt or debrise. “Come, let us go and find a starting home for our children. They will be spoiled rotten it seems, having a mansion for a birthing den and an entire kingdom to call their own. Perhaps on the way we could discuss names?” She inquired, turning in the direction she intended to go. Instinct at the moment led her wherever she felt she needed to be, and at that moment it was toward a large rock outcrop. Taking a step forward she waited for her new husband to follow before continuing, more confidence in her step now that they had a title to be given.

exit

(This post was last modified: May 29, 2015, 07:21 PM by Namid.)